4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
New camera causes problems with floating UI. 3D UI do not like switching cameras. Close window and press [R] twice to fix.
Cameras are tricky; the game wasn't designed to support multiple ones and makes several assumptions which breaks when you add/move the cameras.

The reason why 3d UI may not play nice is because they cache the main camera values; when you swap cameras, the panels still project from the cached old values.

Took me several weeks to find a work around - you can detect which panels are active (Calification, and Luces/Logic), then force an update to the cached values by calling GenericFlotanteUserPanel/Binding.

Great work with the mod!

-T-

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
Let's update BetterExperience. Update 2 for SMA9

I would call it BETA, cause I haven't tested it for long.

Known issues:
  • New camera causes problems with floating UI. 3D UI do not like switching cameras. Close window and press [R] twice to fix.
  • 'Look-at-camera' does not work with custom poses and custom camera. No idea why
  • New UI initially caused problems with 3D UIs and pose-editor gizmos. Should work properly, but you've been warned
  • Overlapping text when new UI active

New features:
  • Amateur model: force model to look at camera True-Facials-Style
  • Auto-thrust: press <space> to win
  • New camera rig. Preview
  • Monkey detection and compatibility: disables incompatible features in favor of monkey

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monkey compatible? hell yeah les fucking goooooooooooo

Reactions: srg91

Potro

May 27, 2018
Sorry ppl but I spend 6h in the game and I cant level up (still lvl 1) or get sex with the models, could someone bring me a little moonbeam?

On the other hand, really good proyect, I´m so impressed with textures and physics

I leave you some of my girls

. c1.png Liliana Granger.png

Last edited:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry ppl but I spend 6h in the game and I cant level up (still lvl 1) or get sex with the models, could someone bring me a little moonbeam?

On the other hand, really good proyect, I´m so impressed with textures and physics

I leave you some of my girls
Hmm... looking at the one on the left:

Reactions: Potro

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
But bro, u can download and rate them properly in game xd. Not bad though
Yup; I figured it might be fun for the thread if people chime in with ratings. Or not, I dunno :unsure:.
Rate this one.
Oy oy, I'm not Simon Cowell or anyone special.
Anyway, assuming the .png works, I'd have to copy it from my VPN computer to my H-games-1 computer. Meh...
Though from what I see here, I can say:
Hair: 6 (color is fine, but not the style as much. I bet fiddling with the hairstyle via Monkey would yield great results)
Eyes: 6 (not a fan of heterochromia myself, but no big deal; also, larger eyes have a younger look, and I prefer a slightly mature look)
Face: 8 (chin is a bit pointy, but not bad. Overall shape and texture is good)
Skin: 8 (fine with all skin colors, as long as make-up isn't too much)
Mouth:8 (a bit thin, but otherwise good)

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played for a while. Right now I don't have the option to choose a pose. has something changed in the game?
I remember there used to be such an option.

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
I think my game is broken. I'm not advancing at all in terms of levels, so I don't unlock new groups. Profiles also don't work. When I load a game with a profile active, it spawns a bald girld and game crashes each time if I try to interact or send her away. Both old and new profiles do this.

Any tips?
Same here ... I've been playing and have a total of around 3 weeks accumulated time in game play and i am still on level one... although all the models that come in now are all are hands down much better looking than the original fetal alcohol syndrome extra chromosome Homunculus looking things that i was first getting and they all seem to be 100% ready to bone down my level is still the same....

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Same here ... I've been playing and have a total of around 3 weeks accumulated time in game play and i am still on level one... although all the models that come in now are all are hands down much better looking than the original fetal alcohol syndrome extra chromosome Homunculus looking things that i was first getting and they all seem to be 100% ready to bone down my level is still the same....
So the progression I've noticed is that you level up each time you rate a group of girls all the way through the end of model level 4. You can see what model level you are working with when you press tab, the top "button" isn't actually a button but tells you which group the model is in and her name and her model level.

The model levels appear to be tied to each group, so if your character level is still level 1, you likely only have 1 group available (unless you picked the option to set up multiple groups... that will likely slow down your individual leveling because you'll be getting fewer girls per week from each individual group.

So every transition from Friday to Monday, you potentially have 1 or more of your groups of models have their model level go up. If you have rated enough traits from any of the models in the group that week with high enough scores, that will trigger the model level going up during that Friday-Monday transition. That means that bare minimum it will take you 4 weeks to cycle a group of models through 4 levels.

After you've model-leveled a group 4 on a Friday-Monday transition, you will level up and it will open up a new model group. After that point each model group added is going to put that group into the rotation, meaning you will see fewer models from each group each week, but you can still potentially model-level every group you have available to you every week if you can find enough traits you want to give a good rating for in each of those groups.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
So the progression I've noticed is that you level up each time you rate a group of girls all the way through the end of model level 4. You can see what model level you are working with when you press tab, the top "button" isn't actually a button but tells you which group the model is in and her name and her model level.
All my models are level 8-9, and my own level remains 1

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
someone explain it to me. When a girl gives a blow job, she doesn't swallow her dick whole. No matter what settings I put in "monkey" only the speed works. The depth doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes