4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

Test456A

Jan 14, 2021
To help out and how I’ve played the game to make it work just fine.

Activate cheats. Rage and pain meter need to stay low. + use unconditional for when you do piss them off. You can simply just say sorry and go again and again. Enable the “can I” option
“Can I” option is to see what you can start doing while you are getting in favor and hornyness of the model. ( example: can I consensual intercourse - if this says nowhere, keep caressing and get her horny. This will change based on that)

Week 1 (lvl1)
1) do an interview
2) check The girl and look at what you like
3) go to pc and rate all the things you liked a higher number and things you didn’t like a lower number (the ones you don’t care about I left 0)
4) Remove girl (because lvl 1 girls are not letting you do much)
5) rinse and repeat until you hit week 2

Week 2 (lvl 2)
1) interview a girl (they will look better now and are easier to caress etc)
2) Find that hot spot. It will have her pink meter go up.
Tbh I just get my hand or finger out. And start touching all areas until I find that sweet spot.
3) See if you can get her undressed all items. If there are items she won’t take off. Make her cum by caressing her sweet spot until pink meter is all the way on top. As soon as that hits she will do any 1 option she wouldn’t do before (this includes positions)

If you do another week of rating. Don’t just skip, make valid ratings you get to lvl 3 and those girls pretty much do a lot more then any others done and it’s easier.

hope this helps. Have fun!

thanks for making this game. I can’t wait for the improvements and added features. that anal on lvl 2 made me cum hard lol

Reactions: MercuriusORG

KIKO12354

Jun 27, 2020
Here are some suggestions:
1) You can add an "invite to" other rooms like a side bedroom or bathroom with more poses options.
2) You can add an option for the hand to squeeze instead of having a fixed pose.
3) Add an option in the menu so that the girls have natural hair color only instead of green/blue ... etc.
4) Add some toys that can be spawn using the other number key 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... etc
5) Add an option to change the room lighting

Reactions: ryuhatsune

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
X-Rays? Where do these come into the game? Im on level 3.6 atm...
Press 9 and 0
They are kinda useful for insertion when visual isnt always an option.

This game could really use a side view also either in a side window or by key like xstoryplayer

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Press 9 and 0
They are kinda useful for insertion when visual isnt always an option.

This game could really use a side view also either in a side window or by key like xstoryplayer
Hmm, didnt know about this, thanks. Its not what I expected it to be though... lol Thought it would show their underwear under their clothes ect..

Theres a View is Blocked message at the bottom left... Not yet sure what that really means or why.

Kavy

Apr 20, 2018
Definitely the game I'm keeping my eye on the most, I always thought xstoryplayer was the absolute best game on this site so I'm happy to see another game like it springing up. Just needs more content and it'll be great

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I love the look of this game, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get anywhere with them, they all just tell me to leave them alone, and even with cheats on the most I can get them down to is their underwear. How do I get them to suck my dick?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
To help out and how I’ve played the game to make it work just fine.

Activate cheats. Rage and pain meter need to stay low. + use unconditional for when you do piss them off. You can simply just say sorry and go again and again. Enable the “can I” option
“Can I” option is to see what you can start doing while you are getting in favor and hornyness of the model. ( example: can I consensual intercourse - if this says nowhere, keep caressing and get her horny. This will change based on that)

Week 1 (lvl1)
1) do an interview
2) check The girl and look at what you like
3) go to pc and rate all the things you liked a higher number and things you didn’t like a lower number (the ones you don’t care about I left 0)
4) Remove girl (because lvl 1 girls are not letting you do much)
5) rinse and repeat until you hit week 2

Week 2 (lvl 2)
1) interview a girl (they will look better now and are easier to caress etc)
2) Find that hot spot. It will have her pink meter go up.
Tbh I just get my hand or finger out. And start touching all areas until I find that sweet spot.
3) See if you can get her undressed all items. If there are items she won’t take off. Make her cum by caressing her sweet spot until pink meter is all the way on top. As soon as that hits she will do any 1 option she wouldn’t do before (this includes positions)

If you do another week of rating. Don’t just skip, make valid ratings you get to lvl 3 and those girls pretty much do a lot more then any others done and it’s easier.

hope this helps. Have fun!

thanks for making this game. I can’t wait for the improvements and added features. that anal on lvl 2 made me cum hard lol
As I have said before there are many paths to the summit. If the above works for you ok. Everyone should develop their own strategy. Just rating the girls a certain way influences them. I am on level 9.8 and humping and poking seems to work just now. Mouth fucking with the finger works as well but not for all.

Dec 7, 2019
Hmm, didnt know about this, thanks. Its not what I expected it to be though... lol Thought it would show their underwear under their clothes ect..

Theres a View is Blocked message at the bottom left... Not yet sure what that really means or why.
You have to take off her panties for that thing to show.

Reactions: IXL

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I love the look of this game, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get anywhere with them, they all just tell me to leave them alone, and even with cheats on the most I can get them down to is their underwear. How do I get them to suck my dick?
Edit them in the save editor to have the lowest required consent and the highest "likes to suck," present your bepis to her lips and hope she's the one. :whistle: I still haven't figured out the variables for "servicing," so it's really pure chance if any given model will run away, argue, do nothing, ask you to frot her lips, snuggle your BENIS, kiss it forever or actually perform.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Awww, I love that nose in RL as well as here.
What I've been trying to get rid of is the hair that looks like that but has that bang that hangs right in the middle.
Fucking hideous.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Awww, I love that nose in RL as well as here.
What I've been trying to get rid of is the hair that looks like that but has that bang that hangs right in the middle.
Fucking hideous.
I love a big BEAK too, but "big hair" was a mistake. Thankfully, even though the game refused to show breasts/butt/hips/body above a 0.2—even into week 9—it seems to lock in faces and hair that you like very early. :unsure:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Despite this game being far from complete, boy does it feel ahead of its time strangely enough. I keep coming (kek) back to it simply because the 3d simulation is so immersive and appealing. One thing the physics have down is the body/doll reacting correctly during sex when the pc pushes his body against theirs.

There's a lot of little gems to discover in this game the more you play. I'm still finding new dialogue from the girls - it's almost uncanny how much response lines are coded in.

Yeah it's a grind to get the right girls and yeah it has numerous glitches, illogical outcomes and whatnot but surprisingly it still holds it's own and gives you a taste of how great this can get someday. The girls can get exactly how you prefer them (week 3-4 for me). The algorithm definitely works, if a bit too slowly. And the sex simulation is top notch once they comply with Poses. The sound effects are great; the girls breathing sounds a bit too much like some kind of machine, and I'm hopinh more sfx can be added like moans and grunts. The sweat is a good touch and so are the sfx attached with it, however, I would recommend removing the sweat sfx when you rub the girls' hair lol. What would be another nice touch is reddening when you spank them or even reddening when "your rubbing too hard".

I have a lot of trust the dev knows what he is doing and is fully aware of all the things he has to tweak so I won't go anymore into what should fix and improve, for now. Keep up the good work man - hope one day you get some sort of commission/contract from a some sort of adult 3d simulation company equivalent or similar to Illusion.

Last edited:

MJ81

Oct 18, 2018
From his Patreon:

Changes
-Player can save females to png file. (use the "3" key )
-Player can select a female from a png saved file to interview.

Fixes
-Since the male is using the same interaction system as the females, others systems were not aware of that, causing some conflicts.

Know issues
-Sometimes when the hero sticks his finger in and out of a hole, the heroine still thinks he has it inside.
-Going from sandbox mode to single interview mode causes the "Say hello" dialogue to be grayed out.
-Heroines with very high oral sex attributes, do bug out when giving oral sex to the hero.

Notes
I know the game has many bugs and problems. I will be using the following week and part of August to fix them. At the same time, I will be adding some quality of life improvements.

hitman11

Nov 29, 2017
This game is one of the best of its kind. After the Xstory fiasco, this one feels like it has the most potential to become great

Reactions: LawIiet

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Rather than have to edit each girl in the editor, I wondered if there was a way to copy from 1 to another?

Reactions: srg91
4.10 star(s) 152 Votes