4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know how to change the resolution to something modern? I have a 2560x1440 monitor but the in-game option maxes out at 1280x1024 and it looks really weird on the monitor, like huge black bars on the two sides. I tried editting the graphics.sav file, but nothing can open it, only WinRAR+Notepad works, but it resets the setting to default as soon as I quit.
The scroll bar on the right is white so maybe you arent seeing it.
I'm on 2560x1440 and was able to set my resolution fine.
Or maybe go to \Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Config\ and delete Graphics.sav and start again.

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
The scroll bar on the right is white so maybe you arent seeing it.
I'm on 2560x1440 and was able to set my resolution fine.
Or maybe go to \Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Config\ and delete Graphics.sav and start again.

Okay, I found the problem: it maxes out at 1024p at 75hz, changing refresh rate to 74hz in the menu allowed me to select 2560x1440p properly

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
This game is awesome but I'm still confused how the rating system works. 0 means I hate this and 10 means I love this, does 5 mean it's neutral? A lot of times I don't care about things like arms so I rate them 5 but I'm not sure if I'm screwing up my save

Also does the "fit for modeling" thing still only apply to personality or has that changed now that there's ratings for personality?

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
Yes, its either glaucoma setting in or maybe its supposed to represent cameras flashing.
Not sure which though.
I don't think it is cameras flashing, because imo no one would willingly design such an annoying effect. They suspiciously look like artifacts, and since only you responded it is not happening to everyone. It is either a software problem like drivers, or worse I am afraid.

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
The game's physics is both a strong and weak aspect of this game. It does not seem to allow fucking in a regular speed, the moment the tip gets out of the pussy the whole penis drops down and you have to position it again. And the cock is generally like jelly instead of being stiff. I just can't seem to fuck her in a sufficient speed more than 5 seconds.

Another example, some actions that should be easy are near impossible. Like fondling a girl's pussy or belly for example. Hand does not remain stiff, it tangles on her leg or somewhere and twists and the position is distorted and now you are hitting on irrelevant body parts.

I wonder if it is possible to get around these problems and still keep the physics, because at this state it is as much annoying as it is fun. Maybe keep certain body parts immune to physics or something?

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
A way to take the hand out of the way would be nice, maybe at cost of raising pain/anger or something. A "grab" option in general would be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirrai

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I don't think it is cameras flashing, because imo no one would willingly design such an annoying effect. They suspiciously look like artifacts, and since only you responded it is not happening to everyone. It is either a software problem like drivers, or worse I am afraid.
Well I definitely see random color splotches that I find rather irritating.
FYI I am running GTX 1660 usually updated divers.

Reactions: xxxyyyy23

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
I'm giving up on this horrible game, really. Like....

* How do you touch softly? The sensitivity and movement of hands is so horrible they'll almost always start "flying" around due to clipping with the woman, the same goes for speed, even if I move my hands at the same speed they'll complain its too slow and then say it's too fast... at the same speed

* I am yet to reach actual sexual point without the cheating character editor

* The in-game cheats are useless and needs some actual cheats

* Penetration is weird, I had to try for 2 minutes with a girl to get my dick actually inside lol, it keep slightly opening her vagina and then my dick always suddenly flies below or above it due to weird clipping

Like jesus, Dark Souls isn't this hard. This game has a good concept/idea, but the execution is horrible due to clipping issues, bad allignment and lack of real documentation in-game. And graphics are weird, way too much bloom

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LDV

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Hold down Control for a slower/softer mouse movement.
On the contrary, Shift makes movement faster/harder.
Try going into cheats and making your dick smaller.
Maybe shes just really tight.
This is extremely effective for anal, but then the more she orgasms, then the looser it gets, not sure on ratio or orgasms to looseness though.
After a few times with her cumming, you can slowly start making it bigger again (I go by 15pts per adjustment) until you can max it out and slide it in super easy, even anally.

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
Hold down Control for a slower/softer mouse movement.
On the contrary, Shift makes movement faster/harder.
Try going into cheats and making your dick smaller.
Maybe shes just really tight.
This is extremely effective for anal, but then the more she orgasms, then the looser it gets, not sure on ratio or orgasms to looseness though.
After a few times with her cumming, you can slowly start making it bigger again (I go by 15pts per adjustment) until you can max it out and slide it in super easy, even anally.
What penis size(from the 0-100 slider) did you find to work well early on/with tight girls?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Usually adjusted when/if I need to, usually tried to keep it a little tight going in, since with some girls they liked it more.
But too much causes the purple bar to rise quickly.
Since it is all randomized cant really say which is the best.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is now a very boring game. The same old. Why do people put up a list of .png's. I have hundreds now all willing to be fucked straight away. It needs a revamp with far more possibilities. Move out of the room would be nice and more models or the possibility of creating more with different clothing. Also a proper management game would be fun.

Aug 1, 2019
This game is awesome but I'm still confused how the rating system works. 0 means I hate this and 10 means I love this, does 5 mean it's neutral? A lot of times I don't care about things like arms so I rate them 5 but I'm not sure if I'm screwing up my save

Also does the "fit for modeling" thing still only apply to personality or has that changed now that there's ratings for personality?
just leave everything at 0 unless you want that exact trait in your future models

Aug 1, 2019
Does that actually work? This is the first time I'm seeing someone say that.

What about the fit for modeling thing does that have any function anymore?
"fit for modeling" is the weight you want that character & your ratings to have on future models, if you say no then none ofyour ratings do anything

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
"fit for modeling" is the weight you want that character & your ratings to have on future models, if you say no then none ofyour ratings do anything
That has to be wrong otherwise I and I'm sure a lot of others have wasted a lot of time rating models and marking them not fit.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes