4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Kimhab

Jan 5, 2020
I don't know what " " is, you don't install poses in the game folder, they go in another folder the game creates when you run it the first time.
Don't worry about that now.

Download the game from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-1a-t-valle.84955/

I used the Mega link, it works fine.

Use 7zip to extract that file to it's own folder.

Run the game, make sure it works. Then quit the game.

Then use 7zip to extract Monkey1.8.9, to it's own folder.

Then drag&drop ALL the stuff from inside the Monkey1.8.9 folder, into the game folder.

If it still don't work after following this, then i don't know what else is up.. Maybe post your computer specs, maybe someone else will figure it out.

I hope you get it working.

Edit to add, after I read your post again, if I was you, I would run the windows defender deep scan option. Make sure you update it to current/latest first.
Yeah it work fine now the custom pose doesn't support Monkey that's why it didn't show up appreciate the help.

Reactions: WakamoSato

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Game blue balled me for a while before i understood why are things happening. Great game man.
By the way, is the author an ass man ? Asses are very well done(y)
I think the game is also funny. I found a girl who would only get off if she was sucking dick and nothing else. Wouldn't even take clothes off.
Also the jaws. Girl be looking like some inbreed middle age princesses lmao i love it.

Edit: I know girls have preferences. Do they have preferences when it comes to penises ? I'm thinking of giving myself a 3 inch punisher to see what happens, maybe make myself obese, see if i can get some

Last edited:

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
View attachment 1235313

Overview:
A variety of women will come to your office looking for a modeling career. Your job is to rate them based on looks and personality. Over time, your rating changes females showing up, Example: rating 10/10 -big chest females- will cause more -big chest females- to show up (same goes for promiscuity). This Improving effect only happens on certain days of the week.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: T Valle
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Developer Notes:
Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Custom Poses Prototype
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras*: Cosmetic Mod - Pleasure System Hints - Level System Explained - - Guide - Cheat/Mod Tool - poses/girl file sharing - BE Mod Info

View attachment 1235314 View attachment 1235343 View attachment 1235351 View attachment 1235353 View attachment 1235354 View attachment 1235355 View attachment 1235356 View attachment 1235340 View attachment 1237142
Yooooo 1. Thanks again 2. If you turn up male arousal prepare to skip haha the new graphic update is pretty amazing lol I'll have to dumb down my settings a hair

May 14, 2020
Is there a way to remove a shirt from a character? maybe a mod? sometimes it gets in the way)
There's the monkey mod which allows you to change anything, but you can just ask girls to remove their shirts if you continue talking to them in the chat tab. The shirt will probably be named something like "henley" or "camisole"

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
There's the monkey mod which allows you to change anything, but you can just ask girls to remove their shirts if you continue talking to them in the chat tab. The shirt will probably be named something like "henley" or "camisole"
I know this) I mean the shirt of the player and not the girls) this shirt closes the view in some situations

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I think the cheat mod doesn't work with the latest version of the game, because the option to add money to the account is no longer available.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I think the cheat mod doesn't work with the latest version of the game, because the option to add money to the account is no longer available.
1687736305776.png

There are no known issues with Monkey 1.8.9 and SMA 10.1a. The agency money slider tested fine as well.

Make sure you have the right version of the game and tool. If you are still having problems pm me.

-T-

P.s. this has been resolved. A model needs to be present in the scene for most Monkey options to show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha and Tomoushie

ColdSilentKnight

Oct 7, 2020
Having an issue with opening the Agency file on the computer... there is not way to exit out of the page. Its like it is zoomed in.

Never mind, fixed resolution :p

Second on more bush hair options! So we can have smooth and jungle LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: WakamoSato
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know what " " is, you don't install poses in the game folder, they go in another folder the game creates when you run it the first time.
Yeah it work fine now the custom pose doesn't support Monkey that's why it didn't show up appreciate the help.
If I remember correctly, that custom poses prototype was a special build that was made to preview the new-at-the-time custom poses. It was based on 0.7 or 0.8 or something like that. Obviously it is very out of date nowadays and otherwise unneeded.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes