4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

thoox22

Jun 25, 2021
Hey there, amazing job w the mod. I just wanted to ask if we could hardcode the files directly? Im not really exp-ed with game dev but it should be possible just changing the variables to our own right? Thx
He's likely using dnspy to decompile the dll and, as you can see in his screenshot, is using Harmony to create run-time patches of methods he found in the decompiled code. So if you can do this, yes, you can mod (almost) any method to do something else. This includes property getters and setters.

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
So I've spent the past couple of hours creating a little mod for this game that sets the green bar to max and locks rage and pain at 0 (actions that set the rage/pain to the maximum instantly will still bypass this lock).
Here are some takeaways from the past hours:

I'll look further into it and maybe try to extend the game with additional content if there's interest in that.
Yo this stuff is bussin :PogChamp:
Can you somehow provide us freecam?
Thanks for your work

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
Hey there, amazing job w the mod. I just wanted to ask if we could hardcode the files directly? Im not really exp-ed with game dev but it should be possible just changing the variables to our own right? Thx
Yes, you can also achieve the same effect by directly changing the corresponding libraries in dnSpy. The reasons I made a mod are:
  • It's non-destructive. The mod doesn't change any game files on the disk.
  • I plan to extend the mod with more features and that would mean you'd probably have to change multiple files which gets unpractical.
Yo this stuff is bussin :PogChamp:
Can you somehow provide us freecam?
Thanks for your work
What do you mean by freecam?

Reactions: dido00
Dec 15, 2020
Yes, you can also achieve the same effect by directly changing the corresponding libraries in dnSpy. The reasons I made a mod are:
  • It's non-destructive. The mod doesn't change any game files on the disk.
  • I plan to extend the mod with more features and that would mean you'd probably have to change multiple files which gets unpractical.

What do you mean by freecam?
I assume he means the ability to get out of 1st person perspective and move the pov to look around the room.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
i
So I've spent the past couple of hours creating a little mod for this game that sets the green bar to max and locks rage and pain at 0 (actions that set the rage/pain to the maximum instantly will still bypass this lock).
  • This game is actually huge. There are many, many libraries that appear to be self written by the project leader.
  • The whole source code, like class, function and variable names and so on are in spanish. Since I don't speak a single word spanish I had to use google translator a lot which slowed me down massively.
  • There are many "To Do" comments in the code which are showing the developer has lots of ideas. For example:
  • There exist code fragments that hint a "doctor" scene with a preconfigured female character. However I'm not quite sure yet if I can do something to load that scene or if it's not finished yet:
My mod actually just hooks a single function inside the Emotion class and changes some values.
This is pretty much the full source code:

Java:
[HarmonyPatch(typeof(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion), "AfterUpdate"), HarmonyPostfix]
private static void EmotionPatch(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion __instance)
{
    switch (__instance)
    {

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.ConsentToHero _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedConsentValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Arousal _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedArousalValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Rage _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedRageValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Dolor _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedPainValue;
            break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Alivio _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedComfortValue;

break;

}
}
With these changes you should be able to immediately undress and bring her into any pose you want.
I've attached the mod to this post if anyone wants to try it.
No guarantee that it works, I've only tested it on my system for a few minutes.
Simply extract the archive contents in the directory where the Some Modeling Agency.exe file resides in:

I'll look further into it and maybe try to extend the game with additional content if there's interest in that.
incredibly based, i wonder if you can change that into a toggleable with a key like f1. anyways incredible

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
This auto-sex feature is pratically invisible to my eyes. Does anyone know if I can change any value in the save editor so it becomes more noticiable?

Reactions: Pchit

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
This auto-sex feature is pratically invisible to my eyes. Does anyone know if I can change any value in the save editor so it becomes more noticiable?
Doesn't work in every position. And for it to activate, the model has to have the horny bar somewhat high. That's the thin red bar inside the pink orgasm bar.

Reactions: Dongola

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
Pubic hair and kissing next pls :p

And yeah, the table is too high and lighting kinda annoying.
He already said he's going to add pubic hair as a texture. Which is a shame. I'd like to see it with the hair physics.

I'd like to see a bit more variation to body types. The only 'bone' that changes height is the neck. It would be nice to have variation on leg, arm, and spine length. Plus more extreme scales, but that could be done with mods.

Reactions: Pchit

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Doesn't work in every position. And for it to activate, the model has to have the horny bar somewhat high. That's the thin red bar inside the pink orgasm bar.
Yea, I just installed pitoriex's mod, and the auto seems to work just fine with it. It must really be the thin red bar.

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
I've attached a new version of my mod in my other post: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/page-79#post-6508354
  • You can now toggle the emotion lock with the T key. Locked emotions now also include the female character's boredom (will be locked at 0) and the male's disgust - this is the thin purple horizontal line above the female emotions which gets filled as you orgasm. When it's full your penis will stay soft like a spaghetti noodle. The emotion lock will lock this value at 0 too, so you can have infinite orgasms with one female character.
  • You can now press the R key to unlock/lock your camera. This means you no longer have to have the right mouse button pressed in order to look around.
  • You can now press the G key to immediately undress the female character.
  • Also I've added a small text at the top of the screen in order to show that the mod is loaded and display the status of features.
The language barrier is still slowing me down a lot but so far I really enjoy doing this and will continue to add stuff to the mod.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2021
I've attached a new version of my mod which contains additional features:
  • You can now toggle the emotion lock with the T key. Locked emotions now also include the female character's boredom (will be locked at 0) and the male's disgust - this is the thin purple horizontal line above the female emotions which gets filled as you orgasm. When it's full your penis will stay soft like a spaghetti noodle. The emotion lock will lock this value at 0 too, so you can have infinite orgasms with one female character.
  • You can now press the R key to unlock/lock your camera. This means you no longer have to have the right mouse button pressed in order to look around.
  • Also I've added a small text at the top of the screen in order to show that the mod is loaded and display the status of features.
The language barrier is still slowing me down a lot but so far I really enjoy doing this and will continue to add stuff to the mod.
Try to contact the developer. I think you should work on a project together. I sent the developer my work on the interface, 3D models of the environment, office, details, he never answered, or is too busy or he is not interested, who knows. Try to contact him!

Fa7ded

Jul 28, 2017
It actually does work! you just need the right girl for it. Today I had one girl she did everything with passion! She also auto moved herself in every position even when she was in sleeping position which was a nice surprise to me.

Reactions: Maccafloy

Fa7ded

Jul 28, 2017
I've attached a new version of my mod in my other post: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/page-79#post-6508354
You really doing awesome job man keep it up! Any new features/updates to the mod from you going to be great.

Nov 26, 2018
  • This game is actually huge. There are many, many libraries that appear to be self written by the project leader.
  • The whole source code, like class, function and variable names and so on are in spanish. Since I don't speak a single word spanish I had to use google translator a lot which slowed me down massively.
  • There are many "To Do" comments in the code which are showing the developer has lots of ideas. For example:
  • There exist code fragments that hint a "doctor" scene with a preconfigured female character. However I'm not quite sure yet if I can do something to load that scene or if it's not finished yet:
My mod actually just hooks a single function inside the Emotion class and changes some values.
This is pretty much the full source code:

Java:
[HarmonyPatch(typeof(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion), "AfterUpdate"), HarmonyPostfix]
private static void EmotionPatch(Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emocion __instance)
{
    switch (__instance)
    {

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.ConsentToHero _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedConsentValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Arousal _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedArousalValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Rage _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedRageValue;

break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Dolor _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedPainValue;
            break;

case Assets._ReusableScripts.CuchiCuchi.AI.Emociones.Alivio _:
            Traverse.Create(__instance).Field<float>("m_valorReal").Value = _lockedComfortValue;

break;

}
}
With these changes you should be able to immediately undress and bring her into any pose you want.
I've attached the mod to this post if anyone wants to try it.
No guarantee that it works, I've only tested it on my system for a few minutes.
Simply extract the archive contents in the directory where the Some Modeling Agency.exe file resides in:

Update

I've attached a new version which contains additional features:
  • You can now toggle the emotion lock with the T key. Locked emotions now also include the female character's boredom (will be locked at 0) and the male's disgust - this is the thin purple horizontal line above the female emotions which gets filled as the male character orgasms. When it's full your penis will stay soft like a spaghetti noodle. The emotion lock will lock this value at 0 too, so you can have infinite orgasms with one female character.
That will be a help for sure. Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes