4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

bobbyblue

Nov 5, 2017
Hello. A little help needed here :)
I've been playing this game for a couple days (no cheats), and I'm still trying to understand some of the core game mechanics regarding the rating system:

1/ There are girls you don't have time to rate correctly (for instance they leave super quickly because their anger management is super low, or you couldn't undress them, etc..):
- Is it better to leave every stat at 0 (but then there might be some nice features from her that would be discarded..)? Or to input a 5 in every stat (as if average number= "OK i don't know about that, show me again next time"?)?
- I have this question for beauty stats, but also for "personality" stats: if i have no idea about her pain management or her service ability, should i put a 0 or a 5??

2/ regarding personality: how does the last question (fit for modeling) relates to the personality stat rating? does it override the ratings?
- say there's a girl who is slutty, promiscuous, get naked easily, but can't handle a single touch... I want to keep generating girls with high sluttiness, but don't want girls who can't manage pain: should i say NO she's not good for modelling (at the risk of those good slutty traits being discarded)? or should I say YES because I rated slutty high and pain low, and it's those ratings that matter??

Hope my questions make sense (sorry for my weird non native English..)
If the dev reads this and can answer, that would be GREAT..
If people who have played for a while, or who have dug into the code and understand this stuff, answer also, their replies would be very appreciated too, of course :)

Thanks!!

bobking1

Feb 5, 2018
Holy fuck this game need to get VR support ASAP with hand control and physics it would instantly go from a pretty ok/good game to an incribly good one rivaled only by vam or something.

ragnor55

Nov 8, 2018
This game is pretty awesome. It's important to note that there's a lot of variance in the lvl 1 girls, so it's perfect to give up on some of them because their reaction to everything is hurt/annoyance, but on the other hand I met a complete nympho on day 4 who orgasmed to almost anything I did. It'll be interesting to see if that characteristic transfers over to new models, etc. That's the point of the game I guess, which procedurally generates models based on what you rate/like.

Aug 1, 2019
It would be nice if there was a cheat/mod that just completely removed pain and anger and left everything else as default. The glitched out anger bar is the only thing ruining this game for me. Cheating the girls to max green bar kind of takes the fun out.

I tried to edit the cheat mod DLL with DNSpy but don't have enough knowledge to get the dependencies working so I can recompile it

edit: the monkey mod had 2 copies of harmony in the DLLs which were conflicting, it works now

Last edited:

pitoriex

Apr 26, 2021
It would be nice if there was a cheat/mod that just completely removed pain and anger and left everything else as default. The glitched out anger bar is the only thing ruining this game for me. Cheating the girls to max green bar kind of takes the fun out.

I tried to edit the cheat mod DLL with DNSpy but don't have enough knowledge to get the dependencies working so I can recompile it
With my mod you can selectively lock rage and pain at 0: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-7-5-t-valle.84955/page-79#post-6508354

ragnor55

Nov 8, 2018
Also, note. Vaginal penetration is relatively easy if you can get them to bend over/against wall/desk. Or missionary while laying on side of desk. But anal is tricky where the girl has to initiate into the ass. It's perfectly doable, however, with some experimentation. Dunno, maybe I've been getting lucky with sluts.

Screenshot (152).png Lynn Shanahan.png

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Hello. A little help needed here :)
I've been playing this game for a couple days (no cheats), and I'm still trying to understand some of the core game mechanics regarding the rating system:

1/ There are girls you don't have time to rate correctly (for instance they leave super quickly because their anger management is super low, or you couldn't undress them, etc..):
- Is it better to leave every stat at 0 (but then there might be some nice features from her that would be discarded..)? Or to input a 5 in every stat (as if average number= "OK i don't know about that, show me again next time"?)?
- I have this question for beauty stats, but also for "personality" stats: if i have no idea about her pain management or her service ability, should i put a 0 or a 5??

2/ regarding personality: how does the last question (fit for modeling) relates to the personality stat rating? does it override the ratings?
- say there's a girl who is slutty, promiscuous, get naked easily, but can't handle a single touch... I want to keep generating girls with high sluttiness, but don't want girls who can't manage pain: should i say NO she's not good for modelling (at the risk of those good slutty traits being discarded)? or should I say YES because I rated slutty high and pain low, and it's those ratings that matter??

Hope my questions make sense (sorry for my weird non native English..)
If the dev reads this and can answer, that would be GREAT..
If people who have played for a while, or who have dug into the code and understand this stuff, answer also, their replies would be very appreciated too, of course :)

Thanks!!
If you start by rating appearance before you try touch them then they wont leave before you are done.

Then you can rate their personalities even if they leave during this you will have them rated to modify your genepool.

If I remeber correctly the fit for modeling sets how often their traits will be replicated in the genepool. (might be wrong)

To be honest the game is very frustrating without the in game cheats enabled.

Eventually (after hours) you will have them the way you want them.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Holy fuck this game need to get VR support ASAP with hand control and physics it would instantly go from a pretty ok/good game to an incribly good one rivaled only by vam or something.
This is a GAME.

VAM isn't a game. It is an animator, there's no gameplay.

Reactions: byterbot

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There should be kill option as some models are making me really angry... This game is so hard... LOL... Please dev, put a gun on the table so i can teach her a lesson :D
This is not a political forum... but... let's just call that "the American way".

aaaaaaaaaaokaaaa

Jan 16, 2020
Also, note. Vaginal penetration is relatively easy if you can get them to bend over/against wall/desk. Or missionary while laying on side of desk. But anal is tricky where the girl has to initiate into the ass. It's perfectly doable, however, with some experimentation. Dunno, maybe I've been getting lucky with sluts.

View attachment 1401825 View attachment 1401830
daaaaamn can I get your save? You seem to have really used the rating system a lot better than I have

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
I have no idea what im doing. Im using the cheat mod and increasing all the good stats, but when i pick consensul intercourse, it says I can put in her vagina etc but doesnt actually do anything

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
I have no idea what im doing. Im using the cheat mod and increasing all the good stats, but when i pick consensul intercourse, it says I can put in her vagina etc but doesnt actually do anything
You gotta take off your pants with "P" i think it is, then use scroller on mouse to hump XD

Reactions: Jackbite

ragnor55

Nov 8, 2018
I deleted my save to start fresh, but note that the girls are going to be really random during your first 2 weeks.

Some will hate you off the bat, to the point that you can’t even walk close, but don’t forget to rate their physical appearance and anger control before they leave. Even if their nose is the only good thing, rate it an 8-10. If you want, with the help of cheats, turn off the anger to check pain. And turn off pain to check favorability gain from touching. Read the descriptions on the rating sheet to guide your choices.

Then, send them off. Over time, you’ll get better girls who don’t get pissed (anger management), don’t quit because you touched them (pain), and show up liking you right away (sluttiness).

if you want to go in depth, there’s a tightness stat and tight-endurance stat that governs if you can put in it immediately and how much work it takes to loosen her up. Mouth, anus, pussy. Check all 3 with the finger which never fails to penetrate, check pleasure gain. Then, try the dick. If it fails to penetrate, fingerbang until loose enough. Then, penetrate.

Note, there are girls who won’t accept penetration of any kind. Dead stop because they aren’t slu Unfortunately, it’s a rate and dispatch, unless you can bring favourability to max or something. I’ll need to test.

Like someone had posted earlier, the middling girls are tough to figure out.

Reactions: MrCrowley666
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes