4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
In a future update I'd love to see some more dirty talking, like in the introductions with the girls - some girls can have degradation kinks, thus they can be made more aroused by talking vulgar, or calling them names etc or something similar. Could be pretty hot.

Still playing this game lol. Hope it doesn't end prematurely.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
one last favor. Could you maybe give me a short guide as to What does What?
the editor has a lot of confusing segments.
What exactly do i change for
1) Her consent on touching,tipping,sex,etc.
2) Arousal zones
3) Arousal Gain/orgasm
4) Pain and Anger down to minimum
5) Body size, boobs, ass, etc.
I did some tweaks trying to figure stuff out but the changes seem... well not what i picked. Some were the opposite of what i changed.
I put the Vivacity slider on 100 and Privacy on 0 so she doesn't mind stripping... i load in-game and she won't take off half her clothes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can you keep your save / progress if I go from 0.01 to 0.02 ?
yes, but the girls from old save wont have the effect of new changes. only new generated girls will have that effect .

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
one last favor. Could you maybe give me a short guide as to What does What?
the editor has a lot of confusing segments.
What exactly do i change for
1) Her consent on touching,tipping,sex,etc.
2) Arousal zones
3) Arousal Gain/orgasm
4) Pain and Anger down to minimum
5) Body size, boobs, ass, etc.
I did some tweaks trying to figure stuff out but the changes seem... well not what i picked. Some were the opposite of what i changed.
I put the Vivacity slider on 100 and Privacy on 0 so she doesn't mind stripping... i load in-game and she won't take off half her clothes.
go simple.

check "personality"...

check "features"

"dominance" to 0

"emotional stability" to 0

"tension" to 0

go down and check "human trait"

put "shame" to 0

that alone will bring you girls that are pretty easy to strip and do whatever you want with. while keep giving a bit of "resistance" on the girl from time to time. you just have to insist to break her easily.

(remember that's only for this girl. all others girls wont be affected by that, also if you rate her bad, she will leave and never came back replaced by another girl.)

wasted1990

May 7, 2017
First off, amazing work. Made this my first post on my account just to say thanks!

Secondly, I can't seem to find a solution to this. Both internal views remain mostly cutoff/hidden at the corners of the screen when enabled (keys 9 and 0). I've tried adjusting the resolutions/config, but I'm not having any luck. Am I missing something?

Thank you again!

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
First off, amazing work. Made this my first post on my account just to say thanks!

Secondly, I can't seem to find a solution to this. Both internal views remain mostly cutoff/hidden at the corners of the screen when enabled (keys 9 and 0). I've tried adjusting the resolutions/config, but I'm not having any luck. Am I missing something?

Thank you again!
This might be fixed in the new version (not yet posted), unsure as I haven't seen the issue, but the xray view is mentioned in the changelog. I will say that her genital xray view will not be shown unless she is undressed.

Edit: Oh I see, like they are floating off of your screen... Yeah that is weird, resolution is what I would try but as you've already done that, I am unsure. If you have another monitor/TV, you could try that? :D lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
go simple.

check "personality"...

check "features"

"dominance" to 0

"emotional stability" to 0

"tension" to 0

go down and check "human trait"

put "shame" to 0

that alone will bring you girls that are pretty easy to strip and do whatever you want with. while keep giving a bit of "resistance" on the girl from time to time. you just have to insist to break her easily.

(remember that's only for this girl. all others girls wont be affected by that, also if you rate her bad, she will leave and never came back replaced by another girl.)
thanks. Was able to create this abomination.
1624722169448.png 1624722206578.png 1624722254340.png

using the cheats for largest penis... it's still a bit too small to go all the way in lol.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dev, you should fix the "ok" after you tell the girl to move somewhere.

it should appear before she move (and screen turn black and come back), it's a bit annoying to always remember to click "ok" after the screen transition.

- nitmotherfuckingpicking mode ON :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Yukemoto
4.10 star(s) 152 Votes