4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Hi, can anyone help?
After a certain time in the game stops working camera, already racked my brain trying to figure out what's wrong, this has never happened before
In the game log is always the last line about changing the quality of hair
Maybe someone had a problem and knows the solution
(Machine translation)
View attachment 2032543
Maybe the problem is in the translation- let me see the original language.

XanderAlex

Sep 7, 2022
9.2a without modifications
Is there a way to fix it? Situation: the game is restarted, a new game, the first week, one of the first five interviews starts broken, - the girl is hairless, the appearance is neutral (the generated appearance is not loaded, the exception is growth) The game control is broken, the camera is shifted. The man's penis is not displayed. The girl , after an affirmative answer , does not change her position . If the Girl moves around the room, the dialog activation area remains in the old place. If you interrupt the interview or go to the main menu, the game crashes. If "photosave" such a girl, then in single mode it will load normally. If the first interview went smoothly, the chance of failure of the next one is several times higher. after restarting the game, the chance of failure is low. It does not seem that the failure is associated with a certain generation, (judging by the names from the pool of the first weeks, the same girl may appear both in a working and in a broken gaming session)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rednarcom

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
The gameplay of SMA is precious. Let the gods smile upon the TValle and modders, and hail em for their dirty work ~_~.
Due to them, we have greatly enriched our vocabulary, invaluable in a hispanic countries! I'm clearly imagine this dialog:
- porConsetEstimuladoErogenidadArosalCaresidad?
And she will answer:
- patience=0.000, rabiosa=1.000, estimulación_del_puño!
Dolor, dolor, dolor.

And by the way, do you guys feel like irl you trying to adjust some sliders when looking at some girls? Blame Thora for this!

The game really seems a little bit to shine twice, some purpose over the general gameplay. I would suggest a couple.

First of all it might be nice to have some choice over the pool, e.g., 3-5 face photos (generated by game engine based on girls-in-pool stats and virtually screened, top and face part), with a small description of girls traits (formed as a small self-resume, where a style will be the tips for treating her, e.g., "Best of all I love honest and open people, fond of unicorns and hard cox. *kissy*" or "I need work man and you better find me one or i'll blow the shit out of you!".
As a work-around such a descriptions can be implemented by modders in a simple text window appearing at interview start, containing the information about her based on the personality and traits variables. The generator should just scan for few most outstanding values (closest to 0 or 1) and create hints. (dishonest girls could invent and lie about herself =))
I believe the community can help in creating funny phases for each trait and feature. This will make the process much more meaningful and thus easy - at least for the "suit for modelling" mark, and for the conversation start.

Finally, as an ending of the game, when you reach level 13 and one million bucks, one monday morning the very first model you slept with should come. Based on her mood and the actions you did to her, she will shoot your head off - or asks marry (cos she get pregnant cos you put it in her vag cos of idea of one of this forum visitor).

PS
I strogly recommend do not use cheats or cheating mods - as you get used to mechanics. The only thing you might need to open is hidden dialog options (about what and where to put). The game is not that impossibly hard, but the consent - your consent - upon reaching the desired result will be absolutely different. And this is the nature of the game. All you need is betterExperience mod for BetterHand (dont use its genetics, but only the interface and automarking/autosex). And, in case you want it be easier, spy the variables (F7 with betterExperience).

PPS
When posting saves and girls, make sure not a single Monkey touched the generation process. You got it? Not a single. No animals in our genetic chains. I mean it. And don't even talk about tolerance!

And Thora, please change the Y and O hotkeys into cntrl-Y, or f12. I've ruined the process when typing the filename during saving Tt

And sorry my poor english =\

Last edited:

MiSHAQ

Oct 5, 2018
Would be cool if the game could support 4:3 Ratio, I cannot exit emails.
And maybe we could buy some sexy clothing for the models to photoshoot in.

Apr 10, 2018
The gameplay of SMA is precious. Let the gods smile upon the TValle and modders, and hail em for their dirty work ~_~.
Due to them, we have greatly enriched our vocabulary, invaluable in a hispanic countries! I'm clearly imagine this dialog:
- porConsetEstimuladoErogenidadArosalCaresidad?
And she will answer:
- patience=0.000, rabiosa=1.000, estimulación_del_puño!
Dolor, dolor, dolor.

And by the way, do you guys feel like irl you trying to adjust some sliders when looking at some girls? Blame Thora for this!

The game really seems a little bit to shine twice, some purpose over the general gameplay. I would suggest a couple.

First of all it might be nice to have some choice over the pool, e.g., 3-5 face photos (generated by game engine based on girls-in-pool stats and virtually screened, top and face part), with a small description of girls traits (formed as a small self-resume, where a style will be the tips for treating her, e.g., "Best of all I love honest and open people, fond of unicorns and hard cox. *kissy*" or "I need work man and you better find me one or i'll blow the shit out of you!".
As a work-around such a descriptions can be implemented by modders in a simple text window appearing at interview start, containing the information about her based on the personality and traits variables. The generator should just scan for few most outstanding values (closest to 0 or 1) and create hints. (dishonest girls could invent and lie about herself =))
I believe the community can help in creating funny phases for each trait and feature. This will make the process much more meaningful and thus easy - at least for the "suit for modelling" mark, and for the conversation start.

Finally, as an ending of the game, when you reach level 13 and one million bucks, one monday morning the very first model you slept with should come. Based on her mood and the actions you did to her, she will shoot your head off - or asks marry (cos she get pregnant cos you put it in her vag cos of idea of one of this forum visitor).

PS
I strogly recommend do not use cheats or cheating mods - as you get used to mechanics. The only thing you might need to open is hidden dialog options (about what and where to put). The game is not that impossibly hard, but the consent - your consent - upon reaching the desired result will be absolutely different. And this is the nature of the game. All you need is betterExperience mod for BetterHand (dont use its genetics, but only the interface and automarking/autosex). And, in case you want it be easier, spy the variables (F7 with betterExperience).

PPS
When posting saves and girls, make sure not a single Monkey touched the generation process. You got it? Not a single. No animals in our genetic chains. I mean it. And don't even talk about tolerance!

And Thora, please change the Y and O hotkeys into cntrl-Y, or f12. I've ruined the process when typing the filename during saving Tt

And sorry my poor english =\
All hotkeys changing in BepInEx ▷ config ▷ monkey_configuration

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
I think v9.2a has a glitch, the game crashes when i use single interview mode twice, first time the game loads everything properly but second time the female character does not have hairs and when i try to return to main menu the game crashes, Faced same issue in story mode.

i have tried playing without the monkey mod as well and i can confirm that its not causing this problem, current install path "D:\SMA"...

XanderAlex

Sep 7, 2022
I think v9.2a has a glitch, ...
pronmayn and I have described a similar problem, but we have not received any useful answer, the impression is that no one else has encountered this problem.
I keep getting a bug in 0.9.2a where my character goes into semi-3rd person mode (can see my eyeballs from inside the skull) and the game doesnt work correctly (she doesnt respond to me sprinting at her)
9.2a without modifications
Is there a way to fix it? Situation: the game is restarted, a new game, the first week, one of the first five interviews starts broken, - the girl is hairless, the appearance is neutral (the generated appearance is not loaded, the exception is growth) The game control is broken, the camera is shifted. The man's penis is not displayed. The girl , after an affirmative answer , does not change her position . If the Girl moves around the room, the dialog activation area remains in the old place. If you interrupt the interview or go to the main menu, the game crashes. If "photosave" such a girl, then in single mode it will load normally. If the first interview went smoothly, the chance of failure of the next one is several times higher. after restarting the game, the chance of failure is low. It does not seem that the failure is associated with a certain generation, (judging by the names from the pool of the first weeks, the same girl may appear both in a working and in a broken gaming session)

Reactions: Rednarcom

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
pronmayn and I have described a similar problem, but we have not received any useful answer, the impression is that no one else has encountered this problem.
There is a bug that prevents normal scene loading second time. And there is no workaround, except when you want to get main menu - press exit and restart game.

Reactions: XanderAlex
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes