4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
My level goes up but then drops but the correct level is just visible when it is flashed up. It never stays the same either as it is almost random. I am at lvl:2.2 but the girls are up to lvl 8 now.

JesusZ

Jun 5, 2017
As rough as this is it's on of the best on this site. Like many others put 20+ hours in and still amazed some times. Supported dev on Patreon.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
More than triple that. I enjoy it though. It is very addictive. Just wish we could do more with girls. A simple kiss would be nice.

Reactions: Sikirash

PeneConCapucha61

Mar 11, 2021
Someone know how can i make a save with a specific girl?? Cuz i found some good girls but i tried to save... the save and don't work. It continue with a new girl

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
Someone know how can i make a save with a specific girl?? Cuz i found some good girls but i tried to save... the save and don't work. It continue with a new girl
When you see one you like save just after or take the last save if it is from the same week. You can then use to lookup here name and copy/transfer here onto another save. Each week the girl pool might get reset and you lose the ability to back here up.

PeneConCapucha61

Mar 11, 2021
When you see one you like save just after or take the last save if it is from the same week. You can then use to lookup here name and copy/transfer here onto another save. Each week the girl pool might get reset and you lose the ability to back here up.
oh god, thank you so much, i don't even know that that page exist

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
The game is really hard at the beginning. But when you get the hang of the control and the game mechanic. It is just so good and addictive. Of course the control can be improve but so far so good. I can imagine the endless potential that this game can become. E.g "casting couch" :sneaky:, more dialogue options...

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
So, you can definitely get some action in this game, but it is a bit fucky to get to it. Example:

View attachment 1236701

That took me way to long to get lmao, but it was worth it. Advice: Just start with the 1st save posted, don't blue ball yourself. That's probably more along the ways the game should start right now anyways. And then, as you're playing, make sure you're reviewing each girl. If she was a prude, mark her so. If she was a sloot, DEFINITELY mark it. I get the feeling that not leaving reviews may actually contribute to the mix going AWOL...

Also sometimes you just get fucked by the system lol. I had one girl who would basically climax at the touch of my hand (after giving her a few orgasms). But she would NOT let me stick the D in :(

Honestly this engine is amazing... Just some parameter tweaks and it's workable, and that's probably all the H content you need for a solid game... Looking forward to future of this one.
How one gets this position?

axel42

Mar 2, 2018
Love the game concept!
As I understand it new models are only generated weekly,
There seems to be some bugs with the pools of character which leads to the Sunday no action bug.

Looking in a way to save some models
I found out that the savefile is a big json gzipped file.
It has interesting parameters (most are in Spanish, some I translated with google)

I through together a simple editor which allows to edit the values, but more interesting is the ability to save appearance or personality and replace it on another model. (having multiple times the same appearance in the same pool seems to generate some bugs with empty days)

everything is done locally inside the browser, available at: smaeditor.netlify.app

Have fun
Would it be possible to expand the sliders? from 0 to 2 or 3 say? I tried it myself but to no avail.

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
So... Just downloaded it and when I try to play, it shows a loading on the top left corner and a black square on the down right corner, then the program stops responding and it closes.
Is there a way to reset it? I tried deleting the game folder, the one on AppData and downloading the rar again, but I get the same results.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
So... Just downloaded it and when I try to play, it shows a loading on the top left corner and a black square on the down right corner, then the program stops responding and it closes.
Is there a way to reset it? I tried deleting the game folder, the one on AppData and downloading the rar again, but I get the same results.
Sounds like there is some sort of incompatibility with your system. The first loading sequence in a play session is always the longest (on my machine it takes about 1 second, the others are barely noticable). I assume there are a lot of assets loading. I would advise you just let the game sit and do its thing. Once it does, try to get into the settings and immediately start lowering graphical settings. However, if it's just straight up crashing... you might be out of luck, unfortunately.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
anyone know how to edit the values so the model does not feel angry or pain? And how to get pleasure easilly?

Last edited:

plz135

Jun 6, 2017
anyone know how to edit the values so the model does not feel angry or pain? And how to get pleasure easilly?
you got the hotfix version? than its silply ESC > Cheats. there you can change the pain / angry settings to 0.01 and you are good to go

Edit: for pleasure, also in cheats you can activate "special talk options" there you can see what she would like, dosnt always work for me, but its a start

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
can you tell me your pc specs? are you running this on windows 10? GPU drivers need to up to date.

lx4you

Sep 21, 2018
I really like this game a lot! It needs some improvements, like many others here already stated, but to me, its the most realistic Sex Simulation i have ever seen. You really have to find the right positions for your dick. Its not like "put it in" --> "Ah" --> "You came". Also it is arousing, when u simply can't just fuck any Girl. You have to be patient and carefully. keep it up, i'd pay for it, if i had money xD

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes