4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
I can't figure out why the game crashes whenever i push the profile editor button....... never mind i just have a crappy computer

This would be the most EPIC OF ALL GAMES if i could play this on line with my wife and make a setting for S&M and Kinky shit.... the guy you made already looks a lot like me minus the elephant trunk dingus, the six pack abs..... It would be awesome for lots of people

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Does the dev post on this site? If not, anyone who posts on his Patreon or Discord can ask whether or not there's a chance for a VR version?
I believe the dev has this on his radar. There was a brief mention in one of his post if I recall properly. Ultimately if most of the paying patron ask for it, it will likely get done.

Turning on VR support should be as simple as flipping the VR switch in the editor. I don't have any VR equipment (by choice) otherwise I'd probably have provided a way to do this in Monkey.

But this would be mostly useless (and slow as the game isn't optimized). The key is to provide good input support and stabilize the player movements. This would require quite a bit of work.

And with the MC falling to the ground in v9.1 when using the new camera or extending his arm... I can't see this going well in VR.

-T-

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Definitely a good game for VR if the dev can do it right. Needs to pin MC's head stationary, add controller support, but the "touching" part of this game would be great in VR. Especially if he added support for Leap Motion.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Definitely a good game for VR if the dev can do it right. Needs to pin MC's head stationary, add controller support, but the "touching" part of this game would be great in VR. Especially if he added support for Leap Motion.
Motorboating would certainly be a start. ;)
Some Modeling Agency 4.jpg

Reactions: boomshawks
Jan 7, 2022
I believe the dev has this on his radar. There was a brief mention in one of his post if I recall properly. Ultimately if most of the paying patron ask for it, it will likely get done.

Turning on VR support should be as simple as flipping the VR switch in the editor. I don't have any VR equipment (by choice) otherwise I'd probably have provided a way to do this in Monkey.

But this would be mostly useless (and slow as the game isn't optimized). The key is to provide good input support and stabilize the player movements. This would require quite a bit of work.

And with the MC falling to the ground in v9.1 when using the new camera or extending his arm... I can't see this going well in VR.
That falling on the ground thing can be super-useful to get some nice ass and beaver shots. Sometimes one of those shots will kick the green bar up a notch. Takes a little time and you can control the fall and then rise up slowly to frame it.

Reactions: Pchit

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
I also do think the dev may be back on track a bit. The extra chat options to request the sort of 3 phases (photo, pose, touch) add some actual depth to the game and MUCH needed additional feedback on the girl's state of mind. I'll sub again for a month to show some support.

I still think some more chat would be great, as another way to move the meters up. Other somewhat similar games have that sort of "progress" gates you can move through from touching different areas, to then undressing, etc. It adds a lot of depth to the game rather than it feeling like you're playing Dark Souls Grope Edition.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
As of 0.9.1a, we still got no balls. Is there a mod to add testies? Can't really immerse myself in the game if I got no danglies ;-;
Edit:
As of 0.9.2a, we Still got no balls. My faith in this game is fading.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
i really wish the sliders had a nipple length instead of just the size
Monkey exposes all the breast/nipple genes the game supports. There is no 'nipple length' gene and the game doesn't appear to support it or allow the geometry to be modified. You can 'stretch' it but this is likely not what you are looking for.

You may want to suggest this to the developer on discord. Once the game have proper support, I'll be happy to expose it via Monkey.

-T-

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Ooo, yeah. Gimme sumpn' to hang my hat on...
(I just spent ten minutes looking for (and failing to find) a picture of those wooden blocks they stick a bunch of rings (not hooks) on to hang stuff, so imagine I put a pic of that here.)
(Enter through office door.)
"Hang yer coats, bois!"

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
Hey gonna give this a try and was just wondering what custom pose prototype is and do i need it. Thanks.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Hey gonna give this a try and was just wondering what custom pose prototype is and do i need it. Thanks.
Where have you seen the custom pose prototype?

You can custom poses in the game, no need something else. Monkey mod is usefull, if you want, but you don't need it.

Reactions: Haza34

lowan

Jun 2, 2017

Changes
-Now, models can be bribed.
-Three new types of bribes have been added.
-Calculations for butt and breast colliders are more precise.

Fixes
-Now the penis is less likely to look like it's under her skin.
-A few minor tweaks.

Notes
-Warning: This is an extremely early launch. I'm publishing it now because I stated it would be ready a week ago. I expected it to be less difficult... The history of my life...

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes