4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
can you tell me your pc specs? are you running this on windows 10? GPU drivers need to up to date.
I have a laptop with win10 it's not the best but it has 6gb Ram, a quadcore 2.3 ghz and an intel hd graphics. Works fine with heavy games like Breeders of the nephelym and hunt and snare but of course with everything on low.
As far as I'm concerned everything is up to date and I had no other issues but the one mentioned before.
If it's there a way to edit the settings outside the game that would be amazing.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I have a laptop with win10 it's not the best but it has 6gb Ram, a quadcore 2.3 ghz and an intel hd graphics. Works fine with heavy games like Breeders of the nephelym and hunt and snare but of course with everything on low.
As far as I'm concerned everything is up to date and I had no other issues but the one mentioned before.
If it's there a way to edit the settings outside the game that would be amazing.
Minimum graphics set, unzip to:
Code:
%userprofile%\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Config

Sercap90

Jun 15, 2021
I can only seem to get 1024x768 as max resolution, is that it, or do I have some setting wrong? I've got a 1440p monitor

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
For those that have yet to give this game a run, here's just a small taste of the greatness that can await you, findings from last night:

"Now level 8.3, the hookers are starting to increase in strength - I can no longer 1 tap their domes with the quickness.

... when attempting to dispatch a rogue (read: rapidly frustrated) model with a karate chop to the jugular - she came on impact and ended up blowing me."

B I G recommendation from your friendly neighborhood delinquent.

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
Awesome game. It’s a grind, but once you manage to bang that 8/10 3d girl the algorithm created for you it is all worth it. My fear is that after updates the game might become too easy and suddenly you’re banging everyone. There has to be a certain challenge. Feeling of the hunt and catching your prey, lol.

All I wish is a better system to rate the girl’s behaviour. 1-5 rating system is not enough when there are a lot of conflicting traits. For example you could have a girl that loves touching, but hates your guts and freaks out even looking at you or vice versa, loves looking at you, bu hates being touched. So how are you supposed to rate a girl 5, since you will just be promoting both the positive and negative behaviours.

Also on my wish list: more poses. Just so that you can admire the work you’ve put in :D but I’m sure you’re working on that stuff. I personally would begin from tweaking the behaviour AI a bit and fleshing out the casting portion of the game, but you do you. You have a lot of addicted, thirsty playtesters here. :D

unityhelper

Jan 29, 2019
Idea: make genetic algorithm that create model from photo. Player downloading photo, then run algorithm, player scores how close the result to the photo, run again and again, score. When player likes result - begin "interview".

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
I don’t know if there has been any clarification about the various ’lvls’ the game displays. F.e the player ’lvl’ and the interview lvl.

Afaik and this is based just on experience on grinding out the game. Based on my observations, the interview lvl of the girl might represent the current ’generation’ of the generated girl. So the higher the lvl, more the things that you have been rating high show up. So at lvls +6, maybe even earlier, you should be getting girls that look good and are open to whatever you fancy (if you’ve been careful with your rating.) The game also goes back to lower lvl girls in order to create a larger pool of more desirable girls so that at some point the game is able to create the ”perfect” girl from those pools.

This however takes a lot of time and patience. It also gives you an opportunity to develop different looking girls. Because at high interview lvls the girls might start looking identical to other same lvl girls. A good rule of thumb should be that the higher the interview lvl is, the easier it should be to have sex with the girl. If this isn’t the case then you’ve probably ruined your pool with careless behaviour rating. But don’t expect to be bonking girls at lvls 1-3 though there might be few rare exceptions. This game isn’t for the impatient.

Now I’m not really sure what the player level is. There’s a small description about it in the ’cheat’ menu, but it has something to do with the girl generation and probably player character progression.

Would be cool to get some clarification.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I don’t know if there has been any clarification about the various ’lvls’ the game displays. F.e the player ’lvl’ and the interview lvl.

Afaik and this is based just on experience on grinding out the game. Based on my observations, the interview lvl of the girl might represent the current ’generation’ of the generated girl. So the higher the lvl, more the things that you have been rating high show up. So at lvls +6, maybe even earlier, you should be getting girls that look good and are open to whatever you fancy (if you’ve been careful with your rating.) The game also goes back to lower lvl girls in order to create a larger pool of more desirable girls so that at some point the game is able to create the ”perfect” girl from those pools.

This however takes a lot of time and patience. It also gives you an opportunity to develop different looking girls. Because at high interview lvls the girls might start looking identical to other same lvl girls. A good rule of thumb should be that the higher the interview lvl is, the easier it should be to have sex with the girl. If this isn’t the case then you’ve probably ruined your pool with careless behaviour rating. But don’t expect to be bonking girls at lvls 1-3 though there might be few rare exceptions. This game isn’t for the impatient.

Now I’m not really sure what the player level is. There’s a small description about it in the ’cheat’ menu, but it has something to do with the girl generation and probably player character progression.

Would be cool to get some clarification.
In my experience player level just tells you the maximum level of girls you can get. So after going through enough girls of your current max level the algorithm finally has enough data for next level girls. The decimal number seems to tell you the progress towards that level, but it doesn't seem like it's a linear progression.

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
You have to tell her to go at the side of the desk, she must be on her back then you need to rise up your hips in order to put your dick inside her mouth ;)
It helps if you have a penis above 50% and a tall girl. Fair warning...you get some disturbing moments if she is a girl who likes to give head.

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
I "seeded" a week by getting comfortable with the SMAeditor and tweaking a girls personality to 1.) to have low rage or pain sensitivity and 2.) to really enjoy being told "you look fuckable". Then saved and loaded it to the other girls in the week's pool. THEN I work though the week in the game doing ratings and when the new week comes, you have a lot more entertaining interactions but still a lot of physical variability. If you want to speed things up, use the editor to set some key "sensitive to arousal" zones (I like breasts/nipples, head and back) on the girls you want to go rounds with. If you do THAT and then cycle another week, you get an amazing set of ten women.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes