4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
Does the developer even know, what he expects to achieve with the game. The title is misleading, as much as the game itself.
The first release had an enormous potential, but every other update was influenced by new ideas, demands of some $5 patrons, or some code- limited dreams.
Instead of creating a stable, well functional, smooth, and bug- free core game (first release),
and adding complementing layers of accessories, interactions, functions, etc. he/she started
to modify the good core, by adding changes and new, yet useless stuff (dresses, money, agencies).
If you can not manage to control the MC's hand, or penis for that effect, why are you dreaming with a VR version of the game. The girls still have a problem with positioning
themself properly on and around the environment, but you dream of adding poses and furniture. This list can go on and on - the comments regarding bugs, were not even
taken in consideration, neither was everything else that follows. Will the game get better by
donating more money - surely not.
There are a lot of developers out there, which have excellent ideas, good knowledge of
coding, design, etc., but they all fail do to the lack of communication, and collaboration
with other skilled people.
no idea, why don't you just ask him on his discord channel?
maybe he will even answer

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
Does the developer even know, what he expects to achieve with the game. The title is misleading, as much as the game itself.
The first release had an enormous potential, but every other update was influenced by new ideas, demands of some $5 patrons, or some code- limited dreams.
Instead of creating a stable, well functional, smooth, and bug- free core game (first release),
and adding complementing layers of accessories, interactions, functions, etc. he/she started
to modify the good core, by adding changes and new, yet useless stuff (dresses, money, agencies).
If you can not manage to control the MC's hand, or penis for that effect, why are you dreaming with a VR version of the game. The girls still have a problem with positioning
themself properly on and around the environment, but you dream of adding poses and furniture. This list can go on and on - the comments regarding bugs, were not even
taken in consideration, neither was everything else that follows. Will the game get better by
donating more money - surely not.
There are a lot of developers out there, which have excellent ideas, good knowledge of
coding, design, etc., but they all fail do to the lack of communication, and collaboration
with other skilled people.
I said it before. And people facepalms me.
The developer has become lazy and do not care for the game anymore. He obviously do not spend more than 1 hour a week at most.
He has a good cashflow, just look at the patreon site, and he still adds nothing more than modders have already done. It is a disgrace. I unsubscribed and all the other patreon should too, then there might be getting some.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Not the better experience mod, the new update of the game (0.9.4a) that we wait here
Looks like future update of better experience may be more interesting than update 0.9.4. Still not sure when it'll be ready though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I really expected that "grabbing hand" could be something funnier than current prototype. Or at least that it will bring sausage fingers into game.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
The old version was better than this new crap when version 9 came out it realy started begining to be full of errors now if you want to play it v9.3 its shows error and then it goes out of the game And I am using amd 3500 and 16gbram Gtx 1650 graphics card this game is realy a bunch of crap

Reactions: sig325

adem2024

Nov 4, 2019
The old version was better than this new crap when version 9 came out it realy started begining to be full of errors now if you want to play it v9.3 its shows error and then it goes out of the game And I am using amd 3500 and 16gbram Gtx 1650 graphics card this game is realy a bunch of crap
  • Omae wa mou shindeiru
  • Nani!!!

• Haha
Reactions: sig325 and Legan420

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017
See you again after 2 months hopefully with a good update. <3 Please try and add some assets in game for eg heels, clothes, undergarments. :( UncleVT we love this game. Just the thing is, after waiting for 2 months all we get is some clothing update?

Reactions: srg91

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Looks like future update of better experience may be more interesting than update 0.9.4. Still not sure when it'll be ready though

And I really expected that "grabbing hand" could be something funnier than current prototype. Or at least that it will bring sausage fingers into game.
This loader concept looks great! Did you solve loading of scene with C# scripts and recompile/binding them dynamically? It's on the todo list for Monkey.

I agree, the new grabbing system is... underwhelming. The orb mechanism breaks the immersion for me. A simple grab/deform like BE offers worked well enough.

-T-

Last edited:

bloodbeetle

May 13, 2018
All of a sudden I don't get money anymore from agencies. I've send like a lot of girls to various agencies for couple of weeks now and my money still stays at $7.49. I am level 8 btw.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes