4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Kingdom 84

Aug 1, 2021
How come the new 10.4e BE mod is still not working. I installed it the same way i did for the older version wish always worked however BE classic is still not working

Jun 21, 2018
Yea, the auto rating have been broken for a loooong time, and I'm not really sure it works now. I tried a new game, where I never changed a thing, just whatever the autorating did, and off they go. They seem to get progressively worse the longer I go. :LOL:

I'm gonna steal your 'very nice A' profile, and try again.
That's what I did, started a new game and used autorating with that profile from the start. At lvl two, the girls got way better, but then started to stay the same around lvl 3 and 4, haven't gotten further than that yet. But when I hit player lvl two, I used the attached profile for group B and at lvl 3, the girls only look slightly better than they did at lvl 1. I'ma keep going until the higher lvls and see how well it does, though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aifman7

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Hmm... actually I think this release is so far the best. What is broken for you? Even the autorating does somehow work better than before, which saves a lot of time. Not sure if the better results are due to BE or Monkey... I am using both. BE mostly because of the auto thrust feature and Monkey to tune in the results and especially the behavior within the first week.

Slingshot88

Sep 18, 2017
It seems like more stuff, and desired improvements added is making this game worse by
each new release - so forget anything related to VR.
If it wouldn't be for the efforts of our modders (a big Thanks to them), this game wouldn't
have a chance.
damn :(

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
Played this in 2021, revisiting now in 2023, how does this still control like absolute garbage.
Make the caress have a latch on system for god's sake this just ain't it.
And some preset working animations/position would be great, this whole awkwardly moving back and forth is ass.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
hey qwertyuq123, appreciate the work you've put into the mod, kudos.

Could I request the ability to scale the window of the gene tool?

The only real issue I have is that the personalities tab is stretched and requires horizontal scrolling to access the buttons furthest to the right. But it would be nice to just drag the window to whatever size, if possible.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes