4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
I have the same question about the hiring system. Right now, I am just a model "play tester" for other agencies. The only benefit I get is in shaping the pool with my ratings.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Monkey doesn't work for me. I am on 0.9.2 and Monkey 1.8.3. Can anyone help?
So far 100% of the problems are installation related. Make sure you follow the instructions provided to the letter - including creating a fresh new directory like C:/SMA.

If this doesn't solve the issue, send me your OS, hardware details including GPU/CPU, and enable logs in BepInEx.cfg then send me a copy of the console output and I'll help out.

-T-

Xyloband

Jul 28, 2022
So far 100% of the problems are installation related. Make sure you follow the instructions provided to the letter - including creating a fresh new directory like C:/SMA.

If this doesn't solve the issue, send me your OS, hardware details including GPU/CPU, and enable logs in BepInEx.cfg then send me a copy of the console output and I'll help out.

-T-
It works now thank you so much

Sunabouzu

Aug 10, 2021
does someone know how to fuck or hump automatically ? kinda hard to do 2 things at the same time lol
I can help you with that but you will need 1 thing, first is to download a script program called autohotkey, just google it.

I made a script with the press of a button the character will do the "hump" back and forth infinitely and with a button to stop it.
anyway...

You will need to download and install AutoHotKey. Now go to desktop > right click > new > autohotkey script, a file will be created, right click it > edit script, a notepad will open, dont need to delete whats in by default, now copy and paste whats in the TXT file below into the script notepad and save it. To activate it just double click it, to exit it go to hidden icons and right click it > exit.

All the keys are in the TXT with the script and you can change them. Depth Sensitivity 55 recomended.

WARNING: when you activate the script it will be activated no matter where you are even if you are out of the game so beware.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
anyone having graphical issues? Pretty sure it started with the latest NVIDIA drive release. Screen is a mess, can't see anything

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
Monkey doesn't work for me. I am on 0.9.2 and Monkey 1.8.3. Can anyone help?
Have you tried spanking the monkey a few times to show it who the boss is ..? or you could try a fresh install of all because i am using the same combo programs as you stated on a 11 year old potato laptop and it seems to work great for me except the profile editor which crashes the game every time i press it... I am pretty sure someone will be able to help you better than i can....
Good Luck

• Haha
Reactions: LurkingPepega11

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
I can help you with that but you will need 2 things, first is to download a script program called autohotkey, just google it, and you also need.. a popsicle.. lol or anything to hold your keyboard button down with. If you or anybody is interested, let me know, since i made a little loop script, i can share.

UPDATE: i made a script with the press of a button the character will do the "hump" back and forth infinitely and with a button to stop it, i changed it and don't need to hold the button anymore, have no idea if somebody already did something like this but here i am.

You will need to download and install AutoHotkey. Now go to desktop > right click > new > autohotkey script, a file will be created, right click it > edit script, a notepad will open, dont need to delete whats in by default, now copy and paste whats in the TXT file below into the script notepad and save it. To activate it just double click it, to exit it go to hidden icons and right click it > exit.

All the keys are in the TXT with the script and you can change them. Depth Sensitivity 55 recomended.

WARNING: when you activate the script it will be activated no matter where you are even if you are out of the game so beware.

Cheers.
absulute king gracia amigo

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
Dang this looks so cool, shame it runs terribly on my system, the fricking gpu screams when it's running. :(

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
I keep getting a bug in 0.9.2a where my character goes into semi-3rd person mode (can see my eyeballs from inside the skull) and the game doesnt work correctly (she doesnt respond to me sprinting at her)

Reactions: XanderAlex

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I think my game is broken. I'm not advancing at all in terms of levels, so I don't unlock new groups. Profiles also don't work. When I load a game with a profile active, it spawns a bald girld and game crashes each time if I try to interact or send her away. Both old and new profiles do this.

Any tips?

lonelyloser

Jan 21, 2019
Better Experience Mod for SMA 0.8 & 0.9 - Proof of Concept Build

This is relatively heavy mod with various tweaks and features for SMA 8x & 9x

Major Features
  • Alternative Genetics - different algorithm for random characters generation. May be cheaty, but much easier to use
  • Better Hand - hand/finger tool can grab now. Limited capability to simulate hand grip when moving fingers over body
  • Scene Camera - now you can create different cameras for different poses, and recall then with hotkey
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1976992 View attachment 1976993 View attachment 1976994 View attachment 1976995
Is there a way to only install parts of this mod? For example only installing click to grab? Seems all models have full consent when using this mod
Screenshot_10.png

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Is there a way to only install parts of this mod?
Most features can be disabled using settings menu. Consent is side effect of "alternative genetics", so you can disable "Alternative Genetics: Enable feature".

For example, to get only hand - toggle to No everything except "Better Hand" and restart game.

See first picture in mod post for settings button location

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
Modders, please make a mod with more chat options that affects model's consent and arousal based on her stats

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes