4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Oct 15, 2017
finally, a good fucking game

There needs to be more specifics with the preferences, for example I might like her tit size but not her nipple colour or sagginess so its hard to get the system to know what I like, butthole should be separate to ass same with vagina lumped in with thigh gap.

Maybe have the sliders have a main slider like 'breasts' and then have a little > arrow that when you click it gives you a dropdown menu of size and sag and nipple colour preference sliders so you can choose just to assign a score to breasts or tweak these more advanced sliders, this also keeps the menu uncluttered since its collapseable.

Another thing is women often get pissed and leave before you can see certain parts, I tend to put these rating to 5 because I presume then it doesn't change the preference at all but Im not sure, this happens with girls that get insta angry or insta hurt when you touch them and leave you have no idea what to put the sluttiness too, and does reaction from the initial statements have to do with their sluttiniess I have no idea.

As a little tutorial for people what I personally do is say hello and whatever tell her she looks very nice, then rate her whole body and set her personality sliders to 5. Then I poke her shoulders and arms and calves and back and try to find a hotspot, if she doesnt like anything she gets 0 sluttiness and told to leave, if she got really angry or hurt then I also drop those sliders down. then you build her arousal and make her cum alot, you can make her do things she doesnt like when she is coming such as strip or change position but you need to be quick while her favour is high mid orgasm. As an example if she wont suck my finger make her come and then do it, eventually she will get used to it and let you do it while not cumming, same with touch if she hates you touching her pussy make her cum then slap that thing around, ask her again if you can touch she will say "you already have" ask if you can again and she will usually say yeah, you need to ask for this one or she will probably get angry. Using this methods you can fuck girls in the ass that previously wouldnt suck your finger just by doing shit step by step while she is cumming, being able to ask if you can penetrate with finger/dick would be really helpfull here dev.

I cant wait for man customisation/progression and the addition of kissing and asking for more things. I would suggest the ability to compliment women, its fair that most women at the start tell you to fuck off when you start molesting them, groping them straight away is really all you can do which is quite a step from nothing. I know its a """"modeling"""" agency and I know asking if you can look at a body part is coming so it would make sense if a step before groping a way to increase the arousal of low favour women is ask if you can look at their ass/breasts and such and then compliment them on their body part.

Last edited:

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
How do I get the model to quickly move along the character's penis by itself? What settings are responsible for moving it to the Some Modeling Agency Save Editor?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
?

I know all this. I think you are answering a question that wasn't asked or quoted me by mistake.

My reply your quoting was an answer to someone asking about how to use the editor saving modes, nothing to do with single mode.
It has everything to do with saves. Saving personality and appearence has no effect and is basically not required and only necessary when you wont to reuse it. Using the single mode is the fastest way to see the results and make changes.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Saving personality and appearence has no effect
It DOES have EVERY EFFECT.... Maybe you are not using it right.
Using the single mode is the fastest way to see the results and make changes.
Not when you know what you are doing. lol

Again, my reply was NOT about single saves and nor was the question I was answering.

I'll leave it there. :) (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
This is exactly the type of game I have been hoping for. Runs like crap on my pc but i dont care :). Please dont abandon this, perhaps also consider allowing the user to turn off shadows/AA/Bloom etc. Even if its just by a console command or editing a config file.
Please don't abandon this, this has awesome potential

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Is there any need to have more than 1 1-level pool? The point of leveling up is to acquire better trait combinations from higher level pools, not to get greater volumes of bottom-rung RNG trash. To see the game discard all my ratings to restart the pool at level 1 isn't very rewarding, especially if there's already 2 piles of the same crap that I have to sift through.

For best variety, there should be 1 pool per level, up to the maximum level you can have. Blending the worst tier with more pleasing specimens makes them less a chore to get through.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
:)(y) Cheers.
Ah misquoting. Nice. Saving the appearance and personality is not required. Are you claiming to be some sort of expert? Because simply you are not.
Never claimed to be anything. Are you ill or not able to read? OK, For the sake of it, I will just block you. I gave the chance to leave it there, but you still trolled. Clearly just trolling and an acid person who clearly isnt reading any context and are waffling into a reply that is nothing to do with what you are on about. Instead of flaming / trolling at me, why not reply only to the other person...? You are wierd. Such a shame.

At least be a Patreon like me, if you like it so much.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
:)(y)

Never claimed to be anything. Are you ill or not able to read? OK, For the sake of it, I will just block you. Clearly just trolling and an acid person who clearly isnt reading any context and are waffling into a reply that is nothing to do with what you are on about. Instead of flaming / trolling at me, why not reply only to the other person...? You are wierd.
:ROFLMAO: You are the weird one. You talk on and say nothing. Reported the insults BTW.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
:)(y) Cheers.

Never claimed to be anything. Are you ill or not able to read? OK, For the sake of it, I will just block you. I gave the chance to leave it there, but you still trolled. Clearly just trolling and an acid person who clearly isnt reading any context and are waffling into a reply that is nothing to do with what you are on about. Instead of flaming / trolling at me, why not reply only to the other person...? You are wierd. Such a shame.

At least be a Patreon like me, if you like it so much.
I support six games including this one. So stop insulting.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
1627840168445.png
Takes all kinds, I guess.

Any idea what these values signify?
1627840264382.png
I see this series in a number of different places, and I can figure out generally when they're more favorable at min or max, but I can't really fine-tune without knowing what each variable controls.

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
Any idea what these values signify?
1627840264382.png
1627840264382.png

I see this series in a number of different places, and I can figure out generally when they're more favorable at min or max, but I can't really fine-tune without knowing what each variable controls.
From what I understand, they're like erogenous zones. I don't know if they're fixed for every model, but from what I've seen, A+ stuff includes insertions and clit stuff.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
game is good but a bit too hard. The green bar is a issue and finding hot spots with the touching mechanics is hard.

PoopyScoopyDooper

Jul 28, 2021
Well here's the cheatiest save file I could come up with.
The girls take it like a champ, complain a little when it hurts but never get angry.
Now to figure out how to loosen the old sphincter up so its not so hard to insert and doesnt cause all that pain.
How do I download?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes