4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
And what is wrong with my cape ?????
I look good in it ,,, it's the lycra pants i'm self conscious about

9.8a

Side note,, as Thora said Monkey currently freezes the game... playing without it i have not experienced any issues
To be clear the current issue has nothing to do with Monkey. I always test the game without mods first, and the softlock is an issue with the game itself.

I provided exact repro step to the dev. For example If you have the rating panel open while the model refuse to disrobe, you'll get soft lock. The issue is that he is switching to dialog mode which suspends input during animation but doesn't restore it properly.

I actually have a semi-fix that can bypass this issue via JSON, but I'd rather not release this as it's not 100% reliable and leaves the game in a weird state. The real solution here is for the dev to fix it.

9.8b has just been released, and should address this particular bug. I will be testing this later tonight.

9.8b Fixes
-When photographing in a different outfit, a large amount of favorability is no longer generated.
-Some pieces of clothing were not undressed when changing outfits.
-When a model's favorability reached its peak, an error was thrown, and the player was frozen while the model spoke.
-The game thought it was still in conversation after asking a model to undress.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheroky and A.K.A87

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
man.... another shit update with almost no content und just more bugs -.-
Really ????
Did you pay for it ????? if not, what the fuck are you complaining about ?????
If you did pay for it,,, well,, it's a game in development,, the fuck did you expect, that every update would magically fulfill all you wishes ???? Go complain on steam with comments like that, see how far you get.
and that after 4 years of being on the site :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
To be clear the current issue has nothing to do with Monkey. I always test the game without mods first, and the softlock is an issue with the game itself.

I provided exact repro step to the dev. For example If you have the rating panel open while the model refuse to disrobe, you'll get soft lock. The issue is that he is switching to dialog mode which suspends input during animation but doesn't restore it properly.

I actually have a semi-fix that can bypass this issue via JSON, but I'd rather not release this as it's not 100% reliable and leaves the game in a weird state. The real solution here is for the dev to fix it.

9.8b has just been released, and should address this particular bug. I will be testing this later tonight.

9.8b Fixes
-When photographing in a different outfit, a large amount of favorability is no longer generated.
-Some pieces of clothing were not undressed when changing outfits.
-When a model's favorability reached its peak, an error was thrown, and the player was frozen while the model spoke.
-The game thought it was still in conversation after asking a model to undress.

-T-
Sorry,,,i assumed the error.
I just did a quick game of undressing after deleting monkey when i ran into the issue and it was gone. I did not go into the files to see where the error was or if it would happen on the rating panel as well.
Apologies.

Mar 17, 2019
Really ????
Did you pay for it ????? if not, what the fuck are you complaining about ?????
If you did pay for it,,, well,, it's a game in development,, the fuck did you expect, that every update would magically fulfill all you wishes ???? Go complain on steam with comments like that, see how far you get.
and that after 4 years of being on the site :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
huh?
wtf is you problem?
if you don't like my comment then just ignore me
jesus... i swear these fanboys nowadays :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: vt57 and namereq
Jan 7, 2022
huh?
wtf is you problem?
You've accidentally posted to a discussion forum. I really don't know of a good echo chamber for this. If you want to bemoan the game in that tone without any chance of splashback, your best bet is to type your thoughts out in a text editor and save them as a document on your local drive.

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
huh?
wtf is you problem?
God, I actually have to be the one to explain it, then?

You're commenting stupid things about a game in active development, one that is original and a step in the right direction for 18+ games. Your comment is stupid, your thought process is stupid and your complaint is unwarranted because you're NOT paying for the game.

Sincerely, a hardcore fanboy with brain crippling addiction to poking the models' noses.

Mar 17, 2019
You've accidentally posted to a discussion forum. I really don't know of a good echo chamber for this. If you want to bemoan the game in that tone without any chance of splashback, your best bet is to type your thoughts out in a text editor save them as a document on your local drive.
getting aggressive about my comment and then lashing out at me about a fact isn't exactly a discussion either.
the developer hasn't added any good new features for a few versions.
There are more and more bugs with every new version And the profile editor has been broken for well over a year now.
And as for whether I paid for it or not... no, like almost everyone here
I've been disappointed by so many developers that they don't get a penny from me during the development of the game. I like to buy it when it's done though and it doesn't cost too much

Swiftpython

Feb 20, 2022
getting aggressive about my comment and then lashing out at me about a fact isn't exactly a discussion either.
There are more and more bugs with every new version And the profile editor has been broken for well over a year now.
I've been disappointed by so many developers that they don't get a penny from me during the development of the game. I like to buy it when it's done though and it doesn't cost too much
bro. just dont play the game then

• Red Heart
Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

romeo1512

Mar 6, 2017
the profile editor is working fine...you must only edit all new each time(or you use a older version-then you can make little changes)....you will not support the dev.....but allways crying for updates!!!!!!!!!

c3192

Sep 10, 2020
it should not take almost 2 months for bug fixes that's just a fact and that people that do pay are getting shafted even harder.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
.. one of these days I swear...

... with dat said, we'll get on back with the program.

Reactions: Eukor

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Really????? alright,, here we go.

1: Nothing about the reply you are referring to is aggressive.
2: There is no discussion,, you made a pointless comment, got ticked off because it got pointed out and made a aggressive reply. Don't claim others are aggressive to you when they are not. It does not look good.
3: Good features are a matter of opinion. Devs listen to supporters sometime,,, so..........
Editor works fine for me 2 BTW. You still expecting magic ? and a dev to make the game exactly how you want it. Remind me how long you have been a member here !
4: You would be surprised how many people patron, buy a coffee or use itch just to show support for something. So no, not like almost everyone here. Why do you think a lot of devs are members here on f95 ??? Just so you can download for free ???
Please don't say dumb shit like that, stupid shit like that is why you got pissed off at people in the first place.
5: Yeah,,, you get bugs when you expand a game, if you are a million or billion dollar company or a solo dev, big surprise !
Name me 1 game that never had a bug after a update ?
6: So you being disappointed by so many devs makes every dev the same... i refer you back to the magic part and maybe it not the devs that are the problem with your expectations.
7: Please,,, at least be honest. You ain't buying games when they are done no matter the price. Stop bullshitting.

Ps:sorry elhombre. The regular programming had 2 wait a bit more ;)

Reactions: DommySalami
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes