4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I don't understand, I want to interview a girl : Chat -> Hello (choose option) -> Chat -> You look ((choose option) -> ?
And after that what I'm supposed to do ?
I can tell her to go in a different place in the room, but other actions are instantly denied by the girl... I don't understand what I'm supposed to do
Touch her with your hand in different places and try to get her off.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
noticed a funny thing...

if you get close to her and slap her face left/right like a crazy maniac... you gonna boost up her pain/annoying bar... But that also boost up drastically her pleasure bar.

work with every girls i tested.

dafuk with that? are most of theses girls some kind of BDSM fans? I just have to slap my hands around like a maniac to boost that bar up. i guess with the cheats, you can do that forever as you can refresh if she is angry or want to leave.

i guess "modeling" is tot ake like for plasticine or something... "hey girl! let me model your face.." :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: YourDevil54

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Bro - conceptually? This shit... man it is breaking some barriers in the H scene. I love how some chicks are more into you than others, and getting that half-green bar right off the jump is just like you caught a big ass bass fish at the lake hahahaha.

Fucking EXCELLENT experience, already itching to get back in the ring. Dev - THIS IS THAT GOOD SHIT. I haven't lost track of time playing a game in a long, long, LONG time - incredible.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Small tits are no problem. When you get them just give a 10 for breasts or 1 for big ones.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Remember the randy red thin line column once you get that maxed you can do anything to her. It appears under the pink column. The more you max pink the red goes up.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
This is a variant on a save posted earlier, tiny chick, big tits, nice ass. Just hump her ass with your pants on and her pink bar is to orgasm point immediately, do that a few times and boom she let's you do everything. The blue (pain) bar is very slow on this girl, so you can have fun with her as much as you want, she is not gonna get mad.

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
Would be nice to see some fitness/muscular model be there...Obviously it is the best body for modelling :D

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is there a wat to "Grope", or you can just move / rotate your hands ?
I'm new to the game, and, yeah, super fun and lost track of time too playing it, so hyped to see what's coming next !

Last edited:

OmegaVAM

May 20, 2018
So no matter what I do I cannot get any of the girls to actually do anything sexual, they just refuse and get angry when I insert. The weird annoying thing is the fact that this happens even when I use the cheats and check to see what "intercourse" they are okay with, and I get vaginal, anal and mouth but they get angry or just refuse when I try to do any.

I have had a girl with a full green bar and still not been able to make any progress other than getting her naked...

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
So no matter what I do I cannot get any of the girls to actually do anything sexual, they just refuse and get angry when I insert. The weird annoying thing is the fact that this happens even when I use the cheats and check to see what "intercourse" they are okay with, and I get vaginal, anal and mouth but they get angry or just refuse when I try to do any.

I have had a girl with a full green bar and still not been able to make any progress other than getting her naked...
get her pink bar maxed out make her orgasm by touching her until the dark pink bar is full or at least halfway should help a lot. more pleasure she has less pain or angry she will become :D

like this

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes