4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Fantastic work with Monkey, Thora! It really saves you entire hours of frustration.
Could you add a menu for labia color too, please?
The new version of Monkey has custom controls for labia color. I didn't want to add this to the main section as I'm trying to move away from hard coding values. Instead I created an example in monkey.json to demonstrate how to do this via custom controls.

The game often uses color vectors in very different ways. For labia color, standard RGB/HSV didn't directly work. Hue (m_a) and alpha (m_d) doesn't appear to be used, and only saturation (m_b) and brightness (m_c) have an effect.

With the new system, you can connect most game values and add your own sliders. So if you find a better way to do this, just add it and share your finding with the community. JSON objects will load for other users as well.

-T-

Reactions: srg91

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
It was the lame question 'have you tried swiching off and on?'

So, if you install the 8.3 or the 8.4 you don't need to install the custom poses for the game. It goes like this:
1. Install game (before 8.3 you had to manually apply the custom pose prototype, now you dont)
2. Install monkey (you had to download monkey 1.0 and update the dll. Today you just get the post above and done)
3. Play. (Take your phone out, take picture, name it, click ok)
:LOL: In other words.... it was screwed from the start and i might as well start over :LOL:

The things i want to same are nowhere to be found , just did a search for a file i gave a specific name. Nowhere on my computer.

Alright.. back to the troll girls it is :LOL:

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
The new version of Monkey has custom controls for labia color. I didn't want to add this to the main section as I'm trying to move away from hard coding values. Instead I created an example in monkey.json to demonstrate how to do this via custom controls.

The game often uses color vectors in very different ways. For labia color, standard RGB/HSV didn't directly work. Hue (m_a) and alpha (m_d) doesn't appear to be used, and only saturation (m_b) and brightness (m_c) have an effect.

With the new system, you can connect most game values and add your own sliders. So if you find a better way to do this, just add it and share your finding with the community. JSON objects will load for other users as well.

-T-
Could you make the main character lie on his back in the next issue and assign any of the buttons?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Could you make the main character lie on his back in the next issue and assign any of the buttons?
Several modder's over on discord are trying to solve this. If they find how to do this properly, I'll be happy to add it to Monkey.

Laying on the floor is the easier issue. In the current games girls have no locomotion (i.e. they are pinned to their pose). It's already challenging to perform any type of insertions, so I can't imagine how this will work out. The suggestion I made there is for the dev to support male positions as part of the posing system.

-T-

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
Several modder's over on discord are trying to solve this. If they find how to do this properly, I'll be happy to add it to Monkey.

Laying on the floor is the easier issue. In the current games girls have no locomotion (i.e. they are pinned to their pose). It's already challenging to perform any type of insertions, so I can't imagine how this will work out. The suggestion I made there is for the dev to support male positions as part of the posing system.

-T-
Thanks for the answer!:)

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
can someone give me a tutorial on how to control mc's body
I am afraid that "W A S D / C V + Right Mouse Button and sometimes also ALT or SHIFT and if you like the mouse scroll wheel in combination with CTRL" is not the answer you are looking for...

Can you please be a little bit more specific what exactly you try to accomplish and why WASD (CV) + Mouse doesn't work for you?

edit: I forgot that there is also C & V ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: KushiNar

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
can someone give me a tutorial on how to control mc's body
ARROWS : Move MC
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
C and V : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)

srg91

Nov 30, 2017

-T-
Brilliant, I'll give it a shot. Bless ya, mate! (y)

bobfrost21

Jan 29, 2021
Most of the issues people have about what game version ,,, the regular new one or the one with the new custom posing feature,,
the monkey mod and where to put it,, how to make custom girl and poses work from the people sharing shit page...
That's all doable.. figured it all out after some reading.

My question = this.
If the pics of the girls i take and the custom poses pics are not stored in my Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\ directory...... Then Where The Hell Do They Go.... Can't find em anywhere lol.
I have the same question. It used to work and I have some girls/poses saved from before, but at one point that function just.. stopped working. If I'm not mistaken, then it stopped working at a random time, not after performing an update.

I am using the in-game phone tool. I have tried doing a hard reset, deleting all data, reinstalling the game and starting from scratch, but that didn't help. Currently running version 0.8.3.B, also tried 0.8.2 and 0.8.4 - same issue.

Could it be that adding downloaded poses/girls to the data folder has somehow affected it (haven't worked much with Unity engine before)? I am honestly out of ideas and really hope that someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: basdasx

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Could it be that adding downloaded poses/girls to the data folder has somehow affected it (haven't worked much with Unity engine before)? I am honestly out of ideas and really hope that someone can help.

Thanks in advance!
Don't say data folder, it confuses people. The files go in : C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency. from there the girls go in the: Characters\v08 folder, the costom poses go in the Poses\v08 folder.

Did a reinstall with all the new shit. Well wasn't that much to do but the issues remains.
Same problem as before :cry:.
Everything works (game and monkey cheat wise) except the mobilephone picture that ends up nowhere and the poses i make end in the same place,,,,,, nowhere.. lol.

Gonna spend some time later on checking on files and settings, Who knows what i'll find ;)

Reactions: LDV

Kronigmeister

Feb 2, 2019
Wanted to try this, but it's too clunky of an interface. Maybe if it becomes controllable through a mouse and doesn't try to take over the computer I'll give it another go. :)

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Freaking head movement like ninja's man,, my MC is getting friction burns on his dick from all the rubbing :)

bobfrost21

Jan 29, 2021
Don't say data folder, it confuses people. The files go in : C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency. from there the girls go in the: Characters\v08 folder, the costom poses go in the Poses\v08 folder.

Did a reinstall with all the new shit. Well wasn't that much to do but the issues remains.
Same problem as before :cry:.
Everything works (game and monkey cheat wise) except the mobilephone picture that ends up nowhere and the poses i make end in the same place,,,,,, nowhere.. lol.

Gonna spend some time later on checking on files and settings, Who knows what i'll find ;)

Sorry, I actually do know that this confuses people. That's what happens when writing in a hurry. What I meant was the Documents subfolder that you mentioned.

Reactions: A.K.A87

adriesch

May 19, 2019
After all this time, my first post :LOL:

Ok, to all of you having issues with profiles, girls, and poses not saving I had the same issue. The problem for me was with my virus scanner. I went ahead and gave the modelling agency exe an exemption and I had to add the TVALLE folder in documents on the whitelist. I hope this helps you as well. (y)

Reactions: trext and basdasx

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The system is pretty obvious once you get used to it. In the rating window there is a level called interview level, which generally means how well the girl matches your previous ratings. Level 1 girls are random, so mostly ugly and not very nice to you. You rate them, trying to find something positive in each of them and make sure the system gets enough data. Next week you get a group of level 2 girls based on your ratings and a fresh group of level 1. Obviously level 2 look much better if you were consistent with your ratings and they are much easier to convince to do some lewd stuff. Next week you get even higher level girls, based on your ratings of level 2 girls and this whole cycle repeats, though every time a group of random level 1 girls show up to bring some new variety, maybe with some feature that was absent in your initial group. Give the system some time and you will have enough rating data to consistently generate beautiful and willing girls, perfectly suited to your taste which the game learns by your rating.
This is all well and good but, I can't seem to get the girls to be any lewder. The appearance part is definitely working though. But most the time girls wont strip or respond to my random humps or pokes lol

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
Hi. Sorry if this is an old question but I can't seem to figure out how I'm supposed to level up. I've gone through 2 girls a day for at least 2 weeks and it is still saying that I am level 1. I've tried with group size 1 and 2. Also (but less urgently), what is the purpose of the initial chat options (hello, you look...). Is that for personality preference? If so, which options correlate to what personality type?

Thanks for your time. :)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes