4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Damm the game is still crashing for me when i do single interview twice, first time the game loads everything and works fine but second time the model does not have have any hairs, can't interact with the model either and the mc is also glitched in semi third person and i can see through his head.
Since most of the people are not having this weird issue I'm guessing its a rare glitch, I'm sure its not just me facing this issue because on version 9.2a there were few other people with the same issue, strangest part is that v9.1a is working fine for me. so if there is a way to fix this issue then please share.

Godkiller137

Aug 6, 2022
Damm the game is still crashing for me when i do single interview twice, first time the game loads everything and works fine but second time the model does not have have any hairs, can't interact with the model either and the mc is also glitched in semi third person and i can see through his head.
Since most of the people are not having this weird issue I'm guessing its a rare glitch, I'm sure its not just me facing this issue because on version 9.2a there were few other people with the same issue, strangest part is that v9.1a is working fine for me. so if there is a way to fix this issue then please share.
No but for real, how to install a costume in the first place? I don't know how to put costumes in-game

Reactions: IXL

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
O my shitting god that fucking squirming action is back again, and worse than I remember. Every time I go in to penetrate the bitch rolls her hips into the next fucking time zone!

• Haha
Reactions: azaheri

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There seems to be a commonly recurring bug where the C/V keys don't work properly. I can usually tell when this is going to manifest because the personality stats for the model don't appear.

Also, is there a way to get past the chat gates using Monkey? It's frustrating that we can't get to the option of getting her clothes off even though we've increased consent and arousal.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
There seems to be a commonly recurring bug where the C/V keys don't work properly. I can usually tell when this is going to manifest because the personality stats for the model don't appear.

Also, is there a way to get past the chat gates using Monkey? It's frustrating that we can't get to the option of getting her clothes off even though we've increased consent and arousal.
Can you please pm me more info on the C/V bugs and how to repro? Is this a game or monkey issue? I can file the bug on discord if you don't have access.

I haven't made much progress on the dialog system - it is using a third party tool in another scripting language (lua). I'm sure that with enough time it can be done, but you can already remove all clothes with toggles from Monkey.

-T-

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Can you please pm me more info on the C/V bugs and how to repro? Is this a game or monkey issue? I can file the bug on discord if you don't have access.

I haven't made much progress on the dialog system - it is using a third party tool in another scripting language (lua). I'm sure that with enough time it can be done, but you can already remove all clothes with toggles from Monkey.

-T-
It's definitely a game issue as it occurs without having Monkey installed. There doesnt seem to be much of a pattern in its happening. I'll start a game fresh and it might or might not occur.

Since my post, I figured out I can just adjust her consent level which results in me being able to activate posing and clothing removal.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Great, the delicate screamers are back, too -- any contact is unbearable to them, even with their pain stats cranked down with Monkey, so that problem is also worse. Just deleted 9.3.

The fact that these two most aggravating issues from previous version was fixed in 9.2 and are exacerbated in 9.3 tells me that the dev is fully aware and trolling us.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Great, the delicate screamers are back, too -- any contact is unbearable to them, even with their pain stats cranked down with Monkey, so that problem is also worse. Just deleted 9.3.

The fact that these two most aggravating issues from previous version was fixed in 9.2 and are exacerbated in 9.3 tells me that the dev is fully aware and trolling us.
He definitely seems intent on making this game as frustrating as possible

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
O my shitting god that fucking squirming action is back again, and worse than I remember. Every time I go in to penetrate the bitch rolls her hips into the next fucking time zone!
I haven't played this game in a while It's got crazy potential, but I remember somebody saying some shit like "It's easier to dock on the ISS than it is to put the MCs dick in ANY hole in this game". I see that's still the case. :ROFLMAO:

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the x-ray being cut off? Both of them are for me, not sure what the issue is
I think they were always like that, its just a help to let you dock without visual confirmation. If you can see all three holes, the x-ray works as intended.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I installed the prototype, because I thought it's some modded version or beta stuff with additional features, but it's actually seems worse than the normal version.
Under the "Chat" option one of the questions is missing. The "what are your plans" or whatever that was called. Also, I can't send any girls over to other places, because it's not available (red).

So from this, the prototype seems pretty pointless.
Am I correct here, or did I misunderstand something? Or is it bugged for me?

Jan 7, 2018
Is the "pay for sex dialogue" necessary to start the sex? When I ask them I always receive an answer that looks affirmative, but it might be sarcastic, something like "You try and we'll see". No money have ever been taken out of my wallet, so this means they refused, or is there a key for giving them money?

Also, I managed to make a girl cum, and then the pink bar went down to less than half full. Is this a good sign? I mean, will she be annoyed again when I grope/poke/hump her or will she be sluttier?

Speaking of money, I referred 4 or 5 girls to other agencies, but I never got any money? It's the end of the second week. Am I not supposed to hire them for MY agency?

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
So from this, the prototype seems pretty pointless.
Am I correct here, or did I misunderstand something? Or is it bugged for me?
Just download the normal 0.93a version to play the game. The custom poses made it into the game and the prototype version is from... like 2 or 3 updates ago.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
Mar 18, 2021
unzip the files and put them in the game folder where the exe is
To use them just start the game and press m. on the right the window will pop into sight.
Most are sliders btw,, so Experiment. Have fun... ohh and pres Y to make the girl the biggest slut alive :cool:
I have a window, but there are no sliders

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes