4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Aside from being concerned about "when we'll get the next update" I'm actually more concerned about T Valle's mental state and lack of communication in all aspects. I surely hope he's okay and, if not - I hope he wil be. This project is a big ask for a single individual to take on and I can imagine the weight and workload has probably just gotten too much.

T Valle, if you ever see this - stay safe buddy and just, well - do what you need to do. Whether it's make a break, cut the project or continue development - in either case, you've given us all a lot already.

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
Aside from being concerned about "when we'll get the next update" I'm actually more concerned about T Valle's mental state and lack of communication in all aspects. I surely hope he's okay and, if not - I hope he wil be. This project is a big ask for a single individual to take on and I can imagine the weight and workload has probably just gotten too much.

T Valle, if you ever see this - stay safe buddy and just, well - do what you need to do. Whether it's make a break, cut the project or continue development - in either case, you've given us all a lot already.
Seconded. I'm not aware of the devs personal life, but I'm a fan and I come back often to see if there's any info on what's going on. Before now it seemed there was a monthly-ish update plan so I hope they're just enjoying a well earned break and not succumbing to the pressure of appeasing unappreciative fans.

Reactions: sig325
Mar 17, 2019
Wow, that's actually an asshole move to take a "break" without mentioning anything about it on his Patreon.
He also doesn't say anything about how long his "break" has been going on or when exactly it ends.
Well at least he's still alive and he didn't just run off with the money like some other developers.
But honestly, if I were on his Patreon and read something like that, I would immediately stop supporting him

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Yes! He heard my prayers!!

So when does he implement feet sniffing? ☺

Wishlist also includes:

-Armpit licking and sniffing and fucking
-Feet licking, footjob, feet massages
-Bootyhole licking and sniffing as well as hand fisting / foot fisting
-Fart smelling and sucking
-Scat and peeing if possible

On a more serious note: glad he's ok and will be back to work on more updates. Sincerely hope this game will have twice the features it currently sports by the same time next year.

Merry Christmas ⛄

Jan 7, 2022
Wow, that's actually an asshole move to take a "break" without mentioning anything about it on his Patreon.
He also doesn't say anything about how long his "break" has been going on or when exactly it ends.
Well at least he's still alive and he didn't just run off with the money like some other developers.
But honestly, if I were on his Patreon and read something like that, I would immediately stop supporting him
You should've started with the last sentence first.

Sep 22, 2017
Dude, I already tried that, but the slap moves very slowly... I go crazy when she ask "Are you touching my face?"
NO, I AM SLAPPİNG YOUR FACE WTF?
Holding shift makes all movements faster. From walking to crouching to, you guessed it, slapping.
I don't know why I'm so invested in making sure your martial arts dream becomes a reality, but here we are.

Taking a break without first notifying your supporters while still collecting their money is unbelievably scummy. While I do hope the dude is okay, that message is a huge red flag.

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
This game is full of potential and can be the vector of something. And if I look around there is nothing alike. It is a passion project and those are game changers. If you post on this forum whatever you say, it is because you have seen the same thing.

I understand the frustration. But the real problem is the lack of funding and this may kill any project. As it forces creators to take other jobs. So on my side, I'm voting for games I want to play by modding and helping the creator the best I can.

For the HDRP demo, I did. T did everything he could to help me on top of his work. Milkmen never do that.

Besides, Modders like Qwerty, Thora, and Manniaks provide the tools for the gameplay you want to create. And we are doing it on our dime. Here is a sneak peek at what I'm working on.
cf_homework-1703173762297.jpeg
cf_homework-1703339116748.jpeg cf_homework-1703330521053.jpeg

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes