4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
So my lvl is 4.5 now but I keep getting models that are lvl 1 and 2. What gives? Seems pretty kind of redundant to refine the algorithm if its only gonna give me lvl 4 and 5 girls once every blue moon...

hexenritter

Jun 23, 2019
Can't get past the menu screen, can't save options. The logger's looking for a "TValle Games" file that doesn't exist.

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Can't get past the menu screen, can't save options. The logger's looking for a "TValle Games" file that doesn't exist.
I'd try reinstalling. Everything the game needs to run is in the zip, so if something is missing it may have been accidentally deleted or the file may have unpacked incorrectly (which has happened to me, so it is possible).

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I just extract and run and all is fine.
Not sure what prereqs it has, is all your .net and shit up to date?

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Check your virus scanning software in case it has quarantined something or blocked access to your Documents folder.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Before they would just wiggle around, now like in say doggy, she will actually speed up and do all the work herself for a bit without you having to do anything.

It can make it a little harder to get it in for anal without having to do some size manipulation though.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I've tried out the new version but the chicks in my game do it extremely slowly, just as Dongola mentioned before. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong, like if they ever ask for fucking? And finger sucking is impossible right now ( the hand glitches ) and blowjob has no movement like it did in the previous version.

Aug 1, 2019
yes, blowjobs are impossible now even with saved characters that would easily do it in previous versions. Version 7 and on is a serious downgrade in all game/sex mechanics.

It also seems like I will need to restart from scratch (in version 0.6.1, which actually works) because something about the new versions corrupted my pool and 100% of characters instantly shoot up to full anger bar during penetration

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Well, if you like those traits, then sure, you rate 10. Else if you want her to feel little to none pain/anger, you should rate 0.
No, what I mean is that someone posted a few pages back that if you don't want high annoyance/pain you should rate 1 if she can take the pain or doesn't annoyed, or 10 if she gets annoyed really easily or the bar gets full easily, basically it's reversed. That way you get less women that get annoyed/can't take pain. And I was curious if someone tested it or can confirm, because I still get women that get annoyed easily if I rate them normally (eg: 1 if they get annoyed easily, 10 if they don't).

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
No, what I mean is that someone posted a few pages back that if you don't want high annoyance/pain you should rate 1 if she can take the pain or doesn't annoyed, or 10 if she gets annoyed really easily or the bar gets full easily, basically it's reversed. That way you get less women that get annoyed/can't take pain. And I was curious if someone tested it or can confirm, because I still get women that get annoyed easily if I rate them normally (eg: 1 if they get annoyed easily, 10 if they don't).
Pretty sure that is incorrect.

Rate high for things you want to see again in the future, low for things you do not want. It's that simple. For all traits. Both looks and behavior.

People post dumb shit here because they rate 5 women and the 6th doesn't take it up the ass instantly. You need to rate dozens of women. *Dozens.* It is not a fast process. Or use the save editor, but that is an entire game itself trying to figure out what all the attributes really mean since so many are unlabeled, poorly labeled, or vague.

januar11

Sep 3, 2016
SMA 0.7.4 BETA!

Changes
-auto sex max velocity has a post-process to ensure a minimum time on a cycle.
-"Can I" with multiple selections.

Fixes
-she was reacting to touching on places she shouldn't while performing auto sex.
-typo: Servicing slider DO represent vaginal and anal Servicing as well
-evading sex on low desire is a little less frequent.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
SMA 0.7.4 BETA!

Changes
-auto sex max velocity has a post-process to ensure a minimum time on a cycle.
-"Can I" with multiple selections.

Fixes
-she was reacting to touching on places she shouldn't while performing auto sex.
-typo: Servicing slider DO represent vaginal and anal Servicing as well
-evading sex on low desire is a little less frequent.

Mega
Google
The 'Undress>Let me see your...' menu doesnt work.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes