4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

trext

Dec 29, 2021
Can confirm that girl stops moaning.
That is most probably because of genes that locks alternative genetics. (idk, i tried gene shuffle and got sound again)
And I don't know which one does that.

So, most straightforward solution is to disable alternative genetics in mod settings.
I've had this issue since trying BE mod. I tried installing BE and turning off every toggleable feature (then restarted game) and still have this issue. The ambience volume works fine, but all the sounds from the model (touching slapping, voice, etc) seem like they're set to 5% volume. The sound is still barely there but no volume adjustment fixes it. Launching the game without BE fixes the volume issue for me.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
I can clearly hear the noise in the background, but quietly the girl's voice
I cant hear any sounds after installing BE (touch sounds, moans, ETC) any fix?
The sound is still barely there but no volume adjustment fixes it.
Can you confirm that sound issue is absent in this build?

NOTE: This is not update. This build has issues, bugs and it's still far from completion. Also it contains features of questionable quality and they cannot be disabled. I just want to be sure that problem will be fixed in future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vbrz and Cosmic45

trext

Dec 29, 2021

NOTE: This is not update. This build has issues, bugs and it's still far from completion. Also it contains features of questionable quality and they cannot be disabled. I just want to be sure that problem will be fixed in future.
I replaced the .dll from this zip to my game/plugin and I don't have the sound issue after this. This issue is fixed for me.(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qwertyuq123
Apr 10, 2018

Yes,all sounds working,thanks:whistle:

Reactions: qwertyuq123

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Here is a preview of the current version that you can download on my site for free. As Thora said, it is more like a tool for modding with Monkey 1.8.6. I had a lot of fun making it.
Find all the links and dependencies on TValle's Discord Server.

View attachment 2131579
sorry i know im being stupid here but ive honestly looked for the last 10 mins. Where do I extract the asset files so that Money can load them?

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
sorry i know im being stupid here but ive honestly looked for the last 10 mins. Where do I extract the asset files so that Money can load them?
You only have 2 folders.
1 goes into the main game.
The other goes in the documents folder, and there is a readme inside the zip

Reactions: Bazmanfoo

delamino

Sep 12, 2018

perfect!
thx!

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Here is something i worked on for the last few days. This is The flat, a new casting location. You will need Monkey 1.8.6 to make it work.
First you have to unset the office from the menu and then you have to load the asset.
I have provided some initial poses to play and the girl the poses are made with.
They should be suitable for any normal height girl. The L poses are for Light starting point and the D are for Desk.
The computer is available via TAB key.

Any feedback is highly appreciated and i hope you will have fun.

I would like to thank COMMONFACTORY for the great help and the script to make it standalone.
Also I would like to thank all the modders because without their effort none of this would have been possible

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Here is something i worked on for the last few days. This is The flat, a new casting location. You will need Monkey 1.8.6 to make it work.
First you have to unset the office from the menu and then you have to load the asset.
I have provided some initial poses to play and the girl the poses are made with.
They should be suitable for any normal height girl. The L poses are for Light starting point and the D are for Desk.

I would like to thank COMMONFACTORY for the great help and the script to make it standalone.
Also I would like to thank all the modders because without their effort none of this would have been possible

Mega
this is great work. It's so good to see the modders getting involved in this game to keep it interesting!

Reactions: zivwooow and sig325

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

I would like to thank @COMMONFACTORY for the great help and the script to make it standalone.
Some thoughts:
Art on the walls, even hostels have art on walls
A lot of grey is used almost too much like being greyed out, a little more color offset here and there
the doors perception is off size comparative to the human form.
141603287-3d-illustration-of-man-inviting-to-open-door-3d-human-person-character-and-white-peo...jpg
d t h pers.jpg
Marble's a nice touch (sprinkle a bright color in the cracks of it) it breaks the grey up nicely.
m w g.jpg
Even with the marble there the cabinets being a 3d element it gives the perception of still flat wall with them all being one or too similar in color.

lighting seems off in placement of directionality in "3,4,6,7"
Deaden the reflection of light on the "glass" wall "3,6,7"

Last edited:
Reactions: manniakk

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Here is something i worked on for the last few days. This is The flat, a new casting location. Y
This is really a nice room, great work there!

Depending on your skill level and available time you may want to further tweak the scene lights. HDRP should allow you to raise the ambient level via a new sun/skylight and proper baking.

There is also a volume affecting the art piece on the wall. It should be adjusted so lights/textures render properly from afar.

To use more advanced Unity rendering features, the game project settings need to be changed by the dev (atlas sizes, etc.). This is not something that can be done at runtime. A request was sent to the dev a while back.

I've paused Monkey development until I see where the game goes. The main feature I plan to implement next is a way to simplify the scene setup so it applies automatically when you load an asset. And of course fixing anything that breaks with the next update.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, I`ve seen the lighting issues and im currently in the process of redoing the scene lighting, I will be probably releasing an updated version these days

surmann

Sep 3, 2022

Mega

Mega
Sorry I feel stupid. I have mokey 1.8.6 v but I couldn't remove office. When I activate it, The Flat works, but it is positioned above the office. Can you explain how I should do it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bartroli

Gabrieleon2811

May 28, 2022
modders, es posible crear un sistema que permita follar aun y cuando ella tiene bikini puesto?
es decir que ella lo mueva para un lado (sin quitarselo) o que siemplemente el pene atraviese la prenda

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Sorry I feel stupid. I have mokey 1.8.6 v but I couldn't remove office. When I activate it, The Flat works, but it is positioned above the office. Can you explain how I should do it?
You should have the flat menu in monkey, click The office and then set/unset

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes