4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
okay yeah...

i do have a bug or something.

looking carefully.. i noticed that most of the action end like this:

- the green bar have a red arrow pointing up and blinking, but the green bar itself do not change at all in 90% of actions i make. it only change when sexual things happen.
- pink bar next to the green one also receive arrows, but similar to the green bar, nothing change, it goes up when i hump a girl, but quickly goes back down when i stop
The green bar is moving as the arrow shows but it is moving extremely slowly, or it is moving up and down as you counter act the up-points. But, if you're not counter acting your own actions, you can sit there for 30min and you will see the bar has moved.

A great example of a girl to skip

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
That's why i asked for cheat at beginning of this thread.
To allow who didn't want to grind. to simply play the game more freely and easily without having to hard check the girl, carefully touching her and all.
a kind of cheat way to easy get girls. without killing fun for who like to play with grind and difficulty.
Yeah the new cheats have done a great job of this imo, if you crank the bars down (anger, sensitivity) in the cheat menu, and toggle the "always forgives" option, you can grind a girl for however long you want. But, you shouldn't grind all the girls.

Also:
He has mentioned that he will be adding some sort of "waifu saver" type feature, I think, so it should get brain-dead easy soon.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
wait ? But then, why did the MC cum when the pink bar is full (the one vertical next to the green one) ??

edit: i did noticed that the MC cum when the bar is filled completly... as the bar fill when you rub your dick on the girl for exemple.

is that another bug ?
This is to show you an exemple, of what im talking about the two bars that you see in the top left are for the mc (the horizontal ones) and all the vertical ones are for the female

here is what it looks like in my save and what happens when you fill both the green and pink to their max

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
That is completely wrong, I sometime get ...

Some girls (most of them for me) ...
Makes me angry to watch people tell others they are so wrong when the game is often messed up by bad luck. You support your argument with your own experience which is luck driven and makes no sense.

The game has issues. You may be more or less lucky. Getting convergence is often difficult and could take many, many hours, many more than people get frustrated and give up. This is very understandable because the system is too complex for its own good.

I honestly think your save is messed up... 90% of girls on my save will fill their pleasure bar in like 5-10 seconds when I find their pleasure spot
Here you seem to realize the problem, and again appeal to your own luck, why call people "completely wrong"???

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Makes me angry to watch people tell others they are so wrong when the game is often messed up by bad luck. You support your argument with your own experience which is luck driven and makes no sense.

The game has issues. You may be more or less lucky. Getting convergence is often difficult and could take many, many hours, many more than people get frustrated and give up. This is very understandable because the system is too complex for its own good.

Here you seem to realize the problem, and again appeal to your own luck, why call people "completely wrong"???
it's not luck if 90% of the girls I get are like that, it's just you did not rate them properly.

also not shit the game has issue but it's not as hard or rng as you think you just have to learn how to play and invest hours so you get the personality that you want and physical traits that attracts you, I find the game super grindy but its 0.01 idk what people expect for a lot of us the game is working fine most of the time its clearly an issue coming from your save or the way you rate them

go and test my save the first girl you are going to get is super sensitive on her lips

Last edited:

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
it's just you
Don't be a dick.

I have a good save, you have a good save. Other people post here constantly about issues. The time investment and trying over and over is very time consuming and frustrating. Even if I have a good save I do not deny the problems other have since I've restarted a couple times. Standard intuitions don't work because you are fighting an overgrown, too-complex-for-its-own good AI system.

The game has issues. It still needs work and blaming players is not the right attitude.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Don't be a dick.

I have a good save, you have a good save. Other people post here constantly about issues. The time investment and trying over and over is very time consuming and frustrating. Even if I have a good save I do not deny the problems other have since I've restarted a couple times. Standard intuitions don't work because you are fighting an overgrown, too-complex-for-its-own good AI system.

The game has issues. It still needs work and blaming players is not the right attitude.
I wasn't trying to be a dick to you, I just wanted to make you understand that the game can be played without much issue I'm around 30 hours into my save, a girl not liking you touching her is not a "issue" a girl not wanting sex is also not a "issue" these things are part of the girls personalities you are not supposed to have sex with every single one of them. in the case of macadam he said that only 1/60 girls wanted to have sex with him which is wayyyyy to low so his save must have a problem or when he rated them he did not take into account her pleasure spots, what she likes what she does not, also I personally think the AI is way to complex for its own good but it just makes the game more grindy which in my case is not a problem but I could understand people not wanting to put as much time into it.

keep in mind he also downloaded the old saves from the post instead of starting a new one with the cheats.

Reactions: srg91

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
welp i think my game broke...penis keeps going spaghetti on any penetration on any dick size :/

(unless theres a pussy tightness parameter cuz DAMN..)

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
welp i think my game broke...penis keeps going spaghetti on any penetration on any dick size :/

(unless theres a pussy tightness parameter cuz DAMN..)
I've noticed some pussies are very shallow and you physically can't force more than 1 inch in, while others you can put a full 100% monster size cock in.

Reactions: Sikirash

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
Alright I kind of rage posted a few back but coming back after experimenting a bit. Here's some advice:

At this point, just grab someone else's save with decent girls. You can get there on your own but MY GAWD can it be painful if you get lazy or impatient.

Don't waste time on a girl that isn't into it or has some insane sensitivity about being looked at. Even with cheating the meters, I've still come across some that won't take it for more than a few seconds without raging.

I've had a lot more success with humping, grinding, poking than with the hand. The damn hand simulator physics are so frustrating and there is like no blur between erogenous zones so figuring out where she actually likes being touched can be damn near impossible. Much easier to just rotate around her seeing where she reacts well and just repeat that.

In the same vein, turn the sensitivity on hump way down at first if she's saying "too hard" or "too rough." I doubt it's my mouse but at normal sensitivities, there is no point at which she won't think it's too rough.

Keep in mind, at this point this is NOT a simulator. It might be in the future but for now, it's closer to a meme game with the mechanics as they are. It works but don't expect anything to work the way you think it should work.

Jun 13, 2020
Alright I kind of rage posted a few back but coming back after experimenting a bit. Here's some advice:

At this point, just grab someone else's save with decent girls. You can get there on your own but MY GAWD can it be painful if you get lazy or impatient...
Great advice! I discovered this yesterday. I ended up using someone else's save that went through the insane grind. It's so much better.

I do find it hilarious that there are women in the game who get angry to the point of wanting to kill you because you looked at their eyebrows that are applying to be models.

Reactions: Parigar

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Great advice! I discovered this yesterday. I ended up using someone else's save that went through the insane grind. It's so much better.

I do find it hilarious that there are women in the game who get angry to the point of wanting to kill you because you looked at their eyebrows that are applying to be models.
some of them don't even want you to look at them at all and will leave lol.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, I want to interview a girl : Chat -> Hello (choose option) -> Chat -> You look ((choose option) -> ?
And after that what I'm supposed to do ?
I can tell her to go in a different place in the room, but other actions are instantly denied by the girl... I don't understand what I'm supposed to do

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes