4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Phoenix Harness 1698345253980.png
Simple. Leather. For good girls only. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Last edited:

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I'm trying to figure out how "grabbing" works. It seems that I can sometimes grab clothing and other times it just doesn't want to follow the command. How does grabbing work? I feel like I have to try 100 times before it works.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Any news on next update?
Or roadmap in general?
Nothing on Patreon yet. Does anyone have a link to the Discord? The one on Patreon is not working.

Updates have typically been monthly, but the last update took 2 months ~10 days. If the previous cadence is followed, we will have an update within two weeks.

Bump for my favorite game on this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
While I still find the lack of public communication unacceptable, he does put in a lot of code each release.

I don't have any direct insight into the release date or content, but he told me a while back he was working on something 'big' and is aware he can't go too long without shipping something.

Based on his few Patreon posts, this could be anything from revamped gameplay to VR. Or we get a 'fall back' release with minor improvements because whatever things he tried didn't pan out. We can run a poll... your guesses are as good as mine.

I plan to release a new version of Monkey about a week after game release. This of course will depend on how many things broke. So far the release contains several bug fixes, improvement for custom scenes lighting and keys will no longer activate Monkey when you are in a modal popup (like save).

-T-

Qabian212

Oct 28, 2023
Can smn help me please. When I play a single interview, I only have the same model. And how i can talk with charcters?

Last edited:

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Your link was flagged by my AV. I don't recommend anyone d/l anything from you
This is from the url shortener. There are no executable files or DLLs in the archives to execute code.
I`ll update the links to not trigger fake positive

As a general rule always check the downloaded files with anti virus software

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi fellow coomers,
Any news about updates for the game please?

Update: nevermind, already been asked and answered on page 347

darion350

Nov 3, 2020
I'm trying to figure out how "grabbing" works. It seems that I can sometimes grab clothing and other times it just doesn't want to follow the command. How does grabbing work? I feel like I have to try 100 times before it works.
Hold down the left mouse button and move your hand (1 key) towards a dot. You need to get your fingers near it. When the dot turns green you're really close. Move it slightly until it turns white then left-click and hold which should make you grab the article of clothing. If not, just move it slightly until you latch on. While holding, drag the mouse in the direction the clothing needs to go to be removed. Sometimes you may need to adjust your height while moving the clothing in order to get it moved all the way. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes