4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
mb someone know which slider asnwers for head wideness?
still cant decide between head or face
If you are using Monkey, the game doesn't have a direct 'head width' that I could find.

The 'head' is like the canvas, and the face and all the parts (cheek, chin, etc.) are painted on top of it. You can control the scale of both with head->size and face->size.

The overall face shape is using a series of blend shape; face->narrow is probably the closest to what you may want for width.

Note that other values may contribute to the overall face width like cheeks and body->fat.

-T-

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Just another day at the modeling agency and in walks actress Kathryn Hays. I recognize her from Star Trek episode The Empath.

empath5.jpg Latoyia Cavaleri.png

Card is attached for those who want to take a closer look.

Reactions: Misty and Duanne442

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
Just another day at the modeling agency and in walks actress Kathryn Hays. I recognize her from Star Trek episode The Empath.

View attachment 1470722 View attachment 1470720

Card is attached for those who want to take a closer look.
Well, the hairstyle certainly is very alien, even downvoting those can´t kill them. I´ve never seen anybody IRL with hair like that. Is it common anywhere? At least it´s not another green one.

januar11

Sep 3, 2016
SMA 0.8.0

Caution
: This is the most significant update to the genetic algorithm to date. If you're not willing to take the risk of discovering bugs, wait for a later version.
Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions

Changes
-Auto Ratings, at the start of the interview. (if the player is using a profile for that group)
-Now you can restrict the Hue of: hair, eyebrows, eyes, lipstick, nipples, clothes (some), underwear (some). -> Gameplay Option tab.
-New option tab: Guide. Please read it.
-All UI fonts improved.
-Rating a slider at zero, will produce random genes for that slider
-The default hole "wear away" of a model, won't affect calcules from physics nor AI
-Genes will have more control over the iris color.
-Had to add 30+ more fields to the Profile Complete Mode.
-Simple Mode for Profiles uses facial types rather than face part sizes.
-Instead of earning decimals for each model in the finalist pool and a level when the finalist pool fills up and is emptied, a single model in the finalist pool now earns a full point, but gene pools will NOT be finalized until only one model remains (before there were 4 models). The twins detector is less sensitive, which means that models in the same pool will be more similar to one another, extending the number of interviews required to narrow the pool to a single model.
-When a group's pool narrows to a single model, it is added to the pool of finalists. Rather than waiting for another nine models to create a new super pool, this model is now used as the basis for the generation of new models within the same group, ensuring that the algorithm is constantly fed.

Fixes
-fixed auto sex speeds calculation
-fixed physics force direction from hole tightness and depth.
-typos: plural/singular stuff vs plural/singular verb

Notes
-At the moment, the coil whine on the splash screen cannot be fixed. I shortened them.
-Regarding some incoherent generic dialogs: I lost some notes, but have recovered them. I'll address these inconsistencies in the upcoming update.
-There are a few missing changes; as I lost my notes due to mother board damage, I'll edit the post to include them if they're significant.
-I did not restrict the color of the skin, as skin color works differently than other colors restrictions, but if you believe it is necessary for me to include exotic skin colors such as blue or red, please let me know.

Jun 20, 2017
SMA 0.8.0

Caution
: This is the most significant update to the genetic algorithm to date. If you're not willing to take the risk of discovering bugs, wait for a later version.
Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions

Changes
-Auto Ratings, at the start of the interview. (if the player is using a profile for that group)
-Now you can restrict the Hue of: hair, eyebrows, eyes, lipstick, nipples, clothes (some), underwear (some). -> Gameplay Option tab.
-All UI fonts improved.
-The default hole "wear away" of a model, won't affect calcules from physics nor AI
-Instead of earning decimals for each model in the finalist pool and a level when the finalist pool fills up and is emptied, a single model in the finalist pool now earns a full point, but gene pools will NOT be finalized until only one model remains (before there were 4 models). The twins detector is less sensitive, which means that models in the same pool will be more similar to one another, extending the number of interviews required to narrow the pool to a single model.
-When a group's pool narrows to a single model, it is added to the pool of finalists. Rather than waiting for another nine models to create a new super pool, this model is now used as the basis for the generation of new models within the same group, ensuring that the algorithm is constantly fed.

Fixes

Notes
-At the moment, the coil whine on the splash screen cannot be fixed. I shortened them.
-Regarding some incoherent generic dialogs: I lost some notes, but have recovered them. I'll address these inconsistencies in the upcoming update.
-There are a few missing changes; as I lost my notes due to mother board damage, I'll edit the post to include them if they're significant.
-I did not restrict the color of the skin, as skin color works differently than other colors restrictions, but if you believe it is necessary for me to include exotic skin colors such as blue or red, please let me know.

MEGA
GOOGLE
What a beast! Thx

Reactions: Duanne442

silertinho

Feb 4, 2021
SMA 0.8.0

Caution

Changes
-All UI fonts improved.

Fixes

Notes

MEGA
GOOGLE
Thank you!!

Important fact: YOU CAN USE PREVIOUS SAVED GAME, but the folder is in different place. Let me download and check them ;)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes