4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Root228

May 4, 2017
Clothing post for 0.10.d and newer

Bareback Dress
View attachment 2897326
Colorable short dress that sits in the swimsuit slot. Lingerie compatible. you may need to remove any bottom clothing pieces manually. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Bridal Peep Toe High Heels
View attachment 2973989
Well, for any brides out there... or not? Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Andreas Pumps
View attachment 2973981
Non colorable high heels for any short (or tall) girl out there. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Platform High Heels
View attachment 2973998
Colorable platform high heels for your girl. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Candice Criss Cross Dress
View attachment 2974031
Colorable short dress that sits in the swimsuit slot. Lingerie compatible. you may need to remove any bottom clothing pieces manually. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Kate`s High Heels
View attachment 2903813
Non colorable stilettos. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Ultra Mini Skirt
View attachment 2930306
Non colorable ultra mini skirt. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:

Lace Onepiece
View attachment 2938881
Colorable lace lingerie . Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer
Note: Lingerie does not fit well with vanilla clothing. To load it you can use the Designer or Monkey (Clothes -> Edit -> Type (Suit) )

Download (Swimsuit version):
Download (Bra/Panty version):

Casual Dress
View attachment 2974043
Colorable everyday dress. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Download:
How to download that in the game?

BGSenTineL

Mar 15, 2019
ReShade Preset for SMA

- Mirror 1

(Windows Defender might trigger, because ... well because it is stupid. Test the URL or the 7zip if you wish. There are no viruses in the preset - it is just a text file that gives instructions to ReShade what to trigger. It is basically a settings file - .ini )

1.Download Reshade ->
1.jpg
(In future, just download whatever version is newest)

2. Start the file you have just downloaded. It will prompt you to select the .exe of the game you wish to run ReShade on. Select "Some Modeling Agency" from in game folder.
2.jpg

3. Follow the installer. Choose DirectX 10/11/12

3.jpg

4. When prompt to select a preset, click Skip, and on the next menu with effects check all (better to have them all installed -it is like 60 mb)

4.jpg

5. Now unzip/unrar/un7zip :ROFLMAO: and just copy and paste in game folder the preset file "SenTineLHDR" (Location does not matter much, as long as you select it via in game ReShade menu)
gamefolder.jpg
6. ReShade is now installed. Start the game and in the top left corner you should have this message :
5.jpg
Let the compiler do its thing and load all the shaders. You should have shader cashe enabled in your GPU driver settings so that next time you start the game, everything will remain set.

7. Now press "home" key to open the ReShade menu and press "skip tutorial" and now click on "ReShade Preset" and a drop down menu will appear. It should point in your game folder (if not just navigate where you have placed my preset) and select "SenTineLHDR.ini".

5.2.jpg

If everything is set right , your menu should look like this :

5.3.jpg

8. Set in game post process effect like so :
Bloom - OFF
Depthof field - OFF (depends if you like it)
Film Grain - OFF
Motion Blur - OFF (depends if you like it)
Volumetric Fog - OFF (this should have been OFF all along)

6.jpg

9. If you play in the original BOOOOOORING office you have to mess with lights a bit (also depends on your overall monitor brightness, contrast etc.) My settings are :

8.jpg
Some examples with these settings:
8.1.jpg 8.2.jpg

I preferer to use some of the other rooms that are exceptionally good - the new office, the bedroom and the the flat (you can find them on the first page) You may need to play with the exposure slider in their settings tab in monkey while setting the rooms.

8.3.jpg 8.5.jpg

Finally here is a side by side reshade on and off in a dark room, so you can see what it is actually doing.

8.7.jpg 8.7a.jpg

I guess this will have some performance hit on some slower computers. If you don't want to use the effects - open menu (home button) and toggle them off. If you want to delete reshade, start the install exe and choose uninstall. Game files are not been modified by ReShade.

It is a simple preset that makes the game a bit nicer in my eyes. Enjoy

9.jpg

Last edited:

BGSenTineL

Mar 15, 2019

There is no virus in ReShade, nor the .ini file. Reshade is an open source program that is around for 10 years now. What files gives you that virus ? I also have only windows defender on, and ReShade has never been market as virus or malware.

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
It is an AI random trigger on the 7z format from M Defender. Recompressing in another container may solve the issue.
So basically AI randomly hallucinates virus if you are not Microsoft-certified.
in any case if you are not sure

Last edited:
Reactions: BGSenTineL

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
Почему уровень модели с 4 сбрасывается на 1 ? Why is the model level from 4 reset to 1 ?

memeboijew

Dec 16, 2017
I preferer to use some of the other rooms that are exceptionally good - the new office, the bedroom and the the flat (you can find them on the first page) You may need to play with the exposure slider in their settings tab in monkey while setting the rooms.
Might be a dumb question, but how exactly do I do that. I use The New Office, but when i load it in through monkey there's no options for changing the exposure or similar.

BGSenTineL

Mar 15, 2019
Might be a dumb question, but how exactly do I do that. I use The New Office, but when i load it in through monkey there's no options for changing the exposure or similar.
You can do that in flat and bedroom, but in the new office you only hate these to play with :

1696714625202.png

haxsus

Feb 24, 2018
why does the model level drop from 4 to 1 with Auto rating ?
Because this is how you level up in this game. When models coming to agency reach level 4 (highest level) and you continue to rate them in the same way, then eventually Auto Rating system will come to only one set of appearance and personality parameters. When this happens you get level up: you penis gets bigger (if you didn't change it in Cheats menu), you unlock one more slot for models in your schedule (you can setup another completely different Auto Rating profile). Models level drops to 1, so basically you restart whole process to reach next level.

Exso

Dec 21, 2018
0.10.4d clothing post: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-11626847

The New Office

View attachment 2363309
View attachment 2363310 View attachment 2363311

After many hours of "casting" girls finally you are able to move from the sad tin can you called office to your new and shiny agency place in the downtown. Don`t get me wrong, you are still broke but at least you have your own stained sofa and your precious sword ;)

---------------
-- Requirements
---------------

Mod requires SMA0.10.4d or newer and monkey 1.9.0 or newer.
"High" settings

---------------
-- Download
---------------

OLD LINK(deprecate):
SMA 0.10.4d and newer: (10.09.2023)

The Bedroom
View attachment 2972864
Download:
Download (0.10.4.d and newer):

Hello, I would like to present you the latest asset: The Bedroom :)
It requires the latest monkey 1.9 and SMA 0.10.4d+ for proper loading.
The bedroom comes with a girl and a few poses to start with. Don`t be shy to create your own and share them :wink:
For install instructions you can check the included readme file but the process is pretty straight forward. As always any feedback is highly appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

Don't forget to check your Christmas tree :)
From the options you can also toggle the wind sound and one dress to pose with

Update 1.1.0
- Fixed texture height maps
- Fixed some materials properties
- Moved the geometry to make it compatible with all GoTos
- Added the hidden luggage asset. It can be toggled via the options

Update 1.2.0
- Further improved lighting
- Compatibility with BEU3

v.1.5.0
- Compatibility with SMA 0.10.4e
- Reworked lighting for raytracing

The Flat

View attachment 2919626
Download: (0.10.4d)

This is the updated version of The Flat that is compatible with Monkey 1.9 and SMA 0.10.4d. This version is not compatible with older versions of the game

Poses are made for a girl of 0.55 height (monkey value)
I hope you will enjoy the asset because it was made with a lot effort.
Any feedback is welcome. M

Link to Monkey 1.9: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-9565387
Why i cant access to the cutt.ly links? says site is down.

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
Because this is how you level up in this game. When models coming to agency reach level 4 (highest level) and you continue to rate them in the same way, then eventually Auto Rating system will come to only one set of appearance and personality parameters. When this happens you get level up: you penis gets bigger (if you didn't change it in Cheats menu), you unlock one more slot for models in your schedule (you can setup another completely different Auto Rating profile). Models level drops to 1, so basically you restart whole process to reach next level.
if I have blocked the level increase in the settings . and at level 4 I don 't get the desired result , then it turns out I need to manually evaluate further so that the level doesn 't reset to 1 and monsters don 't climb again ?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes