4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
What a mess. Can't do anything the girl won't even talk to me and the cheats don't do shit either. Just another "grab a save file from someone else" situation.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
What a mess. Can't do anything the girl won't even talk to me and the cheats don't do shit either. Just another "grab a save file from someone else" situation.
for the first few weeks you can't expect to have sex with many girls if any, you have to grind your way by rating their look and personality if she does not want you to touch her rate her "she is crazy"

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
A few more tips
-Rate most girl under "she is crazy" if you find she as a easy going personality and is easy to deal with and make her cum rate her under "yes" or "a lot".
-while in dialogue her anger/pleasure,bore,likeness bar don't change (so if she hates you for looking at her you can still take your time to rate her).
-The higher your level most girl will be better looking even level 1's and 2's will also get more of what you are looking for. (EX: Level 6 most girl are level 2-3 with some level 7-8 coming in the week)
-Skipping rating is not a good idea because she might have some feature that you like and want more of ex: skin color, nose, lips, mouth shape, teeth color, hair length.
-Better looking girl usually come on Mondays
-There are post-its on the board next to the desk with a few messages from the DEV
-Very important to hold alt while mouse scrolling or moving the mouse in general when you first start touching a girl, try to slowly poke her to see if the zone is good or bad.
-Listen to the girls complaints because her affinity will grow if you do (EX: if she says look away you should do so or If she says "I like you touching X" continue to do so)
-Most girls at the start will not like you, few things you can do activate the cheats and make yourself look fit also removing your shirt (shift+P) will have a positive reaction on almost all the girls and no negative as far as I Know
-in the cheats also activate the dialogue options because some girls will have a lying personality (confirmed by the dev)
-do not lose hope, it is super grindy but addictive once you start getting what you are looking for you won't be able to stop.
-You have to fill her pleasure to the max and affection to the max before thinking of even having sex with her 90% of the girls will hate you if you try to penetrate them without doing that.
-for gameplay purposes make sure that MC has infinite stamina and lower sensitivity.

AoTheGuy

Sep 1, 2017
It took me abit but ive loosely got it down the first thing id recommend to everyone is to use the cheats.

Step 1 Activate cheating dialogue options and especially change Female paingain modifier and the annoyance modifier as at default it feels impossible with the way the controls work ( not trying to throw shade here but if you've ever played hand simulator this is on that level of jank) also the turn female forgiveness to unconditional (man this got weird fast)

Step 2 Then after that when you get a "model" in just do your best to choose the options in chat that give you the green bar( this seems to be the bar that makes it so the model will allow you to do more things such as caressing and such) if this doesn't go well and sometimes it doesn't as it just seems completely random atm (but i could be missing something) and when you use the caressing cheat labeled consensual caresses it says nowhere, the way to get around this seems to be looking at her in different places and when you see the arrows in the top left going up that means thats a sensitive area (make sure its the right area as there is a slight delay) and you show try gently caressing that area by pressing 1 and moving the hand while holding alt she'll tell you if she wants it harder or softer.

Step 3 from here i rather check to see where else she enjoys being touched using the cheat mentioned before (F while looking at her and then Can I and then Consensual Caresses) which tells you the best spots to touch or i ask her to pose or take off cloths depending on how well the initial caresses was received (this works better if she just came as you ask her from what i can tell, the Horny-ness bar is the orange one next to the Happy/Like Green bar)

Step 4 Make her Cum until that green bar is full! (the green bar will max out and have a shield next to it) if you've found away to make her cum just keep doing it until she completely submits

Step 5 This is it do what ever you want with her now GL HF

Reply to me if this doesn't work or if you have questions il try my best to answer them . :D

p.s T valle quite enjoyed this jank aside but where are the thicc models at bro, we need some more thiccness in here man :p

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
At the moment I have a lot of girls that lose that red bar, after I make her cum, even after multiple times, it returns almost down to zero, or goes back to zero after a few seconds. Does anyone have the same issue?

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Yes - the game is in alpha stage - but it is fun when you have learned all the settings and have adjusted almost everything to minimal power. The girls are getting better and better and when you had fun with a good looking model you start missing the "call back" function - so this is really promising.

In comparison to other games which are preparing for steam launch and such - this game has a working sex system. It does remind me a lot of the good old XStoryPlayer - and if this is the direction in which this is going... I am pretty sure this can become something really interesting.

About the dialogue options... they do have an effect.

If I may add a suggestion... if we could adjust pressure/power separately and not by just moving the hand/tools? Why? moving the hand is already quite messy ... the model moves... breathes... whatever... it is a tedious process massaging / poking her into the right mood... btw I love the humping mechanic...

So if we place the hand on her body and then say (soft/medium/hard) ... this might help a lot... I think.

I am going to become a patreon. And I am looking forward.

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
Pretty sure the game completely broke in my save. After I went from Level 1.2 it skipped right to 1.5. Now every single girl for (hours, aka. months ingame) are level 1 or at most 2 no matter what. Most girls seem to generate with a pain threshold lower than pleasure threshold for her "prefered" areas, making most of them literally impossible to interact with.

More than once I ran into a girl saying one of the "good" affirmatives for allowing an area to be touched only to have it instant max red bar as soon as she is touched in that area.

Some girls require such hard pressure that your hand will literally break the physics and ragdoll through her and invariably either instantly max the pain bar or end up slapping some red bar area, when it pops out the other side of her model.

Sometimes you also find a good area, start working on it and then suddenly for no apparent reason in 1 frame the red bar just maxes out.

The excessive amounts of shifting the girls do combined with the absolutely insane levels of pain sensitivity (on way too many of them) means that some girls literally can't even be touched as the pain bar will explode from her shifting unless you're some kind of savant that can perfectly mirror her (basically needless) movement constantly until her pleasure bar gives enough pain resistance.

Would it be possible to make it so that when a girl shifts a part that you are currently touching with the hand, the hands position isn't a point in space. But rather a point relative to where you first touched her and all mouse movement being relative to that point?(Thus "moving with her") That way you wouldn't get random instant game overs from her movement while still keeping the more alive feeling of movement, both neutral and reactionary.

Some kind of "touch pressure" bar that isn't off in china in the top left corner but actually near the hand where you need to be looking would also be incredibly helpful. As sometimes you will count as touching when your hand is very clearly in mid air and sometimes your wrist will be breaking from the pressure and the girl will be complaining that it's "too soft". Like how are you supposed to know wtf is actually happening when shit's that arbitrary, while getting no tactile feedback?

But if we ignore the part where the game broke to the point of being impossible to actually generate high level models and all that. It's quite addictive and has probably some of the highest potential of any sandbox game I've seen on here.

Oh yeah, also ran into some borderline soft lock setups. Had a girl that was like 4 orgasms deep and was still refusing to remove her skirt (but totally fine removing her knickers) which means that due to "interesting" cloth physics her skirt acted like the chastity belt from Mel Brooks' "Men in Tights" for all intents and purposes, while also defying gravity. Had another one soft lock in that she would just get hard stuck at 90% pleasure with all clothes off. But with every single pose that would allow "oinking" being blocked. Making it just an endless loop of butt touching with the game claiming her pleasure was going up (green arrow) but it not going up in the slightest and there being no way to progress past that point. Because apparently being butt touched to within an inch of her life while stark naked was a-ok, but leaning forward/backward in any way shape or form was totally unacceptably lewd behavior!

Really looking forward to seeing where this goes with some more development though. The hotfix patch actually fixed a lot of real issues. Unlike most patches, for most games with mechanical issues where the devs seem to take it upon themselves to find as many bugs with no game impact as possible to fix, instead of fixing the actual issues. So fingers crossed that this game goes places.

ell

May 26, 2017
It took me abit but ive loosely got it down the first thing id recommend to everyone is to use the cheats.

Step 1 Activate cheating dialogue options and especially change Female paingain modifier and the annoyance modifier as at default it feels impossible with the way the controls work ( not trying to throw shade here but if you've ever played hand simulator this is on that level of jank) also the turn female forgiveness to unconditional (man this got weird fast)

Step 2 Then after that when you get a "model" in just do your best to choose the options in chat that give you the green bar( this seems to be the bar that makes it so the model will allow you to do more things such as caressing and such) if this doesn't go well and sometimes it doesn't as it just seems completely random atm (but i could be missing something) and when you use the caressing cheat labeled consensual caresses it says nowhere, the way to get around this seems to be looking at her in different places and when you see the arrows in the top left going up that means thats a sensitive area (make sure its the right area as there is a slight delay) and you show try gently caressing that area by pressing 1 and moving the hand while holding alt she'll tell you if she wants it harder or softer.

Step 3 from here i rather check to see where else she enjoys being touched using the cheat mentioned before (F while looking at her and then Can I and then Consensual Caresses) which tells you the best spots to touch or i ask her to pose or take off cloths depending on how well the initial caresses was received (this works better if she just came as you ask her from what i can tell, the Horny-ness bar is the orange one next to the Happy/Like Green bar)

Step 4 Make her Cum until that green bar is full! (the green bar will max out and have a shield next to it) if you've found away to make her cum just keep doing it until she completely submits

Step 5 This is it do what ever you want with her now GL HF

Reply to me if this doesn't work or if you have questions il try my best to answer them . :D

p.s T valle quite enjoyed this jank aside but where are the thicc models at bro, we need some more thiccness in here man :p
Yep defiantly need more thicc figures

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Pretty sure the game completely broke in my save. After I went from Level 1.2 it skipped right to 1.5. Now every single girl for (hours, aka. months ingame) are level 1 or at most 2 no matter what. Most girls seem to generate with a pain threshold lower than pleasure threshold for her "prefered" areas, making most of them literally impossible to interact with.

More than once I ran into a girl saying one of the "good" affirmatives for allowing an area to be touched only to have it instant max red bar as soon as she is touched in that area.

Some girls require such hard pressure that your hand will literally break the physics and ragdoll through her and invariably either instantly max the pain bar or end up slapping some red bar area, when it pops out the other side of her model.

Sometimes you also find a good area, start working on it and then suddenly for no apparent reason in 1 frame the red bar just maxes out.

The excessive amounts of shifting the girls do combined with the absolutely insane levels of pain sensitivity (on way too many of them) means that some girls literally can't even be touched as the pain bar will explode from her shifting unless you're some kind of savant that can perfectly mirror her (basically needless) movement constantly until her pleasure bar gives enough pain resistance.

Would it be possible to make it so that when a girl shifts a part that you are currently touching with the hand, the hands position isn't a point in space. But rather a point relative to where you first touched her and all mouse movement being relative to that point?(Thus "moving with her") That way you wouldn't get random instant game overs from her movement while still keeping the more alive feeling of movement, both neutral and reactionary.

Some kind of "touch pressure" bar that isn't off in china in the top left corner but actually near the hand where you need to be looking would also be incredibly helpful. As sometimes you will count as touching when your hand is very clearly in mid air and sometimes your wrist will be breaking from the pressure and the girl will be complaining that it's "too soft". Like how are you supposed to know wtf is actually happening when shit's that arbitrary, while getting no tactile feedback?

But if we ignore the part where the game broke to the point of being impossible to actually generate high level models and all that. It's quite addictive and has probably some of the highest potential of any sandbox game I've seen on here.

Oh yeah, also ran into some borderline soft lock setups. Had a girl that was like 4 orgasms deep and was still refusing to remove her skirt (but totally fine removing her knickers) which means that due to "interesting" cloth physics her skirt acted like the chastity belt from Mel Brooks' "Men in Tights" for all intents and purposes, while also defying gravity. Had another one soft lock in that she would just get hard stuck at 90% pleasure with all clothes off. But with every single pose that would allow "oinking" being blocked. Making it just an endless loop of butt touching with the game claiming her pleasure was going up (green arrow) but it not going up in the slightest and there being no way to progress past that point. Because apparently being butt touched to within an inch of her life while stark naked was a-ok, but leaning forward/backward in any way shape or form was totally unacceptably lewd behavior!

Really looking forward to seeing where this goes with some more development though. The hotfix patch actually fixed a lot of real issues. Unlike most patches, for most games with mechanical issues where the devs seem to take it upon themselves to find as many bugs with no game impact as possible to fix, instead of fixing the actual issues. So fingers crossed that this game goes places.
your save is fine it's normal you are going to get weeks of level 1 and 2s once you reach level 2 and 3 you are going to get prettier girls you just have to grind it out

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
OK so I'll update my experience so far with the new release:

I was able to grind out desirable personality trait way quicker by being able to 'see' increases in their mood and which parts where consensual at level 1 which lead to WAY better and faster leveling experience
There where no changes to the gameplay/ animations as far as I can tell so it still good
as for now it gets 4/5 from my end

Things I'd like to see added in future updates:
- more/ customizable outfits and maybe even a fashion show rack in the room > they want to be models. why not have them dress up and down (in front of you) for the job? This could be implemented by a progressively larger wardrobe inventory with level ups for example
- as for clothes, it would be great, but I don't know if it's possible physics-wise, to bypass them with your actions. For example groping under their clothes or shifting them aside (for ease of access ;) ). Also breakable clothes would be great for those crazy physics moments where you should in reality have undone or tore shoulder-straps just as an example

- the NPCs should ALL stop bitching about you looking at them initially (since it's part of the job) and only do so AFTER you've pissed them off
- there should also be more context to the available greeting options since they seem random most of the time. Also (in case they actually do affect their mood) there should be a cheat/ level up upgrade for you see the increases/ decreases for each dialogue option (for example arrows in the respective color-code pointing up or downwards)

-and lastly of course; more animations. They do auto-fellatio (even though it's messy right now), and passive fucking (due to them idle-moving), but some more active options would be great: like have them fuck you back during prone-bones OR let them be on top and have them decide what "too deep" actually means XD

As for the negatives that are still in the game:
- some girls are still straight up made of glass and even with the cheats turned on break in less then a couple of seconds, which means that without cheats, there's no way in hell for you to ever touch them with your pinky otherwise
- the UI could be cleaner and the fonts/ text should be larger if there's not much content to begin with. for example; you have 1-5 greeting options and for some reasons they are all written in a tiny font and cramped up to the top the screen. My mouse never moved from one end to the other end of the screen in such quick succession during such a short period of time, as in this game (and that coming from a guy that used to play FPS and MOBA games)
- the UI for the cum-meter, likeliness, pain etc. should all be grouped up and lined up horizontally and (most importantly) be toggleable on their own background: Most of the time it's very hard to see the cum-meter and once you've 'passed' the girls bounds, you no longer care about most stats
- the auto-fellatio is still very messy. sometimes it's actually hot to see a girl go-to-town on you, but it's ruined by either breaking the position she's in, literally breaking her neck, or by the fact that she's actively hurting herself to the point of the session immediately ending because she's in too much pain

great game so far

PS: since I mostly lurk on this site and never looked it up; how do you write a review? I only see the option to post a reply :p

Reactions: seriiuo

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
PS: since I mostly lurk on this site and never looked it up; how do you write a review? I only see the option to post a reply :p
At the top of the page you have: "Discussion" and "Reviews", open "Reviews" and you're one right page :)

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
You have infinite time with cheats on but models still get angry in no time with just watching them.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
You have infinite time with cheats on but models still get angry in no time with just watching them.
Remember to click on the first option to actually enable your cheats - otherwise the options do nothing. If you set the anger to 1% it should be pretty hard to ever reach it.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes