4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
modders, es posible crear un sistema que permita follar aun y cuando ella tiene bikini puesto?
es decir que ella lo mueva para un lado (sin quitarselo) o que siemplemente el pene atraviese la prenda
Possible, yes. But not something I would consider doing for now as it would be a 'one off'.

I'd recommend you suggest this on the game discord.

The bigger picture is the game needs a system allowing partial clothing displacement and/or destruction. This would apply to any piece of clothing like swimsuit, panties, bras, nylons, etc. You should be able to 'move aside', tear up, or grab any piece of clothing and move it.

-T-

vipora1992

Jul 13, 2019
Guys how to fakin Level Up i am 5 level and i cant reach 6. I downloaded save file on 5 level, but now i cant level

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, one question for those helpful modders out there, could it be possible to do a simple test? Could you check and add a simple plo in the floor to the scenery (with collisions, candles in the flat got no one, i think) and share? i will want to check the system and if they could work as a tool for penetration? ( while in pose editing mode the girl got reactions and maybe try to insert it and check its possibilites for future tools?).

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Here is something i worked on for the last few days. This is The flat, a new casting location. You will need Monkey 1.8.6 to make it work.
Just on word, beautiful!!!(y)
.. one thing, tho, i know it is engine limitation, not your problem, ... Does autosex work in custom poses ??:unsure: - I couldn't get it to work.

Jan 7, 2022
i've head enough of models that raise their goddamn heads to the goddamn ceiling when i'm about to put my dick in their mouth. i'm paying you for an oral sex not for a chin or a neck sex, ffs
Wash yer balls.

More seriously, it might help to pull your hips back and then shuffle up a little closer so that the peen comes in on a flatter trajectory. If you're too far away and you push your hips forward, your dickhead is pointing at an angle to the ceiling by the end of the travel.

adem2024

Nov 4, 2019
i've head enough of models that raise their goddamn heads to the goddamn ceiling when i'm about to put my dick in their mouth. i'm paying you for an oral sex not for a chin or a neck sex, ffs
Just put d on the same level with her mouth, lean on her cheek and do strafe with the left and right buttons, from the fifth time it will fly in as it should:LOL:;).
P.s. The difficulty mechanic discussion is similar to the advices from grandpa for the first time.

Aug 20, 2019
Just put d on the same level with her mouth, lean on her cheek and do strafe with the left and right buttons, from the fifth time it will fly in as it should:LOL:;).
P.s. The difficulty mechanic discussion is similar to the advices from grandpa for the first time.
it is on the same level. but as soon as i get closer she raises her damn head

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone knows why i dont get hairs anymore?
had to redownload it and if i start new or my safegame hairs are just missing? Oo

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone knows why i dont get hairs anymore?
had to redownload it and if i start new or my safegame hairs are just missing? Oo
Hairs disappear when you go back to main menu and reload a game. The bug is known since last version.

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
i dont have hair at start, i dont have hair when i go back and start a new game i never have any hair....
i even unpack the whole game again and still the same issue
Don't use the main menu after giving interviews- safe after a few day, exit the game and restart, but do not go back to the main menu = that seems to be a bug which is still haunting
the agency.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes