4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
So easy and quickly achieved on the save editor. It also means the game is pointless as I also found out. Lost interest after this.

Dec 15, 2020
I really do wish that this game didn't refer to women as "females". Something about "Bring a female into office" and "Rate her qualities to improve upcoming females" just radiates "I have Amy Rose embroidered onto my favorite cum sock" type of energy. I'm not even white knighting or doing the whole "this objectifies women" kinda thing- it's seriously just the word choice that creeps me out.
I mean I kind of like it, makes me feel like a magic monster who summons human females to an inescapable room so I can crab walk all over them. I may have peculiar tastes but given the lack of story thats the headcanon I have come up with.

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
Does anyone else experience occasional colored splashes in display while playing this game? Kind of like artifacts but it only happens in this game so not sure if my GPU is dying.

Reactions: Donotgocaves6

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
A shade of green can look great with the skin tone, but if you vote it up it'll get mismatched later.
Rosalina Soucy.png
She doesn't do service. She doesn't even do foreplay; just punch it in and introduce yourself later.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
There are a lot of pretty cringe translations. The dev isn't a native English speaker.

"Penis" and "vagina" -- like no one uses those words to refer to sex acts except doctors and anthropologists.
Can't confirm if dev is EFL, but the models are British, and most Brits favor "penis" and "vagina," so I don't see a contradiction.

• Angry
Reactions: Yotherethere

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
I like medium breasts not big ones. i was wondering if there was parental lock or switch on the language, i would like to know
if i could turn it off someway i see stuff like aaaaa and eeeeeee or aggga instead of oh fuck that hurts or shit ouchhhh just ah
language or words i would take british words is fine or american is fine

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
the game like xplayer is awesome love it keep going!! please don't end it like they gave up on xplayer this game "some model"
is great

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
I'm having quite a hard time using the editor.... and fucking girls less than level 4, honestly, would be nice if the game had a les harsh learning curve. Btw, someone knows how to use the editor? would be really useful for... University stuff

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone know how to change the resolution to something modern? I have a 2560x1440 monitor but the in-game option maxes out at 1280x1024 and it looks really weird on the monitor, like huge black bars on the two sides. I tried editting the graphics.sav file, but nothing can open it, only WinRAR+Notepad works, but it resets the setting to default as soon as I quit.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes