4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

absynth3

May 4, 2017
it works...but you must edit all genes each time new !!!(with version 8.7 you can do changes from a loaded profile)
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Do you mean each time I load the game? Or what does "each time new" mean (also I'm using the latest version). Because from what I'm testing every time I change let's say something from personality, after I save and load the profile it goes back to everything on low, or first choice. Really curious if you found a workaround.

romeo1512

Mar 6, 2017
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Do you mean each time I load the game? Or what does "each time new" mean (also I'm using the latest version). Because from what I'm testing every time I change let's say something from personality, after I save and load the profile it goes back to everything on low, or first choice. Really curious if you found a workaround.
only when you are edit a profile...all sliders are at lowest level

Ju5t_Truman

Jul 8, 2020
9.8c was released a few hours ago. See release notes below.

Latest Monkey (v1.8.9) appears to be working fine. However, I can't do full regression testing with so many releases. If you do encounter an issue (i.e. and it happens with no other mods installed), drop me a line and I'll take a look.

-T-

--

SMA 0.9.8c Changes
- The waiting time for an agency to respond about a model's performance is reduced to just a single day.
- Added a cooldown to the dialogue "skip" action.
- Added a cooldown to the dialogue "skip" button.

Fixes
- Fixed an error when opening emails from other agencies.

Notes
- Remember that you can skip dialogue by holding left control. There is no need to spam left-click with your mouse.
- I hope that implementing this cooldown will solve the freezing problem while in a conversation. I tried many times to reproduce it without success.
- The error when using the inbox was not so serious, so I don't think it is the cause of the money glitch. I will continue looking for a solution.
Link pls?

Hatchet80

Mar 22, 2023
9.8c was released a few hours ago. See release notes below.

Latest Monkey (v1.8.9) appears to be working fine. However, I can't do full regression testing with so many releases. If you do encounter an issue (i.e. and it happens with no other mods installed), drop me a line and I'll take a look.

-T-

--

SMA 0.9.8c Changes
- The waiting time for an agency to respond about a model's performance is reduced to just a single day.
- Added a cooldown to the dialogue "skip" action.
- Added a cooldown to the dialogue "skip" button.

Fixes
- Fixed an error when opening emails from other agencies.

Notes
- Remember that you can skip dialogue by holding left control. There is no need to spam left-click with your mouse.
- I hope that implementing this cooldown will solve the freezing problem while in a conversation. I tried many times to reproduce it without success.
- The error when using the inbox was not so serious, so I don't think it is the cause of the money glitch. I will continue looking for a solution.
Can't find the new update. Checked page 1, tried Googling, tried the Discord server but no joy. I would greatly appreciate any help you have time to give. Thank you!

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, I'm new to this game.. I need help.. I don't know how to interact with the girls.. How to move my hands or touch them.. How to have sex with them.. I appreciate the help.

c3192

Sep 10, 2020
Find a better game with similar mechanics cuz this is a pretty decent game in the early stages of development, being negative only demotivates a dev in this dry desert of an industry
Dude took 2 months to release bug fixes, if you don't understand why people would be mad at that especially the people that pay for it then you're riding his nuts if you defend that.

Last edited:

Faded2131

Oct 24, 2022
ahh yes no valid point or comeback react with emoji you got me dude :poop:
i mean he actually did. but like you wont believe that bc your ignorant and obviously emotional. make your own game dude. people can support the dev whether they want or not. they made that decision but your the only one in here complaining. games like these dont pop up overnight. marketing comes into play if only a little bit. only so much funding can do if theres just one person working on something cant click their fingers and will motivation into existence. and im not sure if you know what coding is but that too haha. Basically if he wants to fix bugs he needs to troubleshoot which is also a hassle bc one side of people are wanting him to add more content instead. its a warzone for the dev just to make this game especially in this industry with people like you complaining rather than giving feedback and helping with the issue. just saying 'you didnt do this' or 'you didnt do that' rather than explaining does nothing. comparable to a baby that cries. are you hungry? tired? just uncomfortable? or a mix. the dev would sit there blindly trying a solution to all of those problems till one worked but later youd be one of the three again crying out bc theres a problem. hes not superman he cant read your mind. hes just a game dev lol.

Its not like we dont understand why people would be mad its that you dont understand why you shouldnt.

Last edited:

waxurss

Jul 22, 2018
i mean he actually did. but like you wont believe that bc your ignorant and obviously emotional. make your own game dude. people can support the dev whether they want or not. they made that decision but your the only one in here complaining. games like these dont pop up overnight. marketing comes into play if only a little bit. only so much funding can do if theres just one person working on something cant click their fingers and will motivation into existence. and im not sure if you know what coding is but that too haha. Basically if he wants to fix bugs he needs to troubleshoot which is also a hassle bc one side of people are wanting him to add more content instead. its a warzone for the dev just to make this game especially in this industry with people like you complaining rather than giving feedback and helping with the issue. just saying 'you didnt do this' or 'you didnt do that' rather than explaining does nothing. comparable to a baby that cries. are you hungry? tired? just uncomfortable? or a mix. the dev would sit there blindly trying a solution to all of those problems till one worked but later youd be one of the three again crying out bc theres a problem. hes not superman he cant read your mind. hes just a game dev lol.

Its not like we dont understand why people would be mad its that you dont understand why you shouldnt.
i stopped supporting this dev after the first year because he stopped updating every month like he said he would with out notice or an explaining the reason

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I really love this game. I just wish it had a little more repeat gameplay incentive. Like, quests or goals. Or consequence?

While I think a Papers Please type plot with this as the basis would be amazing, that is a lot to wish for.

edit: Not hatin. Throwing thoughts outin case they stick. :p

Jan 7, 2018
I really love this game. I just wish it had a little more repeat gameplay incentive. Like, quests or goals. Or consequence?

While I think a Papers Please type plot with this as the basis would be amazing, that is a lot to wish for.

Yes, currently the game is like a painting missing its frame. A few months ago, I wrote a long post with some suggestions on how to improve the gameplay. The dev liked the post, so I'm guessing he's planning to expand other areas of the game but he's either not interested atm or he just doesn't know how to do it. After all, he's a painter, not a frame-maker! :)

ptdg

Dec 1, 2017

A fantasy skin of this game where you are a guild leader or something would be like my dream game. Sorting between dwarves orcs and goblins and adding them to different adventuring parties/ having sex with them would be amazing

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The game is whatever, very mid-tiered VR tech demo vibes, but the UI not being a screen overlay is unacceptable. "Oh, you're looking 3 degrees right? Good luck seeing the UI we didn't even work on."

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes