4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I have a few suggestions/ideas for the game:
- sex objects to use such as dildos, anal plugs, etc. to use on the girls
- dirty phrases (or other types) that can be said during sex acts
- ask/propose her to do certain things and the animation of the action will automatically start (if she accepts) such as: "start by sucking me" and she'll put herself in one of the random positions (allowing her to perform the action in question, of course) and carry it out
- add testicles to our character (it bothers me too much that he doesn't have any)
- add testicle-related sexual actions
- customize our character's visuals and clothes
- allow you to spend the money you earn, either on a visual system (useless) to decorate your office / or to add items that have an impact on gameplay (e.g. add buffs or assets) / add rooms you can use (either to just add positions for the girls to perform, or to use objects pre-positioned in the room) such as a shower or bath, etc. / to buy skills or buffs: these are just suggestions, money can have many different uses.
- a reputation system for our agency: with our success, we gain reputation for our agency, which allows us with our money / reputation to move to bigger premises, which brings us prettier girls ("better quality") but harder to identify and satisfy / adds more agencies to send girls to
- add voices for the dirty phrases the girls say during sex (I imagine this isn't a priority or necessary at all, as it usually requires hiring voice actors who have to be paid...)
- with abilities / buffs / or just an additional gameplay element, allow the player to note down the girl's personality traits and various elements in a notebook, to better determine her sexual desires and desires, to more easily define the agency to send her to

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
So i messed around with the thickness of my Johnson to see if girls care about that. It seems to be easier to please some girls by having a thicc dong.
Cool.
I wonder if girls have limits to how long a dick they can take. Is there a mechanic like that ? By limit i mean literally hitting the deepest spot and no longer being able to push.

Reactions: Tomoushie

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I have a few suggestions/ideas for the game:
- ask/propose her to do certain things and the animation of the action will automatically start (if she accepts) such as: "start by sucking me" and she'll put herself in one of the random positions (allowing her to perform the action in question, of course) and carry it out
This is my #1 request at this point.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I have a question for those with some experience.

1. Can you expand your agency or purchase more rooms? The hero seems to be trapped in his office forever.

2. I've decided to contribute to the development of this game, and I'm curious if there are any plans to add VR support. I don't use VR because of bad experiences, but it's still useful to know.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I have a question for those with some experience.

1. Can you expand your agency or purchase more rooms? The hero seems to be trapped in his office forever.
Not right now. It was suggested several times. I believe the limitation here is the dev isn't an artist and the game doesn't earn enough to pay for quality content. The scenes created by modders took weeks if not months of work for both art and programming.

2. I've decided to contribute to the development of this game, and I'm curious if there are any plans to add VR support. I don't use VR because of bad experiences, but it's still useful to know.
In one of his patreon post T mentions that VR is the future. I am sure he sees the potential. Adding VR rendering to the game is simple. Fixing the input system and optimizing the game to get 30fps+ are major issues.

If you are planning to explore VR, I'd recommend you wait until T updates the Unity toolchain. I've been pushing for this for over a year now as 2021.x is simply too buggy and old for this.

-T-

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Personally I don't find the profile creator very intuitive, I never use it although I know it's useful for interviews, but I can't really understand how to use it effectively, it could be improved I hope.

EDIT 28-06: does anyone know where to download clothes for SMA?

Last edited:
Reactions: KeepItCool90

incognito_gbr

Sep 10, 2019
Apparently v0.8.2 still works for the complete profile editor. Does anyone still have a copy of v0.8.2 and is willing/able to drop it here? Thanks in advance!
I would also be very interested in this. I could edit profiles there and play on 10.x.

Monkey is to my knowledge the best tool to change the profile of your girls. it is available on the
front page.
The problem with monkey is you cant realtime visually edit the profile. and there are less options than the complete profile edit mode.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
It is an interesting game but it does need some better backend gameplay. The interactions with the girls is pretty good. The way it is set up you only meet each girl once so there is no sense of progression on each girl. I like it but it has limited replay value for me. Maybe it is something that will be fleshed out to a more satisfying system later.

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
Well.. dev took a month to implement sperm particles, but it still takes 25 tries to be able to put your dick in the model's mouth... still feels like a retarded monkey who can't put a round object in the round hole..
Check it out
If you are having issues with making the bitch suck you dingus just do what I do

First position yourself so your dong is at the same level as her mouth

Second press the slow button I believe it's the Alt button

Third swing your body from side to side and give the bitch a few good slaps across the chops with your pecker while trying to watch as your dingdong passes her mouth you will see her mouth open and your tally whacker will twist and bend because your dick is in just stop swinging and start power thrusting her ugly face hole until the red bar gets to the top and she get's pisseed off.... That means YOU WIN ! and did everything just right

Good luck and it's a good thing these bitches can't bite

JohnnyJD

Sep 6, 2017
I am experiencing the following bug for v0.10.1a: I do not receive agency replies for the previous day's work after reloading the game from a save.

E.g.
1. Interview 1st girl for Monday. Send her to an agency.
2. Rest. Save. Quit game. Relaunch game. Continue from save.
3. Interview 2nd girl for Monday. Send her to an agency.
4. Go home. Day changes to Tuesday. But no agency reply for 1st girl received.

I will receive the agency reply if I didn't quit and reload the game after the first interview.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes