• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Games do this because trying to solve n-body of different size and shape having interactive intercourse with proper collision and deformation during penetration like SMA does is stupidly hard.
Yes, at the end of the day Softbody Physics is no small feat. Its not a well documented or established technology and has little use.
VAM is much like SMT in the technology department, having propper morphing and physics of breasts, ass, anus, mouth/lips and vagina.
But VAM is extremely tedious, takes a hell of a lot of time to set up and use. To add to the issue is unstable and the physics can cause the characters to completely spaz out into a spaghetti mess.
Similar to what happens in skyrim from time to time.

SMA is likely getting around that hurdle with the cranked up physics sim and slow movement. Tho its more theory than anything.

Reactions: kakademon and LDV

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Attached below.

So far Monkey is testing fine. I will try to add relief control in the next version as well, but the focus remains on clothing.

-T-

SMA 0.9.7a Changes
  • A new emotion (relief) has been implemented to act as a pain buffer. As a result, dealing with the models' increasing pain is less difficult.
  • Bribing a model increases her resistance to decreasing the relief emotion when these bribed interactions occur.
  • The models will have alterations in their emotions according to their oxygen saturation (I can't give more explanations about this.., you know the r-word stuff.)
  • The visual appearance of the worn-down holes varies depending on the size of the object that wears them.
  • When the player undresses the models, they may cover their private body parts.
Fixes
  • Holes were not decreasing pain gain as they wore down.
  • Even after accepting removal of certain items of clothing, the models did not remove them.
  • The shapes of the swimsuit, stockings. and sexy underwear have been improved.
  • Some enhancements to the skirt skinning
Notes
  • When the relief emotion (thin purple bar) is at its maximum, its bar is invisible, and when it is at zero, its bar is at its maximum. This was done to ensure that the player only sees important information on the UI.
Known issues
  • Eyebrows won't display under her glasses.
  • Skirts still need more skinning adjustments.
  • The relief emotion description is still missing from the "How to Play" menu.
So, no fix for the auto-rating? I have given up on the complete profile maker getting fixed, but if auto-rating is messed up, it makes ever trying to play the game properly (minimal cheats) mute.

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
So, no fix for the auto-rating? I have given up on the complete profile maker getting fixed, but if auto-rating is messed up, it makes ever trying to play the game properly (minimal cheats) mute.
Not only this, but the money bug hasnt been fixed for 2 versions, for 1 moment in game agency email/money just stop coming

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Sluttified models auto-rated against the following simple profile rates properly in 9.7:
  • Difficulty: Very Low,
  • Personality: Perverted,
  • Vag/Anus/Mouth Experience: Very High
This will score a personality of 10, 10, 9, 10, 10. I don't have test cases outside of this, so can't vouch for the whole system.

Remember that auto rating is relative. Sluttified models will rate low if you lower the experience above, because they are 'too slutty'.

-T-

haydensteiner

Nov 12, 2022
I'm always getting the dialog to pay them for the interview and it's really annoying, is there a way do disable that? When I try to skip it with ctrl it doesn't work.

Apr 12, 2021
How do I really get money in game without cheating? Seems everytime I go over 200 dollars, the very next day I get bumped back down (typically below 200) sometimes I will finally go over 300, and it just drops back down to 240ish by the next day. every chick seems to want 200+ bucks to do anything.

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
How do I really get money in game without cheating? Seems everytime I go over 200 dollars, the very next day I get bumped back down (typically below 200) sometimes I will finally go over 300, and it just drops back down to 240ish by the next day. every chick seems to want 200+ bucks to do anything.
Stop paying chicks to do stuff. Ultimately, you craft women into categories for the different agencies that pay well. So for example, set a auto rating that meets a agencie's standards then almost every lvl 3 girl will go there and you will easily pull in money to be able to afford a few "favors". If you can manage to make super tall skinny models they bring in a good amount but its kinda hard so its better to just aim for submissive girls since you can just talk to them into anything anyway before you send them off to the office agency.

Also I noticed if a girl doesn't agree immediately to a agency its likely she will get rejected anyway. With that in mind you can at least make money from each interview.

Reactions: kakademon and LDV

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Now, with the mod listed in the main post.
It allows the ability to move the camera, you just move the camera to be from her view.

Reactions: Pchit
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes