4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
Could somebody please tell me HOW to use the saves posted here? When I click on someone’s save it just opens a a page full of random characters in my browser.
Drag and dropping into the folder destination also just saves it as a shortcut.

I also tried dragging it into SMAeditor but that doesn’t work for some reason.

thanks in advance

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Could somebody please tell me HOW to use the saves posted here?
  1. Open the game, play for 5 seconds, and create a save
  2. Download the file
  3. Find the save folder
  4. Find Default.sav inside it
    • This is your save file. You're about to annihilate it. If you care about it, copy it and rename the copy for later.
  5. Overwrite your file with the new one you just downloaded.

When I click on someone’s save it just opens a a page full of random characters in my browser.
Edit: Honestly not sure what you're referring to here. Just Download it and do above. If you're using some archaic web browser, that may involve a rightclick>save as

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\

Can search thread for "default.sav"
What are the following items in
personality:

Group

ConsentCambiosPor
  • Sessiones
    • maxConsentPor

Max Emotion

Threshold Data
  • PlacerPor
    • Caricias
    • Penetracion
    • Mirar
    • SerMirado

EstGenPor

Mods According to Emotion
  • pleasure
  • pain
  • rage
  • concentToHero

Required Concent

Inc

I know that's a lot but any tips would be great!

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
  1. Open the game, play for 5 seconds, and create a save
  2. Download the file
  3. Find the save folder
  4. Find Default.sav inside it
    • This is your save file. You're about to annihilate it. If you care about it, copy it and rename the copy for later.
  5. Overwrite your file with the new one you just downloaded.

Edit: Honestly not sure what you're referring to here. Just Download it and do above. If you're using some archaic web browser, that may involve a rightclick>save as
Yep it was the browser I was using. Used a different one and it downloaded perfectly. Thanks a ton!

Reactions: iron4doves

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is this what the xray (vag) is supposed to look like? It seems REALLY pixilated and only shows about the first 1-2 inches of penetration?
pp get big.png
Left: no penetration
Right: just the tip

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Is there any indication for what chat options will work? I've just started reloading now if they flop.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any indication for what chat options will work? I've just started reloading now if they flop.
chat option boost the girl green bar (vertical green bar, that boost relationship with her, the more it's full, the more you can do with her until it "lock" with a shield)

as for wich option work, basically you choose "hello" and "you look good/cute" and it work in most situation.. others doesn't seems to impact alots on my side, except the extreme one like "another whore" or else hard talk.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
When I tried to finger, my IRL red bar went to max. Damn, it's like the MC doesn't know what's between anyone's legs.
(good start though; just a lot of things that can be improved upon - also get rid of "hotfix" - this is at least version 0.02, if not 0.1.x)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 152 Votes