4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
It is very unlikely to be the mod as it doesn't touch any graphical options. You can test this easily by removing it.

From the picture you are having dithering/banding issues - this can be many things, but does point to a driver/game issue. I've seen this before where colormap would clamp 24/16 bits to 8bits.

-T-
That's the word, "dithering". I feel its the game since its 1 shadows on 1 wall.
Considering the game has so few walls and only 3 light sources, i think the dev just messed something up.
Worst part is that the fog almost entirely hides it.

Additional note, the light on the floor at the back doesn't actually seem to create any shadows.. or is that just me?

Reactions: Krosos

Tronix221

Jan 23, 2019
Quick question; am I not allowed to manually input ratings while auto rating is active? It seems that when I try to change ratings while auto is on, they revert back after I click done.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
How are people posting the pictures of their creations? Is it a screenshot or is there somewhere where the phone pics are saved to disk

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
How are people posting the pictures of their creations? Is it a screenshot or is there somewhere where the phone pics are saved to disk
For girls you want to save, just hit the 3 key and it'll bring up your phone. (incase others wonder)
Just click and she'll be saved so you can do a single interview with her later.

For the new version its in
C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08

Witheredrose1337

Sep 2, 2021
I cant seem to get the monkey mod thingy to work, i've followed every step but still no results could anyone type a step by step tutorial for monkeys like me?

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I cant seem to get the monkey mod thingy to work, i've followed every step but still no results
I believe the mod is a version behind, so the sliders don't work. BUT the visual modifications do work.
Is that working at least?

am I not allowed to manually input ratings while auto rating is active?
This, nobody is sure about. Due to the mechanics of the game its hard to even attempt find out.
The bars reset when you re-enter the menu, which would emphasize on a "no" but that could just be visual.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey v1.3.2.

Main changes: new appearance controls, v8 genes support, and a new fly camera.

-T-

Instructions
- Install SMA 8.x and make sure the game works
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod and make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\

How to use
- Title bar at the top shows available commands
- Fly camera: use 'R' to switch to fly mode, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey v1.3.2.

Main changes: new appearance controls, v8 genes support, and a new fly camera.

-T-

Instructions
- Install SMA 8.x and make sure the game works
- Install the original Monkey cheat mod and make sure it works
- Unzip and replace monkey.dll in ..\BepInEx\plugins\Monkey\

How to use
- Title bar at the top shows available commands
- Fly camera: use 'R' to switch to fly mode, hold right mouse button then use WASDQE to move. Use spacebar to switch between camera and player input, shift to go fast, alt to go slow.
Everything seems to work great. I noticed to get the fly out camera I have to press R twice. Not a big deal. I like that the fly out takes you back to the last coordinates.

The addition of sliders for arms, legs, and hips/waist are great.

Excellent update.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Everything seems to work great. I noticed to get the fly out camera I have to press R twice. Not a big deal. I like that the fly out takes you back to the last coordinates.

The addition of sliders for arms, legs, and hips/waist are great.

Excellent update.
There are actually three camera modes - fixed, free and fly. Pressing R switches between them, which explains why you need to press twice. The current camera mode should be displayed in the title bar.

I almost removed the free cam, but I have no idea if it was used or liked - removing features is seldom popular.

Flycam remains unproven - it uses screen space mouse positions so stops turning when you hit a screen edge, and has a complicated control scheme mainly due to how the game processes input. Anyway, keep the feedback coming :)

-T-

Last edited:

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
Trying the 0.8.0 update and I've got very mixed feelings. Manual rating seems to work for everything else except rating the girls faces. The faces I get are hideous and it looks like no matter what I do I can't fix it by rating. On the other hand, rating bodies works well along with rating personality. I almost feel like rating the girls personality to your liking is actually easier and faster in this update. Unfortunately the face rating is definitely not working and it's killing the game for me. Needs a quick hotfix.

Tried the auto-rating aswell and I get better looking models that way, but getting the personality right is a nightmare. Auto-rating has trouble doing the rating properly which means I have to manually rate everything and even then I feel like it doesn't work. I've also noticed that the system resets my manually inputted ratings if I re-open the rating window. I'm starting to believe that the game won't actually let you manually rate models with auto-rate on.

If I could get the 0.7.5 model generation and 0.8.0 personality generation this would be golden. Auto-rating feels redundant. You might as well add a character creator, or allow the player full access to the sliders and set the ranges.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Huh... just had a thought. Does the Monkey mod actually affect the girls?

Meaning if i modify a girl with the mod and submit a report on them does it take the original figured into account or the modified ones?
How the hell would we even figure that out...

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Huh... just had a thought. Does the Monkey mod actually affect the girls?

Meaning if i modify a girl with the mod and submit a report on them does it take the original figured into account or the modified ones?
How the hell would we even figure that out...
I haven't traced the auto rater code yet. That feature is in a bit of a mess, so I'm waiting for fixes before I spend time reverse engineering that code.

In my testing, any slider changes made in 7.5 and 8.0 with Monkey appears to be used by the genetic algorithm. I only have one group with auto rating; sluttifying a model then dispatching immediately without bringing in the rate sheet *appears* to work. It took about 2 levels for some of the key genes to show up.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: b00marrows

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I haven't traced the auto rater code yet. That feature is in a bit of a mess, so I'm waiting for fixes before I spend time reverse engineering that code.

In my testing, any slider changes made in 7.5 and 8.0 with Monkey appears to be used by the genetic algorithm. I only have one group with auto rating; sluttifying a model then dispatching immediately without bringing in the rate sheet *appears* to work. It took about 2 levels for some of the key genes to show up.

-T-
Huh, that's good to know.

Its good to be able to *roughly* see the limits of the girls body can reach.
Turns out i was about 30% of minimum height and didn't know. Plus turns out breasts can get quite big, looks like i have lots to look forward to.

How does the different groups work? i haven't unlocked it yet but im hoping its going to let me start "building" another type of girl in the same save?

EDIT:
Finally found a girl good enough to "keep" and noticed what i belive to be a bug. not 100% sure on it yet but the camera options seems to be not properly working in "single interview" mode. Seems like the key doesn't cycle the camera modes.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Huh, that's good to know.

Its good to be able to *roughly* see the limits of the girls body can reach.
Turns out i was about 30% of minimum height and didn't know. Plus turns out breasts can get quite big, looks like i have lots to look forward to.

How does the different groups work? i haven't unlocked it yet but im hoping its going to let me start "building" another type of girl in the same save?

EDIT:
Finally found a girl good enough to "keep" and noticed what i belive to be a bug. not 100% sure on it yet but the camera options seems to be not properly working in "single interview" mode. Seems like the key doesn't cycle the camera modes.
I suspect you are hitting the 'main menu' game bug here.

Does the cameras works if you EXIT the game completely, start again and go directly to single interview? When you hit this camera situation, can you bring up the ingame rating sheet via the computer?

FYI, if you use the 'main menu' option to exit a session, starting any other session will likely break inputs. The game actually throws an exception (crash) trying to access a null pointer. Nothing I can do Monkey side - at this point the game input system is broken.

I reported this bug (and several others) to the developer a while back.

-T-

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I suspect you are hitting the 'main menu' game bug here.

Does the cameras works if you EXIT the game completely, start again and go directly to single interview? When you hit this camera situation, can you bring up the ingame rating sheet via the computer?

FYI, if you use the 'main menu' option to exit a session, starting any other session will likely break inputs. The game actually throws an exception (crash) trying to access a null pointer. Nothing I can do Monkey side - at this point the game input system is broken.

I reported this bug (and several others) to the developer a while back.

-T-
Yep, i though that would be related to it since the game has other bugs related to going to menu and into single interview.
thanks for the response.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes