4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

jair99

Jan 28, 2018
Are there any graphical or dynamic changes to the game? Did the hero's balls appear next to his dick? If not, fuck your update.

And yes, shove the link to patreon up your ass. i was feeding the developer for half a year until someone's government imposed sanctions.

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
And in addition to this I find out that animations with root motion will work properly only when first frame has FadeIn time=0. Otherwise it will jump back and forth.
Yes. I figured that out. I edited the walking animation to my liking and it works like a charm. Trial and error, trial and error. Now what about the default undress animation? There are animations for undressing in the tool, but I've noticed them activating only when the girl spontaneously undresses (when claiming that the room is too "hot"). Not when you actually ask her to undress.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Now what about the default undress animation?
When the game introduced own undress animations I couldn't figure out how to suppress them easily. Because of that I suppressed BE's animations when they are triggered during conversation. Otherwise it played two animations one by one.

For now I do not have a solution to replace(disable) original animations.

Reactions: bqsetnkwglo
Jul 18, 2017
It's because of Monkey_1_8_9, I have tested without it and works well. We will need to wait for a fixed monkey mod. If someone don't had issues let us know what you do.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes