4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.3.
is it possible to adjust the effect of the sluttify action? For example I prefer some tweaks to make sure the girl does not orgasm from the slightest touch or by even looking at the penis... if this is already possibvle, please point me at the right direction - maybe there is a config file or anything? thanks a lot!

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
For the dialog I wanted to view/change the logic in the lua code. So for example, I want to highlight the best options in the 'hello' list, but that logic sits inside lua, with callbacks to the game code.
You can take a look at 'DialogueManager.DatabaseManager.MasterDatabase.conversations'. I tried it to replace dialog texts, and it worked fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vbrz

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
is it possible to adjust the effect of the sluttify action? For example I prefer some tweaks to make sure the girl does not orgasm from the slightest touch or by even looking at the penis... if this is already possibvle, please point me at the right direction - maybe there is a config file or anything? thanks a lot!
The original plan was to make sluttify data driven. But I scrapped the idea when I saw I needed a new file format with 800+ name/values.

More importantly, you could already do this via Monkey. Sluttify a model, save it, extract the JSON, adjust anything value you want, load it back. With quickload it's as convenient as Sluttify.

Next Monkey will offer a simpler way to add sliders for any gene, so you will be able to do this from the UI too.

Adjusting Sluttify will however require considerable efforts. SMA behaviors are often the result of large combinations of genes working together, and the learning curve is steep.

As a bonus, if anyone gets a better result, they can share either their saved model or their JSON.

-T-

Reactions: Iluha

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Guys, I don't get it: I fill up their pink bars, they orgasm (the bars start shaking), the green bar temporarily goes up but after drops to the previous levels AND the shield stays on as well.... I keep doing it over and over again but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
You can take a look at 'DialogueManager.DatabaseManager.MasterDatabase.conversations'. I tried it to replace dialog texts, and it worked fine.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge! You clearly have spent quite some time deciphering the game inner workings! I'll definitely check this out once the new release is out and working.

I probably had the wrong approach. I was patching the Lua parser (Language.Lua.LuaInterpreter, Parse) calls to intercept the code and data to reverse engineer it. I was actually getting close, but it's a slow process, and as always, ran out of time.

-T-

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I'm looking for a few more testers for the next release of Monkey. PM me if interested.

This will require some time and effort, so volunteer only if you are serious.

If all goes well the new version should be pushed out next week.

-T-

Feb 15, 2018
Guys, I don't get it: I fill up their pink bars, they orgasm (the bars start shaking), the green bar temporarily goes up but after drops to the previous levels AND the shield stays on as well.... I keep doing it over and over again but nothing happens. Any ideas?
I believe if you continue to fill up the pink bar, the green bar will (slowly!) fill up after each subsequent orgasm, even if the Shield is up. However this is a slow process, taking multiple orgasms to raise the green bar in a meaningful way. You can take advantage of the brief raised green bar to remove clothes or achieve poses though, which can lead to easier green or pink bar raises in the future (for instance, some might like you more if you take pics of them wearing less clothes). If you've tried a bunch of times and the green bar just won't raise, idk, either that's a bug or the girl just doesn't like you and you should move on.

Feb 15, 2018
Is the "Activate Cheating Dialogue Options" feature broken/disabled in 0.9.3a? I do not see the "Can I" choice in dialogues anymore... Last time I played was 0.8.1 so, lots of changes for me to catch up with!
you need to progress through the conversation a little first. I think the dev is trying to create a path of how you're supposed to play, so you can't see the "can i touch/poke/hump/etc." options until she's agreed to both taking off clothes and you touching her.

Feb 15, 2018
Trying to figure out the cash system. Should I always be sending girls to different agencies, or is there any way to make money by keeping her at my own agency?

Reactions: Omar128

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Trying to figure out the cash system. Should I always be sending girls to different agencies, or is there any way to make money by keeping her at my own agency?
In my experience, send most to Some Other Modeling Agency unless they match the criteria really well with the other agencies, which unlock as you progress playing the game. Some Other Modeling Agency typically only pays a few dollars (useful if you pay a model the $10 fee) but will increase the pay out over time if you send them easy models.

Office Employment, Waitress Recruitment, and Fitness Models are worth referring to but only if they like sucky sucky, are polite, low fat, respectively. If you send any agency a model that doesn't match the criteria it will decrease your relationship bonus i.e. the amount you are paid in future.

I haven't found other agency criteria to match well e.g. tall, fat, race, elf - so I don't refer models to them. It seems pretty RNG if some agencies send you a red email of fail so just send only the best criteria matches and don't worry about it.

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
The most interesting monkey does not work on 9.3, but on 9.2 it works
Maybe I'm too late, but I'll write anyway.
on version 9.3.0a, the cheat menu works fine, I installed the latest version of BeplnEx and then overwritten it with the one that is here on the site and everything works

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes