• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
Does anyone know how exactly poses are ordered in the menu? I put various custom poses I downloaded into the folder and it always has its order, even if I change their names or put them into the folder in various times. Is it ordered by the time the pose was created in the game, and if so what can I do about it?

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
The main issue is performance - the game is poorly optimized, so this quickly brings your pc to a halt. There are several other issues, but overall I'm surprised it works at all.
Thanks for info.
That's unexpected, but looks promising. At least they collide with each other, so it's just a question of proper animations, and new sensors. And new PC.

By the way, is it possible to implemenmt some visualisation stuff, derived fom the please/pain/privacy properties of the girls parts?
It will take much more effort than outcome. Just [T] sluttify.

watcher represent spine01 as a waist, and spine02 as a ribcage thickness, while the SMA save editor shows swapped. Save-editor shows wrong, right?
That is correct, visually spine02 is above spine01

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone know how exactly poses are ordered in the menu? I put various custom poses I downloaded into the folder and it always has its order, even if I change their names or put them into the folder in various times. Is it ordered by the time the pose was created in the game, and if so what can I do about it?
After taking a picture from a pose, I rename it in the "Pose" directory to
something like "00 MDP" or "01 MDP", which puts them in order according to my interest.
Perhaps that helps.
Stay safe and healthy

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
something like "00 MDP" or "01 MDP", which puts them in order according to my interest.
Perhaps that helps.
Stay safe and healthy
Are you sure it works like that? I tried renaming them to get some semblance of order but they are always sorted by newest>oldest regardless of the name.

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
Perhaps that helps.
Stay safe and healthy
As I said I already tried that, not with numbers but with letters. It still did not sort alphabetically. I'll try with numbers.
You too.

XanderAlex

Sep 7, 2022
Guys, if you have met the bug with no money from agencies in 0.9.2a:
As far as I got it, it is due to broken clearup/reloading upon second loading from the main menu after clicking "Main menu" button.
If you do this, upon next interview you will see bald and static girl. Saving at this stage will broke your savefile forever.
It is not very clear about saving, if the bug has already appeared, saving is not available, it is impossible to skip / banish the hairless girl - the game will crash earlier. Or does "broken saving" mean no money from agencies? The bug of missing money was back in 9.1 did not know that it was related to saving. I have version 9.2 without mods, I wrote my observations in this topic earlier. Obviously, I did not know about the presence of the "money bug" in version 9.2, since the departures did not allow me to move far enough in the "game calendar".
Thus, NEVER use "main menu" button. In case you need reloading - close the game (press exit), run it and press continue. And make a backup each week =)
To use this method, is it enough to start a new game?

Last edited:

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
It seems, there is a virus among game developers - their brain gets overloaded with new ideas, incapacitating them to deal with core issues, like - make the main game component
flawless and 100% working (studio, lighting, MC movement, hand control, etc.,etc.).
Each new version should provide additional components, but not a truck load of new bugs.

Here are some crash indicators: WindowsVideoMedia error (this is a Unity issue since its
release 2019.4.16f1), TValleCustomClases::SerializableDictionary`2.keys'. There may be an object composition cycle in one or more of your serialized classes.
The list is going on and on.

Since the fist release, the MC's hand is twisting around like a cobra, aimless, yet very promising. The MC's dick does not much better - maybe I need more target practise.
The game itself is pushing the limits of an average rig - even an FPS is less demanding - optimize it.
The dialogues with the girls sucks since the first release, and it did not get better -
I wonder whether the developer will leave his dungeons and talk with girls some day
soon, to learn how the opposite sex is ticking.

This is not a review, it is rather a complete disappointment - how can such a promising
game get screwed after a few updates. It seems, the developer does not test its releases,
so he relies on us (?!). Why doesn't he take any advise?
Improve and stabilise the core of the game, prior to proceeding with fancy additions and add ons.

If it wouldn't be for the Monkey, this game would be useless at this stage. A big THANKS to the developer of the Monkey Mod.

Stay safe and healthy guys.

Reactions: HillDweller

Gabrieleon2811

May 28, 2022
el juego tiene unas fisicas demasiado buenas como para dejarlo morir :,(

yo no puedo hacer nada para apoyar, sin embargo, quisiera motivar a los modders
a recuperarlo y agregar todo lo que le hace falta al juego

Reactions: Pchit

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
0.9.3a version changes :

- The player can save and load outfits
- A cheat to change penis stiffness has been added
- Models can wear glasses
- Some accessories

Reactions: Cheroky

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
And no bug fixes? Really?:(
Fixes
- The player's hand camera will draw the ceiling.
- It was impossible to remove clots that did not cover any body part.
- It was possible to force a model into a pose without bribing her first.
- Many minor errors

Was posted on the discord by somebody.

Reactions: Pchit

Gabrieleon2811

May 28, 2022
Cambios en la versión 0.9.3a:

- El jugador puede guardar y cargar atuendos.
- Se ha agregado un truco para cambiar la rigidez del pene.
- Los modelos pueden usar anteojos.
- Algunos accesorios
[/COTIZAR]
sera que entre los accesorios estara algun juguete sexual? o quiza accesorios tipo uñas, collares y gorras?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I am in the process of decompiling and analyzing the new version to see if Monkey can properly support the new clothing system.

The ability to save clothing is a very good development for the game. However, the approach taken is different than what I suggested/anticipated. It is using an entirely new file and description format, while all the assets still appears to be hard coded. Figuring this out is going to take time.

Unless there is a critical issue with 9.3a, the next Monkey release is about 2w away.

-T-

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes