• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
What's new in 0.9.7a?
SMA 0.9.7a Changes

• A new emotion (relief) has been implemented to act as a pain buffer. As a result, dealing with the models' increasing pain is less difficult.
  • Bribing a model increases her resistance to decreasing the relief emotion when these bribed interactions occur.
  • The models will have alterations in their emotions according to their oxygen saturation (I can't give more explanations about this.., you know the r-word stuff.)
  • The visual appearance of the worn-down holes varies depending on the size of the object that wears them.
  • When the player undresses the models, they may cover their private body parts.
Fixes

• Holes were not decreasing pain gain as they wore down.
  • Even after accepting removal of certain items of clothing, the models did not remove them.
  • The shapes of the swimsuit, stockings. and sexy underwear have been improved.
  • Some enhancements to the skirt skinning
Notes

• When the relief emotion (thin purple bar) is at its maximum, its bar is invisible, and when it is at zero, its bar is at its maximum. This was done to ensure that the player only sees important information on the UI.
Known issues

• Eyebrows won't display under her glasses.
  • Skirts still need more skinning adjustments.
  • The relief emotion description is still missing from the "How to Play" menu

Reactions: kakademon

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
if someone can make a pre packed monkey mod and everything for it we should host that somewhere too

for the sake of ease

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I feel like I read the changelog for this game and make the :WaitWhat: face every time.
I kind of expect the next changelog to include this:
  • High-precision altimeter corrected to prevent yaw errors.
  • Fixed reticulating splines (reference to certain game, iykyk)

Mar 31, 2018
is the auto rating really broken? if i just spam through interviews and dump them all in random agencies by the time i reach level 3/week 3 they're pretty close to the profile, and past that they get closer and closer. it seems to me the issue isn't autorating but just level restrictions on how high stats can go

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
I feel like I read the changelog for this game and make the :WaitWhat: face every time.
You need to understand that most people are not smart to understand any of that shit, so having it dumbed down helps to see if there's anything important changed, I bet if something like that would be changed it wouldn't be mentioned in Change Logs cuz its not something people would even know what it means

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes