4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
how to unlock new places or install it? like the flat? if need levelsomebody can share a savegame? And how to resize the agency info page,i get stuck everytime i acess it

Last edited:

bzzk

Dec 20, 2019
how to unlock new places or install it? like the flat? if need levelsomebody can share a savegame? And how to resize the agency info page,i get stuck everytime i acess it
u can search "flat / bedroom" room in this thread in "Search", there will already be instructions in their posts, well, in the archive itself there will be a readme.

To level up, just install BetterExperience. It is also somewhere in the thread along with instructions on how it works. The whole level system works simply:
1. Let's say you got a lady with the appearance that you liked. Just rate her appearance in your subjective opinion.

2. Further, depending on the appearance of the following models - evaluate them also, regarding the beauty of the first one (the one that you liked and you rated it everywhere by 10, well, or according to the parameters that you need).
Soon more beautiful models will fall to you. But still, I recommend the plugin above. It makes "search for the one" easier, makes it possible to use transferred (downloaded) girls with a very beautiful appearance from the corresponding thread (in fact, all the plugins and links you need are on the main page of the game, and the answers to your questions too. Don't be lazy - use the search for key words that excite you)

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Aloha
- get the bedroom/flat/newoffice/whiteroom, from page 1 here (+links) or on discord > > pinned posts
- you can easily find how the level work in here, and share saves (same game version)
- you may have to run different (lower) definitions, and/or adjust to your screen (e.g. 16:9 ratio)

Last edited:

Owlost13

Jan 27, 2023
ARROWS : Move MC (or WASD)
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
C and V : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand (hold left click to move panties and bra)
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)
4 : To use camera (to take photos of body's parts of the girl to increase consent green bar, and, if you press T, to save clothes)

Then practice and patience, rase the level of content (green gauge) and excitement (pink gauge), without raising the level of anger and pain (red and blue gauges)
thanks bro, i see the game patch notes and kissable figure. do you know anything about that?

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
Yes.

You can also load previously stored characters appearancer, their character/behaviour or both.

So, here is an example workflow:

1.) Build the ideal women by the looks and character
2.) Use "3", save that character
3.) Use monkey to overwrite new (ugly or otherwise undesireable characters) from previous saves
4.) Do your rating and push the algorithm to produce more desirable characters

Try to avoid 0 ratings, since they seem to trigger a "random" replacement for the specific property... at least that is what I do.
This is the best, but we need Thora or other experienced developers to implement so that you can save that template character to the group ratings so it auto rates based on that specific character. Is this possible ?!? of course it is, how much work does it require, i have no idea, but it's a must feature for now, this game will be better for many players because of it.

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.8.

This version was designed and tested with SMA v9.5+.

As always, PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-T-

Release Notes Highlights
- Monkey window can be repositioned via XML
- JSON object can now be refreshed each frame
- Added safe teleporting and positioning of characters
- Added support for calling game methods with parameters
- New API component allowing better external assets quality
- Monkey now uses BepInEx logging system
- And many more...

Known Issues
- Displaced clothing will show if you randomize outfits.
- Game outfit don't support displaced clothes
- Both are game issues that should be solved by the dev

See Monkey_readme.txt for install instructions, how to use and full release notes.

--

Name: Monkey_1_8_8.7z
Size: 540368 bytes (527 KiB)
SHA256: C416E04B8FAB1AFCA369AE7B80ADD543DE830BD836CBD70C2E76439DF3FB9D15
doest work, most of the functions don't work and the menu is flickering

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
doest work, most of the functions don't work and the menu is flickering
I haven't heard of any issue with the latest Monkey.

Please make sure to reinstall both the game and Monkey in a brand new folder. Do not use any other mods.

If you still have issues, pm me your hardware configuration (cpu/gpu/os), and the first 50 lines of output from the console by setting Logging.Console "Enabled = true" in BepInEx.cfg.

-T-

Reactions: Ccoffee

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
I haven't heard of any issue with the latest Monkey.

Please make sure to reinstall both the game and Monkey in a brand new folder. Do not use any other mods.

If you still have issues, pm me your hardware configuration (cpu/gpu/os), and the first 50 lines of output from the console by setting Logging.Console "Enabled = true" in BepInEx.cfg.

-T-
nvm i made a mistake, should have been more thorough

Reactions: Thora

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
u can search "flat / bedroom" room in this thread in "Search", there will already be instructions in their posts, well, in the archive itself there will be a readme.

To level up, just install BetterExperience. It is also somewhere in the thread along with instructions on how it works. The whole level system works simply:
1. Let's say you got a lady with the appearance that you liked. Just rate her appearance in your subjective opinion.

2. Further, depending on the appearance of the following models - evaluate them also, regarding the beauty of the first one (the one that you liked and you rated it everywhere by 10, well, or according to the parameters that you need).
Soon more beautiful models will fall to you. But still, I recommend the plugin above. It makes "search for the one" easier, makes it possible to use transferred (downloaded) girls with a very beautiful appearance from the corresponding thread (in fact, all the plugins and links you need are on the main page of the game, and the answers to your questions too. Don't be lazy - use the search for key words that excite you)
Ok but how to make them at least more willing to take photos, at best to get scr***d ? 90% of the time they get p*ssed off from your innocent "Hello", refuse to pose, run away if you graze her ever so slightly etc ??

Sure there's the "slutify" mod option, but how is the game loop really supposed to progress ??

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Ok but how to make them at least more willing to take photos, at best to get scr***d ? 90% of the time they get p*ssed off from your innocent "Hello", refuse to pose, run away if you graze her ever so slightly etc ??

Sure there's the "slutify" mod option, but how is the game loop really supposed to progress ??
Without Monkey, the core gameplay on this would be pretty horrible, honestly. That being said, the camera has helped out quite a bit as well as bribery.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
If a kind soul with time on their hand could maintain a faq for the game, it would be great. We keep getting the same questions as answers are buried in 260+ pages.

The game loop is based on adjusting model genes based on your rating. Without mods, this process may take game months before getting consistent results.

Models that hates everything, looks ugly, hurt when you look at them, all that is by design. You rate them low, then move on.

The error I made initially was to try an corrupt every model. Now I autorate/dispatch the first 3 weeks of model without looking/talking to them.

-T-

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
If a kind soul with time on their hand could maintain a faq for the game, it would be great. We keep getting the same questions as answers are buried in 260+ pages.

The game loop is based on adjusting model genes based on your rating. Without mods, this process may take game months before getting consistent results.

Models that hates everything, looks ugly, hurt when you look at them, all that is by design. You rate them low, then move on.

The error I made initially was to try an corrupt every model. Now I autorate/dispatch the first 3 weeks of model without looking/talking to them.

-T-
Ok, gameloop is quite broken, why wasn't it changed ??

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019

-T-
Do you find that after a while the models seem to develop toward just being carbon copies? For long-standing sessions that I've had, it's gotten to the point where I can tell their set of mannerisms by their hair or other specific physical elements. I feel like after a while any randomness is largely selected out.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Do you find that after a while the models seem to develop toward just being carbon copies? For long-standing sessions that I've had, it's gotten to the point where I can tell their set of mannerisms by their hair or other specific physical elements. I feel like after a while any randomness is largely selected out.
Yes, that's how the algorithm works. It reduces entropy based on your choices. This is summarily explained in the how to play section. There used to be a longer explanation about promotion rules, super models, etc. but I can no longer locate it.

The way I playtest the game is to create a profile per group, each target the preferences of a given agency to maximize revenue.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Yes, that's how the algorithm works. It reduces entropy based on your choices. This is summarily explained in the how to play section. There used to be a longer explanation about promotion rules, super models, etc. but I can no longer locate it.

The way I playtest the game is to create a profile per group, each target the preferences of a given agency to maximize revenue.
Cool, thanks. Are you finding that the levelling and profiles are working more properly now? It seems like levelling hardly ever happens for me at this point.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes