4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

vadrik18

Mar 27, 2018
Was going to ask how I can increase the brightness of this game anything within the shadows I cannot see. Its really bright until I start an interview and it goes all dark. I have played around with the in game settings as well as my monitor settings with brightness all the way up... nothing seems to work. I know its something my dumb ass is missing. Any input would be appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: V Antonio S

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
Was going to ask how I can increase the brightness of this game anything within the shadows I cannot see. Its really bright until I start an interview and it goes all dark. I have played around with the in game settings as well as my monitor settings with brightness all the way up... nothing seems to work. I know its something my dumb ass is missing. Any input would be appreciated.
There is a light switch on the wall that helps a lot!!!

Spectronodead

Mar 24, 2023
yes, the last patch turn all to the dark side XD. Anyway, i am with you, i prefer return the tenebrism out.

Reactions: boobthief

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
This is the feature I'm talking about :cool:;):love:
GUYS WHY ARE YOU FACEPALMING MY PREVIOUS COMMENT?

Farting on your PC monitor/rubbing used underwear on the screen + applying feminine deodorant and then booting up the game and licking the bootyhole will give you the best, most immersive experience ever. I'm a genius and y'all are just jealous.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
can someone teach me how to install monkey?
i already tried sometime, but it didn't work...
is this something wrong ?
View attachment 3290698
From the picture above, the monkey_readme.txt timestamp is wrong - it should read 2023/08/29.

I suggest you re-download the latest versions of the game and Monkey, both available from the first post of this thread, then install everything in a NEW directory.

Note that all issues of Monkey not working so far were incorrect installations. Please make sure you follow the instructions provided in the archive to the letter.

If all else fails, PM me.

-T-

Kurt0925

Jan 24, 2024
From the picture above, the monkey_readme.txt timestamp is wrong - it should read 2023/08/29.

I suggest you re-download the latest versions of the game and Monkey, both available from the first post of this thread, then install everything in a NEW directory.

Note that all issues of Monkey not working so far were incorrect installations. Please make sure you follow the instructions provided in the archive to the letter.

If all else fails, PM me.

-T-

I did it! thank you!
probably, it was because of include Japanese of the path

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Can you play this in laptop easily? Or would pc be recommended?
"Easily", I don't know, it depends what you mean by that...

Personally, I've been playing on an HP AMD Ryzen 7 laptop with a 1GB integrated graphics card since the first release and that's enough for me.

On the other hand, if you want to use the mods for the new office, or any other room that is too busy with decor or lighting, you will have difficulty playing.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
"Easily", I don't know, it depends what you mean by that...

Personally, I've been playing on an HP AMD Ryzen 7 laptop with a 1GB integrated graphics card since the first release and that's enough for me.

On the other hand, if you want to use the mods for the new office, or any other room that is too busy with decor or lighting, you will have difficulty playing.
I mean my laptop not exploding or melting my desk:HideThePain:. And also the game not being annoyingly laggy. I have only played renpy games so far, two had animations that run well but I think it might be too much to try this one. Thanks for the info

Reactions: Pchit
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes