4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Rodgrigez

Sep 16, 2018
Did you use the save editor to do this?

If so, could you give a general idea on the functions of different sliders? I was able to get the girl extremely sensitive to pleasure, but unable to get her able to perform a blowjob or have exhibitionism.
Hey . I was experimenting for 2 weeks to make her to obey my will :D no easy way out.. atleast for now...

Borkeddown

Dec 3, 2018
Wow, this game has an absolutely imperial metric ass-ton of potential. I fell into the game for a couple hours last night, just because the play flow is rapid and I fell victim to the "ok, just one more turn" style of game play.

Recommendations for the developer:
  1. Provide a greater number of interactions that start the interview. Currently, a greeting and a reaction aren't much to clue us into the underlying stats of the model. We actually learn much more about their tolerances by having to ask them about what can be poked, caressed, etc.
  2. Dig those interaction options out of three-click deep menus if the code allows. I would rather have a radial menu of twenty or so options than have to say: "May I caress? ->> May I caress head? ->> May I caress face?" I understand the limitations of the engine are at play here, but if there is any way to allow players to select favorites from that list to quick select, that would help greatly.
  3. Provide us with a little bit more information about the nature of our modeling agency to help players understand the scenario. Are we a character who is putting out ads for foot models and then springing nudity on them out of nowhere? I ask because they'll all remove their shoes but they are terribly reluctant to take off their camisoles.
  4. Introduce audio cues for annoyance and pain. The meters can jump really quickly or shift unexpectedly if clumsy hand/finger slides to the wrong spot, and I found that I was really just staring up at the upper left hand corner of the screen away from all the naughty parts for much of my play.
  5. Alternatively, move those bars closer to the action in some way, enlarge them, or find a way to connect scene lighting to model reactions (as in, the room glows red if I do a bad).
  6. Bring in a 3rd person camera mode if you can. I mean, some of the best moments of the game involve looking at the top of a head or a crotch region. There's a good bit of other animation going on and it's entirely obscured.
Requests:
Cameras, snapshots, costumes.

-._DesTroYer_.-

Feb 2, 2021
v0.5 is really something compared to v0.13

1. You need to rate anger and pain scores 8-10 if she is very bitchy about caresses and poking( red and purple bars go very fast) and dont try to win her. Just dont forget to rate her look how you like

2. You can skip her if she tells "dont even try poking me" or "dont even try caress me"

3. Once you reach "interview lvl 2" it gets easier

4. Sometimes "Consensual .." cheats tells you "Nothing" but its wrong you can still find some spots

For beginnig i would recommend to try v0.13 its much easier

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
This game seems extremely realistic EXCEPT at that exact part.

If a girl wants to be a model (I am expecting this is an adult modeling agency) she absolutely WILL take off ALL her clothes on command. She typically will not expect you to touch her. I worked in the field for 10+ years and I only experienced once or twice that the girl actually asked me to feel her tits, for example. I never did though (due to professional distancing)

So this game should make it easier to make the girls strip, but harder to actually let you touch them in private areas.

As a producer, you typically touch the girl to position her, but not anything else. This is where this game could become realistic.
Spanzz example isn't even worst one...lol Dev needs to add some sort of hierarchy to touching permissions. It is kinda dumb to stumble upon girl that lets you touch her ass but puts on angry face when you mention touching her forearm, which happened to me on several occasions

Reactions: Borkeddown

Parigar

May 4, 2020
v0.5 is really something compared to v0.13

1. You need to rate anger and pain scores 8-10 if she is very bitchy about caresses and poking( red and purple bars go very fast) and dont try to win her. Just dont forget to rate her look how you like

2. You can skip her if she tells "dont even try poking me" or "dont even try caress me"

3. Once you reach "interview lvl 2" it gets easier

4. Sometimes "Consensual .." cheats tells you "Nothing" but its wrong you can still find some spots

For beginnig i would recommend to try v0.13 its much easier
Wait, you mean you have to give high score if she gets pissed of easily, instead of low, like the rest of the ratings?

-._DesTroYer_.-

Feb 2, 2021
Wait, you mean you have to give high score if she gets pissed of easily, instead of low, like the rest of the ratings?
Yeah you rate her looks "the more you lake it the best score you give". But i tried the same with anger and pain and its really bad. You need to rate it like "how fast she gets upset and angry"

Parigar

May 4, 2020
Yeah you rate her looks "the more you lake it the best score you give". But i tried the same with anger and pain and its really bad. You need to rate it like "how fast she gets upset and angry"
Seems really counter intuitive, why have those two sliders reversed? Doesn't make any sense. Can't verify this so far, but will keep it in mind for now, but I do think you are just in low lvl and the game just doesn't want you to have too much "fun" early.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
I had hopes for this game.. but the controls are fiddly as fuck, either you're almost standing on top of her to be able to touch her, move your mouse a micron and it looks like you're trying to punch the wall behind her through a different body-part
needs "snap on" targeting for various body parts, and for the love of god, inverted mouse

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Quite like this, now I grasp it.

You need patience (that I have lots of).

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
When I put a save in the v0.003 folder nothing happens. And I'm renaming it when I put it in the folder.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Pretty sure the rate system is broken, I can rate a nose a 10 and it'll stay like that until I rate it something else but literally nothing else does that, I've gone from rating something 10 to 0 and back again, repeat that at least 4 times in a row with everything but the nose... I've had better luck just ignoring the rate system tbh.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
lol game is hard, if you mess up you'll only get frigid bitches who panic when you touch their fingers

also how do you do anal?? its slide off or goes into vaginal..

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
This game seems extremely realistic EXCEPT at that exact part.

If a girl wants to be a model (I am expecting this is an adult modeling agency) she absolutely WILL take off ALL her clothes on command. She typically will not expect you to touch her. I worked in the field for 10+ years and I only experienced once or twice that the girl actually asked me to feel her tits, for example. I never did though (due to professional distancing)

So this game should make it easier to make the girls strip, but harder to actually let you touch them in private areas.

As a producer, you typically touch the girl to position her, but not anything else. This is where this game could become realistic.
Umm, I don't know what kind of photographer you are or what kind of third world country you come from, but if a girl is modeling, there is absolutely no guarantee that she will strip down to her birthday suit. That should not be expected of any potential model, or enforced by any professional photographer.

Edit: I saw you wrote adult modeling agency in parenthesis. My bad. You are right, I would also expect an adult model to strip down..
I will let my statement above stay as it is, but have this edit here to explain that I misread and misunderstood your post.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes