4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

alchemist85

Apr 15, 2018
Could someone share the patch notes?
taken from TValle's discord:

SMA 1.10.4d Changes
  • Added a high heel system.
  • Portraits are saved with the current clothing state.
  • Clothing mods: new clothing can be added to the game.
  • The player can interact with his own penis (in-game), so the penis can be moved as a tool.
  • A new mesh Normals importer is implemented; it fixes the shadow problems when a model has too many alterations.
  • Designer: change the appearance of a model and her outfit.
  • A new Unity version has been implemented (yes, it may bring new bugs).
  • Semen performance improved
  • The male body and penis can be transparent.
  • Holes do deform much better.
  • Clothing can push breasts together.
  • Cheat: hero custom skin color
Fixes
  • Hair types L and O look better.
  • The game did not make use of many clothing materials.
  • The models necks were glitching when relaxing out of a custom pose.
  • Serious bug with emulated hit skins not broadcasting their collisions.
  • Minimum consent by model type also increases current consent.
  • Changing a simple profile to a complete profile and losing values
  • The pose guiding her camera was rotated in the wrong direction.
Known issues
  • Rare: sometimes, when selecting a model for the designer scene, a different model is selected.
  • Going back to the Main Menu with mods installed may block the game's UI from receiving clicks.
  • Finger and toe nails won't update their color.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
shape them into perfection with the power of judgement and ratings
What they said plus don't forget to study computational genomics for a few years and commit this handy guide to memory and you'll be reticulating splines in no time at all:

View attachment super-easy-guide.webp

While you're studying, you can also just rate the models (Tab key, Rate her) until the game decides you are worthy to look upon a non-ugly.

Reactions: peterpiiter

Root228

May 4, 2017
Clothing post for 0.10.d and newer

Bareback Dress
View attachment 2897326

Colorable short dress that sits in the swimsuit slot. Lingerie compatible. you may need to remove any bottom clothing pieces manually. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Bridal Peep Toe High Heels
View attachment 2897459
Well, for any brides out there... or not? Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Andreas Pumps
View attachment 2897467
Non colorable high heels for any short (or tall) girl out there. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Platform High Heels
View attachment 2897468
Colorable platform high heels for your girl. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:
Hey, i have two questions:
1. How to download this heels or dress in the game? (Or it starts work just when i turn on the game?)
2. How to setUP heels and dress at the same time? (Cuz when i put two archives in the same folder, it asks to exchange each other)

P.S. Sorry for my english :D

superjimmyy

Feb 29, 2020
How to change the resolution of the game in the config file? I accidentally changed the resolution so that I can't change it back in the game.

Edit: just delete Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Config\Graphics.sav to reset.

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
getting a bug where the lighting gets really dark when a model appears (even though it was bright before) and also a bunch of moving black squares around her face

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
getting a bug where the lighting gets really dark when a model appears (even though it was bright before) and also a bunch of moving black squares around her face
Try changing the graphics to legacy :)

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Hey, i have two questions:
1. How to download this heels or dress in the game? (Or it starts work just when i turn on the game?)
2. How to setUP heels and dress at the same time? (Cuz when i put two archives in the same folder, it asks to exchange each other)

P.S. Sorry for my english :D
you have to download all the archives you want and extract them in the documents folder of the game, you should have multiple directories. To dress the model as you want you should go to the designer and put all the clothing that you want and then you press 4 to bring the camera and save the outfit. Then you can ask the model to wear that outfit in career mode or single interview

Reactions: Root228

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
lighting dims when model appears at any graphics settings :(
Odd. I just tried and it cleared it up afterwards.
Try going into your "My documents", find the "Tvalle Games" folder and then under the "Config" folder, try deleting your "Graphics.sav" file and start the game again? Maybe its corrupt or something?

Heres my file, perhaps it'll work if the above does not. (Also, try doing the same with "InterviewLighting.sav")

• Red Heart
Reactions: root30278

root30278

Oct 21, 2019
Try going into your "My documents", find the "Tvalle Games" folder and then under the "Config" folder, try deleting your "Graphics.sav" file and start the game again? Maybe its corrupt or something?

Heres my file, perhaps it'll work if the above does not. (Also, try doing the same with "InterviewLighting.sav")
It doesn't work, sad.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I did encounter some weird graphical issues when upgrading from a previous version during test. I reported this to the dev.

If you have issues, I recommend:
1. Make a backup of TValle Document folder
2. Delete the TValle Document folder
3. Install the game into a NEW folder
4. Play the game and make sure it is fine
5. If the game is fine, install mods that have been updated to support this release

In regards to the in-game lighting being too dark, this was reported several times during alpha. The entire scene lighting uses a different model (probe volumes) and I suspect things will need to be tuned to look best on all hardware. On my test systems, I usually bump the lights to 55-60 to be playable.

-T-

Last edited:

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023

thanks but it didn't work for me
it is noticeable how the lighting (contrast) is violated when the model is called, and returns to normal when you end the day (rest for a while)
Turning on the fog helps to scatter the light, but does not visually improve the picture. So for me it's replacing one graphics problem with another.
[Google translator]

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes