4.10 star(s) 151 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Please find attached the latest experimental Monkey v1.8.6.

This version will only work properly with SMA v9.3+.

Follow the install instructions closely - it is particularly important as the directory structure has changed.

As always, PM me if you encounter any issues with this update.

-T-

--

Release notes
  • New directory structure to accommodate external assets. If you have custom mods you want to keep, copy them from Config/MonkeyMods to Config/Monkey/Mods. All previously released mods I made should be integrated in monkey.json.
  • Load/unload external Unity asset bundles. Allows anyone to create new game content. See Asset/readme.txt for more information and a tutorial.
  • New gene sliders to control the model voice and desire
  • Ability to edit outfits. Warning: the game clothing system is buggy and incomplete so expect issues and will likely break when the game updates.
  • Reorganized the custom JSON UI and integrated several new features
  • Added a new Gene JSON type, allowing you add any of the 1200+ gene easily
  • Added game object tag search and path search support. This allows writing JSON that is faster and works when multiple models are loaded.
  • All JSON objects are cached to improve performance
  • Monkey is now deployed in release mode which is significantly faster. Sources can still be extracted with dnspy for the curious.
  • Fix: PlayerInputProxy console error during startup
  • Fix: 8 genes had incorrect initial values caused by a game issue. Affected sliders will show a minima of 0.01f.

Install Instructions
  • Backup any existing save files (%UserProfile%\Documents\TValle Games)
  • Create a NEW folder (use "C:/SMA" if having issues)
  • Install latest SMA 9.3+ in the folder and make sure it works
  • Open the Monkey archive and copy all files to the same folder

Known Issues
  • Agency money and genes will reapply their slider value when a new model arrives. This will be fixed in the next release.

How to use
  • Commands are shown in the title bar
  • Fly camera: hold right mouse button and use WASDQE to move, use spacebar to switch input between camera and player, shift to go fast, alt to go slow
  • Color sliders may require unchecking the 'sync' options in gameplay settings
  • Options are in Monkey_Configuration.xml.
  • See JSON_Quick_Guide.txt and Asset.txt for more information on customization.

--
Name: Monkey 1_8_6.7z
Size: 533791 bytes (521 KiB)
SHA256: b9c25dc67f72b7c8e1fbd818c4ac81b07a425dd5f258b63b7e1b78af6021ee79

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.5.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-
Great stuff. The auto sex controls seems to work well.
Not tested breast or penis stuff yet, might do tonight.

2 notes/requests, any chance in:
* Scroll/penetration controls when in free cam? Since custom poses don't animate themselves.
* "always hard" option?
* Toggling the male body off, meaning no visual or collision for the males body? Just floating PP.

xzelot

May 23, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.5.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-
It would be very cool if you could adjust the maximum range of auto sex before getting a deep throat. It looks very strange in general. The model sucks only the head and does not even try to take it deeper, regardless of her depravity. But as the threshold of the deep throat is overcome, she begins to suck like mad.
P.S. Sorry for my English =) Used google translator.

Reactions: Pchit

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
2 notes/requests, any chance in:
(1)* Scroll/penetration controls when in free cam? Since custom poses don't animate themselves.
(2)* "always hard" option?
(3)* Toggling the male body off, meaning no visual or collision for the males body? Just floating PP.
1- Not sure what you are asking. You can switch to controlling the player in flycam by using spacebar. Send me details in PM.
2- Set male pleasure slider to almost maximum (ie. just before ejaculating)
3- I don't know how to do this without rewriting the simulation, rendering and physics code, while breaking the game in the process. I heard that request before - I suggest you ask on Discord as this is more doable at the game level.

-T-

Daggander

May 2, 2020
How do i play this game? It's impossible. Whenever i try to use my hands or my fingers they get upset. It feels like no matter what I do the end up storming off. I've spent three hours now trying to touch softly, poking, turning my hand around in inhuman ways, taking my pants off. No matter what these women end up thinking I'm some sort of creep :p

But seriously though, this game is impossible. I've even tried activating cheats just to see if I can manage to figure things out before they storm off but no I can't figure this out.

Last edited:
Reactions: peterpiiter

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
It would be very cool if you could adjust the maximum range of auto sex before getting a deep throat.
I've added it to the wishlist. I haven't found the variables controlling the 'shallow' range of motion.

Technically Monkey can easily expose any values from the 'ControladorDeAutoSexV2" in the Config member. If anyone can identify the right variables and ranges, I'll be happy to add them.

-T-

P.s. my goal is still to allow anyone to add sliders for anything in the game. So crank out your unity editor of choice and start hunting :)

Last edited:

Lebbernaut

Apr 18, 2017
How do i play this game? It's impossible. Whenever i try to use my hands or my fingers they get upset. It feels like no matter what I do the end up storming off. I've spent three hours now trying to touch softly, poking, turning my hand around in inhuman ways, taking my pants off. No matter what these women end up thinking I'm some sort of creep :p

But seriously though, this game is impossible. I've even tried activating cheets just to see if I can manage to figure things out before they storm off but no I can't figure this out.
The game controls make it more harder than it should be but once you start understanding the mechanics it's actually good.

Basically you want to search a spot the girls body where you get good responses, horniness (Pink vertical bar) is not really important at the first level of models, so it's better to gain enough "acceptance for the hero" (Green Vertical bar).

The more Models you rate, the easier it gets, but keep in mind that some Models are actually a pain in the ass and it's better to just rate 1 in everything (unless you like the body, remember the rate will shape the new girls) and go for the next one, so just rate it and skip it, it takes too much time for the ones that don't want to do anything.

As for the ones that are actually worth it, for the "Chat" option I find it the "Looking for some money" and "Beautiful" the ones that work the most and for actions just keep trying different spots with different speed (remember to use Alt,CTRL and Middle Mouse for different movement and speed), and you can select all of the options of "Can I" options to know what the girl can handle or not, this can be a difficult one because some girls won't tell you or even say No and yet when you try she will actually gain a lot of stats or.. hate your guts.

Once you get the hang of it, you can even start playing without the cheats and the game get kinda engaging to try different ways.

TLDR: Don't go for the ones that are a drywall, rate 1 and skip it. Once you get the good ones just try to gain the maximum of stats possible and try every option, and if you get more "respect"(Green vertical bar) you can ask again for some poses/undress and the girl will do it.

Reactions: LiyaNSFW

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
1- Not sure what you are asking. You can switch to controlling the player in flycam by using spacebar. Send me details in PM.
2- Set male pleasure slider to almost maximum (ie. just before ejaculating)
3- I don't know how to do this without rewriting the simulation, rendering and physics code, while breaking the game in the process. I heard that request before - I suggest you ask on Discord as this is more doable at the game level.

-T-
1. Dang, good to know. Must have missed something.
2. Wouldn't that cause repeated cumming? Ill give it a shot anyway.
3. I see. I'm gonna see if i can move the players body out of the way with cheat engine. I belive the penis and body are 2 separate entities so should work out if i can get it started.

Thanks for the response.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016

But seriously though, this game is impossible. I've even tried activating cheats just to see if I can manage to figure things out before they storm off but no I can't figure this out.
Glad I didn't waste my time with this junk. I stopped playing when the controls were crap.

4.10 star(s) 151 Votes