4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I haven't seen / found another adult simulation game that physically frees the player so much and feels so realistic. It's really a shame that the game was abandoned, but I guess we're lucky that at least such a game exists.
Check out XStoryPlayer, this is a pale imitation of that game.

• Haha
Reactions: M925Ya

david134

May 21, 2018
Those who crticize this game don't know what they're talking about! Go to game's discord. Go to #mods section. Download the "homework" mod by Commonfactory (pinned). Also download Monkey and BE mods (links pinned). Launch the game. Go to custom stories and Select Homework 2.9.2. Play! Nut x 15 times! Then nut some more... Finally come back here and tell me if you still find anything to complain about!

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
Those who crticize this game don't know what they're talking about! Go to game's discord. Go to #mods section. Download the "homework" mod by Commonfactory (pinned). Also download Monkey and BE mods (links pinned). Launch the game. Go to custom stories and Select Homework 2.9.2. Play! Nut x 15 times! Then nut some more... Finally come back here and tell me if you still find anything to complain about!
It would be better if you dropped the link. Despite the detailed explanation, I did not understand at all what discord we are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: M925Ya

david134

May 21, 2018
so after almost a year still dead?
No. Not dead. Game draws health from a ton of mods that expand it beyond any other hgame in terms of immersion and sex interactivity! Go check "Homework" mod and you'll see what I'm talking about!

I'm guessing when T finally decides to update the game, he will probably incorporate existing mods and build upon it. At least this is what I would do cause again, what the modders did already carried the game to another immersion level.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
First time trying this and holy shit controls are fucking rubbish in this game... Even the act of trying of trying intercourse is a fucking chore and is similar in trying putting a thread through a pin needle.

• Haha
Reactions: Yotherethere3

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Bro XStoryPlayer is trash, I remember when it came out many years ago and did not progress beyond a primitive demo.
You are entitled to your opinion :)
However, it does sound like you never got far in the game? Which is understandable, because its finicky as fuck. I've had to use a walkthrough to get to the end, because it uses moon logic for many of the puzzles.

The game is much longer than a demo, and the mods for it make it rather interesting as well.

But, it seems you've made up your mind, which is perfectly fine. I just wanted to share with you a game that I feel is very good and similar to this (Though much less customization)

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
You are entitled to your opinion :)
However, it does sound like you never got far in the game? Which is understandable, because its finicky as fuck. I've had to use a walkthrough to get to the end, because it uses moon logic for many of the puzzles.

The game is much longer than a demo, and the mods for it make it rather interesting as well.

But, it seems you've made up your mind, which is perfectly fine. I just wanted to share with you a game that I feel is very good and similar to this (Though much less customization)
I only liked the physics of clothes. it was done great at that point in time. However, there are only a couple of missions in the game, there are practically no poses, and I have not seen any story mods at all.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I only liked the physics of clothes. it was done great at that point in time. However, there are only a couple of missions in the game, there are practically no poses, and I have not seen any story mods at all.
There are a lot of poses, you just access them through text commands. Check out Eskerns mods on the xmoon forum. Though I suggest getting them as soon as possible. The forum is slowly dying.

Reactions: MrMelenas

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
There are a lot of poses, you just access them through text commands. Check out Eskerns mods on the xmoon forum. Though I suggest getting them as soon as possible. The forum is slowly dying.
I know about text commands, but where do I find out all the commands? I entered quite a lot and she didn't understand anything.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I know about text commands, but where do I find out all the commands? I entered quite a lot and she didn't understand anything.
Ignore the "New Commands" section, its for the mod "Love Party".
And here are some extras, not sure if theres duplicates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also some mods that add basic A.I to the girls, but its very.. Chaotic.

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes