4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
How in the hell did you accomplish that?

Also, its hard to tell if those are supposed to be subtle camera flashes on screen or am I developing glaucoma?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
There was 1 girl that I was able to sorta spank.
Though spanking in this is sort of wildly swinging your hand to make ass contact and hoping it doesnt piss her off.
She did get off on it though.
Girls are randomized in this so each one (at least for awhile) can like or dislike you even looking at her ass in a bad way.

Reactions: srg91

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
There was 1 girl that I was able to sorta spank.
Though spanking in this is sort of wildly swinging your hand to make ass contact and hoping it doesnt piss her off.
She did get off on it though.
Girls are randomized in this so each one (at least for awhile) can like or dislike you even looking at her ass in a bad way.
I see. I am just more of a otk spanking scene sort of guy XD lol

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
It`s awesome game!!! My best regards! (y)(y)(y)
And !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get to even making them nude? been playing for 3h and i don't think i'm advancing (the level is stuck at 1 too). Only with the 1st girl i managed to pump up the "pleasure" bar... any help?

hagari

May 16, 2018
How do you get to even making them nude? been playing for 3h and i don't think i'm advancing (the level is stuck at 1 too). Only with the 1st girl i managed to pump up the "pleasure" bar... any help?
1) Using cheats from game menu
2) Using
3) forum - to break any girl
Yep it`s broke whole gameplay

Sep 22, 2017
I still haven't figured out how to reach up on the desk, my guy's penis always goes underneath even at full height.
You have to stand at full height, extend your hips as far forward as you can so that you look like somebody who was in a horrible accident, then you shuffle your way forward until the penis is near enough to the vagina so that the tip barely gets magically sucked in, then scoot on forward hoping for the best.
Duh, it's obviously just like real life. What are you, a virgin?

Messiah7

Mar 28, 2018
What's the lowest rating you can give ? Is it 1 or is it 0?

recently, I stopped evaluating for values other than 0 or 10, for example, if the hair is too short, I just put 0, if the hair is long or at least I like it, I put 10
In my case, this is a more efficient and faster way to achieve the desired appearance of the models.
Before that, I spent 3 days evaluating them from 0 to 10 and could not get the desired appearance of the models, now it takes me 1-2 hours

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
That makes sense since it almost eliminates those unwanted data, and allows the desired choices more prominently. Otherwise, other data that you deemed not as important would also get mixed into your preferences, cluttering the data all along.

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
What's the lowest rating you can give ? Is it 1 or is it 0?
0 is lowest. Always rating 0 will make that trait somewhat random.

Ratings mainly affect models in the pool and level they are in for the next level generation. Highly rated models might be picked to be in the reserve pool it seems, so be careful to not rate someone you don't really like to high up. If you want to enforce traits at lower levels, rating 1 or 2 is already better than 0 and will make a bias towards that trait you like.

Every time I save, quit, and relaunch/continue the game, it keeps my lvl but seems to restart with level 1 girls
Check my post, specifically pools and model levels.

TENb

Mar 9, 2021
What a great game this is all. But I really want to see the expanded system of dialogues. And I also want to see more rooms, more different clothes, accessories, girls' characters and so on :)
Also, please integrate an auto-translator into the game that will translate through Google translate from English into other languages.

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes