4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Which setting turns the vagina into a great inescapable vortex every time you try to go anal? Better yet, which setting turns an erection less rubbery and more erect, so you can aim the fucking thing?
I don't think their is such a setting. Just got to wait for more updates for things to get ironed out. I got my eyes on this game. Can't wait to see were this goes in a couple of months.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Maryalice Colcord.png

Best encounter yet. An Amia Miley-looking brood with better tits (a tad bit too much on the sag).

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Which setting turns the vagina into a great inescapable vortex every time you try to go anal? Better yet, which setting turns an erection less rubbery and more erect, so you can aim the fucking thing?
The anus might have a setting for magnetism ("anus virtual opening"), but you can't countermand the black hole that is the vagina. Anal is almost literally impossible at the moment, and for multiple reasons. :unsure:

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
The anus might have a setting for magnetism ("anus virtual opening"), but you can't countermand the black hole that is the vagina. Anal is almost literally impossible at the moment, and for multiple reasons. :unsure:
It is possible actually. It needs a bit of foreplay with ye olde fingerbang. But after a minute, or a couple, of fooling around with the heroine, even if she's pulling away, you'll be able to prick her backdoor. Again, it sometimes needs some effort, they won't all give it up for a glass of Coca Cola.

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
After trying out a few of these png heroines, I found out they do actually push back when they like it! :unsure:(y) Now to just find some way to get my batch of heroines to get that trait too. ;)
Also, one funny and kinky thing I found is you can stick your finger in her butthole while she's being penetrated. :LOL:(y):sneaky:;) It also shows up on the side view too. Not the easiest maneuver to pull off though...

bebird

Aug 4, 2021
i seem to have a problem, i started a new game and somehow i cant take off clothes and pants, and the penis is visible although the hero is wearing pants. the girls i talk to seems to view me as naked. is this a bug?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
i seem to have a problem, i started a new game and somehow i cant take off clothes and pants, and the penis is visible although the hero is wearing pants. the girls i talk to seems to view me as naked. is this a bug?
Ive had the similar issue. Im assuming you have enabled cheats and changed the penis size to something mad. P removed pants and SHIFT + P remove the top clothing. I dont think its a bug, its just you have probably used the cheat and its borked the session. If you rest and start another day, it should sort itself.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
'Side view', what is that? Sounds useful to make oral sex work without fumbling frustration.
Its a scene pose on the desk (side desk). She can lay on her side. (you may of seen it, its been in a good many screenshots in this thread)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes