4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Find attached a hotfix for Monkey (v1.2.1), which should work with SMA7.5 and 8.0.

This has NOT been tested extensively - reviewing all changes in v8 will take time. Make sure you backup your save files just in case. This is a Monkey DLL replacement - see my previous post for install instructions.

If you encounter any issues, PM me.

-T-

Aug 19, 2017
Auto rating feature is really good as an idea, but it need a lot of tweaking still. Even lvl 5's look random and not anything like the preset. Behavioral rating is a mess too. Maybe the genetic algorithm itself got changed in this update too, but getting results i want in 0.7.5 was a lot quicker by hand, than using auto on 0.8.

Also ingame hint says to not give "pity points" like 1-2 to traits you dont really like, but the auto rating does that all the time. This might be one of the reasons its not working as good as it could.

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Started a new game because I couldn't get previous saves to work, and all of the girls are fucking grotesque. Every single one looks like the fucking Bogdanoff twins.

Aug 19, 2017
Adding to my previous post, I dont really understand whats the point of having different groups. They arent colliding with each other as they are supposed to have different traits, but then why not just make different save slots? The option to stay at lvl 1 should be the default mode, so that you can indefintely refine the 1 best looking pool rather than up to 10 different ones.

Right know leveling up is more of a punishment since you just go back and start over again, but now 2 times slower since there's 2 pools. And same with lvl 3, 4 and so on.

This update was supposed to add a huge qol feature, but made it more frustrating instead. Game is still really great, but this update is a step forward with 2 steps back.

Sep 22, 2017
Auto rate is a great idea and time-saver but it doesn't seem to work very well, in my experience.
This is what my preset looks like:
1635545424699.png

This is what literally every woman it gives me so far at level 4 looks like:
1635545373151.png

Like... what?

Edit:

Adding to my previous post, I dont really understand whats the point of having different groups. They arent colliding with each other as they are supposed to have different traits, but then why not just make different save slots?
I think that the best solution for this is to simply have the pools locked to 1 at the start of the game (as it currently is) and allow the player to actively unlock more as the level increases. I like the idea of having multiple pools. Maybe you want to big buff amazon woman, sometimes you might be cool with a petite Asian girl. My issue with the system is that it's opt-out and it's also all or nothing. I'd be cool with having a second pool if I felt like, but it's either locked to 1 or goddamn 10 of them.

Last edited:

bqsetnkwglo

Dec 14, 2019
hmm.. what ma I doing wrong? i read the guides, tooltips, but all I get are goblins lmao. I wanted to fap but now I am just laughing like a maniac cause every face I see looks worse than an oblivion rat... pls help
You just have to start rating those oblivion rats! Once you rate them appropriately and sink a fair amount of time into the game, you’ll get some gems.

if you’re looking to hop right in, download some of the models people have posted and use them in the Single Interview mode.

Aug 19, 2017
I think that the best solution for this is to simply have the pools locked to 1 at the start of the game (as it currently is) and allow the player to actively unlock more as the level increases. I like the idea of having multiple pools. Maybe you want to big buff amazon woman, sometimes you might be cool with a petite Asian girl. My issue with the system is that it's opt-out and it's also all or nothing. I'd be cool with having a second pool if I felt like, but it's either locked to 1 or goddamn 10 of them.
I see that multiple pools can be a desired feature, but it's probably shouldn't be the default mode still. If you want to make a separate pool just have an option to do it, also a nice thing to have is an option to reset pools and turn them on or off if player wants to only train certain one for example. But that's mostly flair and kinda the same as having save slots.

So it seems that update did indeed break something, since I cant get anything higher that lvl 5. Already looped back like 4-5 times. Also there's no decimal lvls anymore, dunno if its just visually removed for being confusing or smth changed in the core.
EDIT: nvm, i read the patch notes. Algorith was adjusted and it's a quite a big change. It makes sense on paper, but we also have auto rating now, with 2 new features any of them can be broken and im not sure which.

With addition of auto rating, it would be a really nice feature to skip weeks by letting auto rate work. Maybe it can produce good results, but much later than you can manually. This would be also useful to see if it actually works as intended.

Last edited:

BAZiNGA1

May 25, 2021
Find attached a hotfix for Monkey (v1.2.1), which should work with SMA7.5 and 8.0.

This has NOT been tested extensively - reviewing all changes in v8 will take time. Make sure you backup your save files just in case. This is a Monkey DLL replacement - see my previous post for install instructions.

If you encounter any issues, PM me.

-T-
The location of the files has changed in the new version. Could you explain in more detail how to install Monkey?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The location of the files has changed in the new version. Could you explain in more detail how to install Monkey?
The location and directory structure of SMA8 was the same for me? You do control where the game is installed, so I'm unsure what issues you are experiencing.

1. Download and install the SMA game.
2. Run the game (Some Modeling Agency.exe) and make sure it works. Note the location of the exe.
3. Download the original pitoriex mod (v1.0) via the 'cheat mod' link at the top.
4. Extract the files and put them in the same location as the .exe in step 2.
5. Run the game and make sure the original mod works.
6. Replace the monkey.dll located in ../BepInEx/plugins/Monkey/ with the new one. This should be from the same location as step 2.

Note: the DLL is only tested/supported on Windows10/64bit. If steps 1-5 fails, I won't be able to help.

If you have further issue PM me.

-T-

Last edited:

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
Because there seems to be a misconception with models levels, lemme put it this way.

A model level is the number of times she has been rejected as a "breeder". As in, a model level 5 has been through five iterations of having her genes randomized and inherited from other models that were selected as breeders. Ones that get picked as breeders just disappear from the pool, like, that level 6 you liked and rated high, she disappears and then her genes gets used to level up the other models.

So a level 5 early in the game can be terrible while a level 1 or 2 late game might be great thanks inheriting refined traits you voted for.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Is there something specific you have to do to get other peoples girls to work that they share? every time i try to load one up, they look nothing like they're supposed to and their names have been changed to just random letters and numbers

Edit: NVM figured it out

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
The location and directory structure of SMA8 was the same for me? You do control where the game is installed, so I'm unsure what issues you are experiencing.

1. Download and install the SMA game.
2. Run the game (Some Modeling Agency.exe) and make sure it works. Note the location of the exe.
3. Download the original pitoriex mod (v1.0) via the 'cheat mod' link at the top.
4. Extract the files and put them in the same location as the .exe in step 2.
5. Run the game and make sure the original mod works.
6. Replace the monkey.dll located in ../BepInEx/plugins/Monkey/ with the new one. This should be from the same location as step 2.

Note: the DLL is only tested/supported on Windows10/64bit. If steps 1-5 fails, I won't be able to help.

If you have further issue PM me.

-T-
Windows 7 64 bit works too

nn79

Aug 19, 2019
Girl dont do oral/vag/ass. Auto-rating set servicing 5 wtf, and working not so good in general. At level 1 locked after 4 weeks I got 5/10 of what in profile.
Also ingame hint says to not give "pity points" like 1-2 to traits you dont really like, but the auto rating does that all the time. This might be one of the reasons its not working as good as it could.
+1

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes