4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

sprcoc

Jun 16, 2023
Could you please give me a hint? The new version of the game works for the first time or first 1-2 time, then always suddenly starts crashing when the game exe is started. I see a quick flash of unity error handler but its quick i cannot catch whats wrong.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
can someone tell me where the auto sex mod is at ????
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-11626403

Monkey - but it's not functioning right now with all aspects. Be patient, the update will come I'm sure.

Yeah I tried that and the resolution only got worse and completely eliminated pretty much all sizes except for the default 600x800 as that was the only res you could choose from. The new update may run faster (which is a plus), but got rid of most res sizes and upping the graphics quality doesn't really do much either since it's like looking at a Youtube video in 188p. Lovely strain on the eye sight, just what I needed. I already miss my 1200x720 75hz.
While it shows as 800x600, it should be displaying at your native resolution. I'm playing on 2560x1080 and I see the 800x600 in the list, but I can assure you it's running native.

Reactions: Ryohky

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
Monkey already shows all the data the game uses in matching a model to an agency in Custom->Monkey->Female->Interpretation.

Using JSON and some patience, you can write a custom json script that will unlock all agencies and make all of their criteria visible. I've attached a custom json example posted a while back to get you started. Just drop it in the Mods folder.

Agencies have been buggy since inception, and will stop working around the second week of game play. I saw no point spending more time on this until the dev fix the system.

Writing custom code to 'rate and recommend' what agencies a model is fit for is doable; however this isn't a trivial
undertaking and goes beyond what I consider 'maintenance'.

-T-
where to put this ?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Thora said:
Using JSON and some patience, you can write a custom json script that will unlock all agencies and make all of their criteria visible. I've attached a custom json example posted a while back to get you started. Just drop it in the Mods folder.
where to put this ?
It literally says it in his post to put it in the "Mods" folder.

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
Use the light switch next to the door. I had the same issue but after a bit of tinkering I can see way better.
Like i said, i tried, but if you move the girl in different places, its either you are the one completely black or she, its litterally the in-game lighting or to be completely honest its the positioning of the light

Reactions: bjltyn

Kripas

Jan 21, 2022
to test if the clothes are loaded you can go into the designer and check the suits and shoes category or search for them in monkey. if you still have problems pm me with screenshots where you've extracted the assets
Found them! (y) Thanks for the help!

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It is too dark in the game right now, even if you mess around with the sliders close to the door, its fking up all the lighting in the room, impossible to play especially if you move the girl in different places
Try different screen resolutions. Preferably the ones tour screen is made to work with. Mine is 1980x1080

haxsus

Feb 24, 2018
Like i said, i tried, but if you move the girl in different places, its either you are the one completely black or she, its litterally the in-game lighting or to be completely honest its the positioning of the light
Also had this issue with completely black shadows. How I fixed it - set graphics to new (Graphics - Image quality - Low/High, NOT legacy), set light settings at wall panel: sunlight 60, indoor primary - 30, indoor secondary 30.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bjltyn and Buraki2
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes