4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
who can throw off a pack of working poses of the game version 0.9.3a please? the poses that I downloaded here do not work, the character gets into a T pose

Apr 10, 2018
Adding a chair so you can do even more stuff. Also adding the same sofa with some textures to make it look better.

For the newbies: you need latest monkey and you extract the archive in BepInEx\config\Monkey\Assets and then load the asset you want via monkey
Finally,furniture!

index.jpg

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
es posible descargar modelos 3d externos
como d.va al juego? es decir, que se pueden follar chicas hechas en 3d por programas externos?
If your question is about loading a different 3d girl model and interact with it in the same way, the answer is no (not easily).

The problem is the game, not the engine. The game 'expects' a female model with the same bone/joint names, same grouping, blends, etc. Dropping a random Daz3d genesis 8 female in there will load, but the game can't drive it.

It "should" be possible to modify a genesis model and 'make it work', but that would require expertise and more importantly time I don't have. It may also need a custom loader to work properly.

Ultimately the answer to this lies with the developer. Many games are designed to make it easy for modders and people to bring their own asset. This isn't one of them.

Anything that is game agnostic and renders properly in unity should be loadable. One of the main limitation is C# scripting which shouldn't work (no dynamic binding).

-T-

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
sounds good. Got a link to the discord?
There is a free discord invite on the developer's page. Discord invites often expires so always check his page for the latest link.
-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Duanne442

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
Here is a preview of the current version that you can download on my site for free. As Thora said, it is more like a tool for modding with Monkey 1.8.6. I had a lot of fun making it.
Find all the links and dependencies on TValle's Discord Server.

unknown.png

Last edited:

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Here is another setup, it includes a carpet, chair, sofa and some pillows.

I`ve just installed the white room mod and it look awesome, since you can remove the office room i can play a bit and create nicer looking room with some normal furniture

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
Here is another setup, it includes a carpet, chair, sofa and some pillows.

I`ve just installed the white room mod and it look awesome, since you can remove the office room i can play a bit and create nicer looking room with some normal furniture
Thanks to join the #Modding section Manniakk.
If any of you planning to create some assets, Please feel free to join The Tvalle's Discord.
That way we can work together.

Last edited:

nate101551

Sep 15, 2017
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.3.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.1+.

PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-Thora-

Release notes
- Added enumeration support with optional UI mapping and sorting. This allows displaying the values used when sending models to other agencies.
- Several new sliders, including:
Interpretation Race, Traits, Difficulty, etc.​
Male penis and nails colors​
All sliders were added via JSON so you can extend or modify them​
- Sluttify supports 15 additional genes introduced in SMA v9.1
- Support custom JSON files placed in the MonkeyMods folder. This allows adding user created mods without having to modify Monkey.json.
- Added right justified UI composite entries support
- Custom JSON now supports integral sliders, valid type conversion and overloaded method resolution
- Extra female Models loaded via Unity Explorer are now editable
- Button actions can be delayed by a set number of frames on refresh
- Auto-rating calls are monitored and linked custom values will be updated
- And many more..

Known Limitations
- UI doesn't support setting C# enumeration flags

Install Instructions
- Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
- Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)
- Install latest SMA 9.1+ in the folder and make sure it works
- Open the Monkey archive and copy all files to the same folder

How to use
- Commands are shown in the title bar
- Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow
- Color sliders may require unchecking the 'sync' options in gameplay settings
- Options are in Monkey_Configuration.xml.
- See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt for more information on custom UI.

--
Name: Monkey_1_8_3.7z
Size: 525189 bytes (512 KiB)
SHA256: 385be10d18c6c7e10c712bf260b7ff13233c0990065a8b5eb6f04d0c4619a044
the readme is alittle hard to follow for me. Im not exactly understanding how to install it

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
One of the frustrating things to deal with is trying to find an agency that the girls are eligible for. Can we get some highlights to show what agencies would be willing to take on the girl?

Reactions: Prefect4587

delamino

Sep 12, 2018
If your question is about loading a different 3d girl model and interact with it in the same way, the answer is no (not easily).

The problem is the game, not the engine. The game 'expects' a female model with the same bone/joint names, same grouping, blends, etc. Dropping a random Daz3d genesis 8 female in there will load, but the game can't drive it.

It "should" be possible to modify a genesis model and 'make it work', but that would require expertise and more importantly time I don't have. It may also need a custom loader to work properly.

Ultimately the answer to this lies with the developer. Many games are designed to make it easy for modders and people to bring their own asset. This isn't one of them.

Anything that is game agnostic and renders properly in unity should be loadable. One of the main limitation is C# scripting which shouldn't work (no dynamic binding).

-T-
Hi!
Thanks for your mod!
Monkey mutes girl sounds, how do I turn it off?
I use Better Mod & Monkey

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Hi!
Thanks for your mod!
Monkey mutes girl sounds, how do I turn it off?
I use Better Mod & Monkey
Monkey should not mute girls sound. The only sound controls are the model voice (pitch and type) and this only affects the model genes.

Remove the better experience mod from the plugin folder, and pm me if the issue persist.

-T-

Last edited:

delamino

Sep 12, 2018
Monkey should not mute girls sound. The only sound controls are the model voice (pitch and type) and this only affects the model genes.

Remove the better experience mod from the plugin folder, and pm me if the issue persist.

-T-
If i use BE and Monkey - sound not good, if i use only Monkey = all ok.
I dont want remove BE, how i can fix it?
I can clearly hear the noise in the background, but quietly the girl's voice

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Talk to the better experience mod author and see if he can help.

Monkey isn't touching volume/mute controls so I presume this is some feature specific to that mod.

-T-

Reactions: delamino

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Can confirm that girl stops moaning.
That is most probably because of genes that locks alternative genetics. (idk, i tried gene shuffle and got sound again)
And I don't know which one does that.

So, most straightforward solution is to disable alternative genetics in mod settings.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can confirm that girl stops moaning.
That is most probably because of genes that locks alternative genetics. (idk, i tried gene shuffle and got sound again)
And I don't know which one does that.

So, most straightforward solution is to disable alternative genetics in mod settings.
If you have a save where the model doesn't moan anymore post it here and I can take a look.

With Monkey try to use sluttify - this sets over 800 genes to known values. You can also try changing the voice type/pitch in the voice menu.

If better xp modifies the value of the voice gene type, make sure you check that the value is set within the enum range [0.. (num_item-1)/1000], where Virtual_ExpresionesSonidoTipo has 9 elements. Perhaps the game has a bug where the [0..1] range doesn't work?

-T-

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes