4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
If you like traps then you might just be a closet homosexual. Nothing wrong with being gay, but stop lying to yourself about it. Shit ain't healthy.

That said, I tried this game after giving it some time to add stuffs, I'm on 9.7 though, and as far as I can tell sending chicks to other agencies does still pay out. I played for like a month, in game time, and I'm still getting paid. Not every chick is going to be successful so you won't always get paid but if the chick does well, you should get that paper. Not only that, sending chicks to the other agency can net big payouts as opposed to the $2 that it claims. The bug that people are talking about might just be in 9.8 or maybe you're just sending chicks to agencies and they're fuckin up...

Is there a way to add custom poses without making them yourself? Like can I mod them bitches in there or something? I don't have the time or desire to be making poses myself.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Actually i figured its better if the first sleep line is a 100 or 200 over the second line because all what the sleep lines does is add delay, one line delays moving forward and the other delays moving back. Also i kinda did what you asked and made so you can stop a loop by pressing the same loop button or any other loop button and added other 2 loop variations, i will leave it in the TXT:
So why it is txt? Should be renamed to JSON or copied and pasted to some file?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
You can give yourself money using Monkey.

Alternatively the following json can be added to the Monkey/Mods folder. It adds a button that clears pending emails. This only recovers from the bug occurring after 14d of unread email.

Q mentioned another issue happening at day 30. I will report it, but won't track down or provide a solution. Really this needs to be fixed by the dev.

-T-

Reactions: Oh my

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Earlier in the thread someone said it happens when you leave an email unread for more than two game weeks.
So I was doing that.
And then some bug popped (she was talking and I clicked and it somehow got stuck like that so I exited game).
Then money refreshed to base modifier when I reloaded.
I thought I'd get no money again, but I was pleasantly surprised that this was not the case.
So that particular bug:
1) Breaks money if you're not on your mails
2) Breaks only money modifier temporarily.
Seems like this anyways.

I haven't tested the difference between exiting the game and going to menu, though.
Not sure I want to.

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
If you like traps then you might just be a closet homosexual. Nothing wrong with being gay, but stop lying to yourself about it. Shit ain't healthy.

That said, I tried this game after giving it some time to add stuffs, I'm on 9.7 though, and as far as I can tell sending chicks to other agencies does still pay out. I played for like a month, in game time, and I'm still getting paid. Not every chick is going to be successful so you won't always get paid but if the chick does well, you should get that paper. Not only that, sending chicks to the other agency can net big payouts as opposed to the $2 that it claims. The bug that people are talking about might just be in 9.8 or maybe you're just sending chicks to agencies and they're fuckin up...

Is there a way to add custom poses without making them yourself? Like can I mod them bitches in there or something? I don't have the time or desire to be making poses myself.
It just means that you have been playing on 1 save without quiting the game, on discord people already found, that if you quit the game and launch it again you will not receive any emails, or if your save file is too big

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I have a question about Complete Mode Settings:

Which Settings under Vagina or Anus are mechanical?
I know about Depth and Tightness, but would Anus Opening alter difficulty of breaking through?
If so, what would be the Vagina equivalent to Anus Opening?
And is there anything else?

Without knowing what's mechanical and what's aesthetic makes it difficult to select Settings.
It would also be nice if anuses were rendered a bit better and bigger and gaping wasn't tiny.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It just means that you have been playing on 1 save without quiting the game, on discord people already found, that if you quit the game and launch it again you will not receive any emails, or if your save file is too big
It's true that I've only used one save file but I've definitely quit the game before. As in saved, exited out the game, came back and opened the game and loaded my save. I still get emails just fine. Other people have pointed out that the issue arises when you don't read emails for an extended period of time though. Going back and reading the emails you have then saving/reloading allegedly fixes this. Not sure if that's a universal thing or if it's a specific problem to certain issues. All I know for sure is that I've not had any issues getting paid or receiving emails, this is over the course of IRL days and in game weeks/months.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
is there any way to make ass bigger like breast size override in monkey mod?
Yes.

Overriding most game limits is possible. It is also unsafe and breaks the physics, which is why I don't provide more.

Each users has their own preference on supersizing or undersizing. This is why I created the json system so with a bit of effort you can mod the game to your liking.

In regards to glutes, I suggest you track down the 'amazon patch' json. If I remember correctly they were overriding a lot of those values, so you have a starting point for modding.

This is available on the game discord, by user DioViginTillion and release on 4/7/22. I won't cross post as I'm not the author and have not tested this recently.
-T-

Last edited:

omer16

Feb 27, 2023
Yes.

Overriding most game limits is possible. It is also unsafe and breaks the physics, which is why I don't provide more.

Each users has their own preference on supersizing or undersizing. This is why I created the json system so with a bit of effort you can mod the game to your liking.

In regards to glutes, I suggest you track down the 'amazon patch' json. If I remember correctly they were overriding a lot of those values, so you have a starting point for modding.

-T-
Thanks but I couldn't find the patch. How can i get the patch?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes